It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:08 pm

Turbo Sliders Feature Requests

Talk about your ideas, rants, raves, technical issues, and problems.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 7:35 am

Did I ever mentioned search engine for a track selection? That's what I want baby!
For example: I write "de_" and it list me all tracks who's name starts with those letters (symbols). Also, it could let me to search them by categories, just like dede made for the TS site: track name, autor, track type. It should be programmed on that way that can allow fast and easy picking many tracks one after another, without losing a lot of time while searching and selecting them. :wink:
Last edited by Whiplash on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

dede

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Isn't this feature there already? There is "search" link in tracks section!

Whiplash

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 5:36 pm

dede wrote:Isn't this feature there already? There is "search" link in tracks section!

Wtf, this is for ingame search engine!

dede

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 am

Whiplash wrote:Wtf, this is for ingame search engine!

Ah oops! Yup, could be a nice addition :)

Whiplash

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 pm

One day this should be implemented:

On that way we will have nice preview of everybody's status. White numbers show how many times somebody went to pit. It could be problematic to make considering that many times when we are in pit we make a correction in it. So, basically we refuel few times during 1 pit visiting. But that can be solved easily. The game should calculate those numbers on the finish line like it does it with lap times. In that case, it will recognize bigger number of fuel or energy (or tires in the future) compared to last lap and then it will change number for pit stops by +1. :wink:

arsen36

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 3:45 pm

I think that Turbo Sliders for Android would be a great hit :D

dede

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Whiplash wrote:Image

Well, maybe not live statistics about fuel and energy. I don't want you to know how much fuel I put in my last pit. It would kill big part of strategic choices and pressure linked to that. Fine with number of pits and positions updated after every sector.

Wokinger

Community User Level: 3

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Whiplash wrote:One day this should be implemented:

On that way we will have nice preview of everybody's status. White numbers show how many times somebody went to pit. It could be problematic to make considering that many times when we are in pit we make a correction in it. So, basically we refuel few times during 1 pit visiting. But that can be solved easily. The game should calculate those numbers on the finish line like it does it with lap times. In that case, it will recognize bigger number of fuel or energy (or tires in the future) compared to last lap and then it will change number for pit stops by +1. :wink:

Only for spectators. Players shouldn't see it.

Whiplash

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 7:30 pm

dede wrote:Well, maybe not live statistics about fuel and energy. I don't want you to know how much fuel I put in my last pit. It would kill big part of strategic choices and pressure linked to that.

Maybe the opposite. Drivers in real life knows all those infos and their races are very interesting to watch because of that.
Also, I doubt you could profit from that anyway. It's hard to fallow your race and all those infos + calculating your fuel.
Btw, the reason I suggested this is mostly cause I miss those infos in replay video. Maybe they could be showed only in replay.
I hate to switch camera from one car to another in order to see how many fuel/energy they have at particular moment in the race. Sometimes I press arrows up or down about 10 times to get the desired car and see its stats. While doing that, I can't find back my car quickly again to make comparison. :)

Keppana

PostMon Dec 31, 2012 3:20 pm

I'm not sure is there KO mode already done, but kind of knockout/elmination race mode could be nice with some options to set on which laps the last player will be eliminated from the race (each lap, each 2 laps...) until there is two players left. Total amount of race laps come this way and doesn't need to set; it's depends how many players there are and which lap the last player is eliminated. Eliminated player changes to idle ghost car like in XB.

Whiplash

PostMon Dec 31, 2012 7:23 pm

Keppana wrote:I'm not sure is there KO mode already done, but kind of knockout/elmination race mode could be nice with some options to set on which laps the last player will be eliminated from the race (each lap, each 2 laps...) until there is two players left. Total amount of race laps come this way and doesn't need to set; it's depends how many players there are and which lap the last player is eliminated. Eliminated player changes to idle ghost car like in XB.

Kepp is alive! Yeah, and this feature combined with stats based also on best lap times (not only on points) would be amazing. Wanker soul here. :wink:

Keppana

PostMon Dec 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Whiplash wrote:
Keppana wrote:I'm not sure is there KO mode already done, but kind of knockout/elmination race mode could be nice with some options to set on which laps the last player will be eliminated from the race (each lap, each 2 laps...) until there is two players left. Total amount of race laps come this way and doesn't need to set; it's depends how many players there are and which lap the last player is eliminated. Eliminated player changes to idle ghost car like in XB.

Kepp is alive! Yeah, and this feature combined with stats based also on best lap times (not only on points) would be amazing. Wanker soul here. :wink:
Alive and kicking mate, waiting for some IHLC, IRT or Full Contact action to happend. You just put my thoughts as words, there could also be an option to eliminate the slowest player, could be something amazing :)

mcc_001

Re: Turbo Sliders Feature Requests

PostSat Jan 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Great game ! I was searching for a game I loved as a kid, "Ironman Super offroad" and it's similar...so this game gave me some ideas like :

-more local players (on one computer) : 6, 8, or 10 would be great.

-offroad tracks and vehicles and boost

_give some boost to racers who are far behind

Thanks
Previous

Return to Suggestions