It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Car Number(position)

Talk about your ideas, rants, raves, technical issues, and problems.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Ek Poepol

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

Car Number(position)

PostSat Jul 05, 2008 3:25 pm

What if we added a little number thats above the car to show in which position it is. I say littl so that it doesn't effect your visibility.

Ramones

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 11:08 am

Yeah... I don't know almost never what is my exact position, because I'm always back. Often I'm under pro rules without any intention.

The tab feature unfortunately kills the visibility.

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Ramones wrote:Yeah... I don't know almost never what is my exact position, because I'm always back. Often I'm under pro rules without any intention.

The tab feature unfortunately kills the visibility.

ROFL that little square with information about 1/1.5 by 3 cm on your screen kills your visibility? man oh man xD maybe you should learn to drive with a higher zoom level so it wont kill visibility.

new ideas like these are 95% sure or i should say 100% sure not to be added within the game anymore as it isnt under construction no longer.
version 2.0 is the last version sadly.
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Pingu

Community User Level: 5

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 am

I really never have this problem... I always know my place in the field using tab at finish line gives you a great over sight. Also memorising who are in front and back of you helps alot.

Lanz

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Pingu wrote:I really never have this problem... I always know my place in the field using tab at finish line gives you a great over sight. Also memorising who are in front and back of you helps alot.

you have time to do that??? i would probably crash in the next corner because im playing with gamepad! for me it would be nice!
but i road that it cant be realized! :roll:

Pingu

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 10:59 am

Lanz wrote:
Pingu wrote:I really never have this problem... I always know my place in the field using tab at finish line gives you a great over sight. Also memorising who are in front and back of you helps alot.

you have time to do that??? i would probably crash in the next corner because im playing with gamepad! for me it would be nice!
but i road that it cant be realized! :roll:

I do it really often lol.. but sometimes i make mistakes during it you can always see the closer i get to my pitstop the more mistakes i make since iam trying calculate fuel and how many other cars still have to stop or already did lol :d

Afinfas

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

PostMon Apr 08, 2013 12:21 am

Jurgen-NL wrote:
new ideas like these are 95% sure or i should say 100% sure not to be added within the game anymore as it isnt under construction no longer.
version 2.0 is the last version sadly.

Im so glad that this guy was SO wrong!!! :lol: :lo:
Yes...again watching old threads and bringing them back to life!!! AHAHAHahahaa......

Cant wait for this V 2.1.....
"Dont forget to be happy!"

Return to Suggestions