It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:25 pm

Turbo Sliders on STEAM!

Talk about your ideas, rants, raves, technical issues, and problems.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

DreyMIX

Turbo Sliders on STEAM!

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Hello :D

Why not include Turbo Sliders on Steam? Steam is a program widely used and known to the world. The game definitely acquire more visibility.

Think!

What is Steam?

Instantly access your favorite games
The full Steam library and all future Steam releases are at your fingertips. After you've purchased a game, download it immediately and start playing.

Join the Steam Community
Now it's easy to find someone to play with, meet up with friends, connect with groups with similar interests, and host and join chats, matches, and tournaments. Best of all, it's all free.

Chat with your friends while gaming
With Steam's "Friends" service, you can talk to your friends while you play. You can also see when they're playing games and easily join the same servers together.

Easily browse multiplayer game servers
Steam's integrated server browser makes it easy to navigate thousands of Internet game servers.

Receive automatic game updates
Hunting for patches and downloading from unorganized web sites is so twentieth-century. On Steam, your games stay up-to-date by themselves. No hassles.

Play your games on any PC
Once you have a Steam account, you can sign in from any PC to access your games. Your games are associated with your account, not your computer.

Enjoy Steam-only special offers
From pre-release discounts to free-play weekends, Steam delivers what gamers value most.

Official site: http://store.steampowered.com/

Sorry for my bad english :)

I'm Italian

Mouse

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Would be pretty nice, but I'm not sure it's easy to get it on steam. It's a free game too, so, what's Valve getting for putting a game on their service that brings in no money?

I have Steam, I love it, it would be fantastic if TS was on it, but it seems unlikely....

Thinking about Steam makes me want to play Fallout 3 now... great, I planned on playing Dead Space tonight.

DreyMIX

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Well, there are such Trackmania Nations or American's Army 3 are free games and say that steam somehow gains? Could be put on Steam as well as or lower the price of the game type to 5€ (for example). I think people would be more motivated to buy it and you gain much more.
But I do not know "behind the scenes" of steam, I do not know how it behaves Steam with producers and how much percentage you take.

My though is only an idea, I too would like to find in the games of steam. But if it is too complicated thing, patience.

:)

I'm Italian

Scorpio

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Steam lol, 3d games, i think it is pointless to put on steam, you would haveto create another master server for steam users..

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

PostSun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 pm

plus the fact no one else helped out to get it on xfire why would i help out now :s no one else will xfire prolly gets more votes from the scarts league players then this thread will ....
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Return to Suggestions