It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Unreleased XB maps + iB_ForestRally-fix

Here you can post track-related information.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

iBlaze²

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

Unreleased XB maps + iB_ForestRally-fix

PostSun Feb 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Hi all, it's been a long time! :)

Back in 2015/16 I had a bit of free time and was planning to resurrect the XBX tournament with a whole new set of XB maps. Obviously my free time quickly ran out and this never actually happened, however I had already created 6 new XB maps by that point.

I'm not sure if anybody even plays XB anymore but it seems a shame not to release these (even if it has been 3-4 years since they were created!)

These new maps have never actually been tested in a game so I can't make any guarantees about their performance, but I had some interesting ideas back then anyway.

This previously unreleased track pack contains the following:
  • iB_BlizzardXB - pretty basic rectangular XB map
  • iB_BumpzPark-2 - sequel to the original BumpzPark XB map
  • iB_MiniBumpz - small, bouncy circle XB map
  • iB_TornadoXB - an XB map that used gravity to suck cars towards a tornado kill terrain
  • iB_XBumpz-7 - 7th edition in my series of standard XB maps
  • PunaBumpz_[LVP-Arena2] - my attempt at turning Tijny and Badeend's famous puna map into an XB map where you have to push your rivals into the goal to eliminate them
  • iB_ForestRally-fix - I also created a fixed version of iB_ForestRally around the same time which is more suitable for full contact, so I've included that in this bundle too
You can download this previously unreleased trackpack here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06919879223371226731

Or download a complete iB trackpack of every track I ever made here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=93736372956379713023

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

Re: Unreleased XB maps + iB_ForestRally-fix

PostMon Feb 18, 2019 9:39 pm

We'll put this in FC server and see how good they are. Welcome back, btw! :wink:

Return to Tracks