It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:07 am

Photoshop etc

Here you can post track-related information.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Scorpio

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

Photoshop etc

PostThu May 13, 2010 10:48 pm

I have been in photoshop 4.5 years and one thing that still i do not understand is when i have the image done with the track i go to make the pattern files and when i load the tile into the track the pattern is messed up, like the track fill will be sand or some crap instead of the road id color i put in... why?

nouhfaw

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 am

How do you use Photoshop to color Drawings? Yeah i'm an all out artist in drawing stuff and various of video game things onto a piece of paper. Lately when i scan pictures i usually color them in paint which takes a very long time. I've rescently came across photoshop and i have NO CLUE how to use it. How do i use photoshop to color a drawing or sketch that i've made. If not then does any one know where theres a tutorial in shading, colors, highlights, and basics in coloring an image or drawing somewhere on the net?. Much thanks appreciated.
Last edited by nouhfaw on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 pm

nouhfaw wrote:How do you use Photoshop to color Drawings? Yeah i'm an all out artist in drawing stuff and various of video game things onto a piece of paper. Lately when i scan pictures i usually color them in paint which takes a very long time. I've rescently came across photoshop and i have NO CLUE how to use it. How do i use photoshop to color a drawing or sketch that i've made. If not then does any one know where theres a tutorial in shading, colors, highlights, and basics in coloring an image or drawing somewhere on the net?. Much thanks appreciated.

Just write your problem to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-87-culslU

I hope I helped. :wink:

Return to Tracks