It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:17 pm

AI lines recorded anyone?

Here you can post track-related information.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Keppana

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

AI lines recorded anyone?

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 10:00 pm

You may have been noticed the original recorded AI driver lines are soft, or what yo wankers? And why I'm not recording the new lines then? Answer is simple; the AI players will never, ever be better than the record by me. I would be very interested in for better AI lines made by pro players like dede, Tijny, Mike or Whip for real challenge :)

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

Re: AI lines recorded anyone?

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Keppana wrote:You may have been noticed the original recorded AI driver lines are soft, or what yo wankers? And why I'm not recording the new lines then? Answer is simple; the AI players will never, ever be better than the record by me. I would be very interested in for better AI lines made by pro players like dede, Tijny, Mike or Whip for real challenge :)

I guess you're speaking about the AI lines for the default tracks? Yeah, it's not just about the "softness" of the wanker. It doesn't matter how sick laps you make for the AI lines, they will always be slower in the end (even if you set level 5 for the AI players). It's easy to see that AI players will never reach the lap time close to the one you made while wanking for it. I already mentioned this to Ande. It's HERE.

Return to Tracks