F1 Speed League Mod 2014

Here you can post track-related information.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Wokinger
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Chrzanów (Poland)
Contact:

F1 Speed League Mod 2014

Post by Wokinger » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Ok, guys. Now We know, when new TS is avaialable to download. It's one good news.

But..

I have 2nd. 04-12-2014 - 7 years after first official F1SL GP, new f1sl 2014 mod is released!

What's included?

CIRCUITS

21 F1 Circuits
- HQ
- 4000px
- all 2014 circuits + Nurbirgring and Yeongam
- 6 new circuits NEVER published before!

Speed League Tracks Pack
- 46 tracks!
- Le Mans and Le Mans 1978
- Renewed F1 League tracks (no more irritating grass closed to tarmac): Chrząszcznieboszyce, Tumansk, Prstic
- Renewed Endurance tracks (known from EL and GP3ES)
- 9 real Poland kart tracks adapted for racing cars
- 29 new tracks NEVER published before!

Other tracks
- F1 Small Tracks - few F1 tracks stylized old TS tracks!
- mini SL Tracks - few tracks stylized old TS tracks!
- old F1SL tracks (from all previous seasons)


CARS

F1 2014 cars
- all 22 F1 2014 CARS with new real sounds (yep that poor sounds..)

LMP1 2014 cars
- 9 cars: Toyota, Audi, Porsche, Rebellion with real sounds

DTM 2013
- all 24 cars - Audi, Marcedes, BMW with real sounds!

GROUP C
- 20 cars known from last, historic Le Mans 1978

LMP2 2013 cars
- all 9 cars from ELMS 2013

GT Cars
- 22 GTE 2013 cars known from FIA WEC
- 2 GTE 2014 cars known from FIA WEC
- 38 GT3 2012 cars known from Blancpain Series

WTCC 2013
- all cars: Lada, Honda, Seat, Chevrolet

F1 1988
- 18 cars - legendary McLaren MP4/4 included

Nissan DeltaWing
- this funny car!

Basic SL Cars
- basic red cars with different physic: F1, F2, F3, LMP1, LMP2, LMP3, GT2, GT3, GT4.

IT'S MORE THAN 150 NEW, NEVER PUBLISHED CARS!!!


and what's the most important:
next F1SL season + weekend short cups for lazy people (like me)

DON'T MISS IT!

follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/F1SpeedLeague

User avatar
dede
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 3314
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
Location: Milan (Italy)
Contact:

Re: F1 Speed League Mod 2014

Post by dede » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Good job wok!

Rendy Andrian
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:10 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: F1 Speed League Mod 2014

Post by Rendy Andrian » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:22 am

CANNOT WAIT! Le Mans race with AIs, here I come!
RACING SINCE 2007
OFFICIAL SITE - BLOG - TWITTER

aussieTSfan
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Re: F1 Speed League Mod 2014

Post by aussieTSfan » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:13 am

.. cannot wait for this :) Thanks for your efforts ;)

power79
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 pm
Location: Finland

Re: F1 Speed League Mod 2014

Post by power79 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:53 pm

I tried to install this, but it didn't work well. It doesn't make the extra mod directories but just installs track pack inside main tracks folder and copies all cars to cars folder. Trying to start mod from start menu icon doesn't work (because mod directories don't exist). Also uninstalling mod uninstalls whole turbo sliders folder not just the mod. I don't know what Im doing wrong, previous F1SL mods have installed fine. If this is meant to be used without total mod then I think the installation package should have been built differently.

Edit:
And so this is how you beat us in those "rally orienteering" races? :

Code: Select all

3 prawo -> CP1

8 lewo -> prawo -> 3 prawo -> CP2

NAWROT -> prawo -> 3 prawo -> CP3

NAWROT -> 2 prawo -> 3 lewo -> lewo -> CP4

NAWROT -> prawo -> lewo -> 2 lewo -> FL

User avatar
Wokinger
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Chrzanów (Poland)
Contact:

Re: F1 Speed League Mod 2014

Post by Wokinger » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:16 pm

power79 wrote:I tried to install this, but it didn't work well. It doesn't make the extra mod directories but just installs track pack inside main tracks folder and copies all cars to cars folder. Trying to start mod from start menu icon doesn't work (because mod directories don't exist). Also uninstalling mod uninstalls whole turbo sliders folder not just the mod. I don't know what Im doing wrong, previous F1SL mods have installed fine. If this is meant to be used without total mod then I think the installation package should have been built differently.
It's not TS mod. It just puts cars and tracks in ts location. I forgot to check start menu icon, because I never use them :D
I will make changes later. Now, you can run sliders using normal icon or desktop f1sl2014 icon.
power79 wrote:Edit:
And so this is how you beat us in those "rally orienteering" races? :

Code: Select all

3 prawo -> CP1

8 lewo -> prawo -> 3 prawo -> CP2

NAWROT -> prawo -> 3 prawo -> CP3

NAWROT -> 2 prawo -> 3 lewo -> lewo -> CP4

NAWROT -> prawo -> lewo -> 2 lewo -> FL
Yep. Feel free to use it :D

pelukessss
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: F1 Speed League Mod 2014

Post by pelukessss » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Hi! Is there any chance to reupload the mods?
All links seems to be broken

Thank you

User avatar
Whiplash
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 2325
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Bosnia

Re: F1 Speed League Mod 2014

Post by Whiplash » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:18 pm

pelukessss wrote:Hi! Is there any chance to reupload the mods?
All links seems to be broken

Thank you
As mentioned above, it's not a mod. It's just a installation that contains track and car packs. I suggest you to send private message to Wokinger and hope he'll see it. Or even better, just visit their Facebook page and ask for it there:
https://www.facebook.com/F1SpeedLeague

Post Reply