It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Track Idea!

Here you can post track-related information.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Oompa

Community User Level: 2

Track Idea!

PostTue Nov 03, 2015 1:30 am

Hi guys!

I drew this track. Is such possible? Maybe I have to explain, so here goes.

You start at the vagina. After the first crossing, you jump to higher level and enter The Question, an annoying combination with trees at the inside, and a fall to an escape road below, which connects up ahead. The upper level has trap holes. The next crossing section is called In Cest, six crossings total, with bouncing turrets in the middle. Then you go to Torbo, a frustrated bird with faster asphalt! It flies over clouds and farms below. Crossing In Cest comes a right hander which takes you to Hill Plaza, with bounce turrets and an annoyingly interrupted 180 degree turn. Notice the bars of his helmet, which instead of white will be black, embedded in an ice crown that melts over into the snow below.

By the way, the road from the beginning of Torbo is orange, with a white stripe on the outsides. The inside of HIll Plaza is dark blue. Hill's helmet (which could also become an eye) has a light purple hue. You exit Hill Plaza, and cross east-west-In-Cest for the last time, and enter Giurato! Dodging the ice on this fast Lap Landian experience will be your biggest concern! You might try to cut some corners, but this might have you ending up deep in Giurato. Several options here. You might be bounced all the way back to the beginning of Giurato, crossing five times in the process. You might hit the Little Bitch you see at the far right, that bounces you right into "Oompa's Garden" dressed in black, with an escape road that leads to the exit of Giurato. At that escape road will be a statue of an Antislider.

Now, the track seems to switch over to the other side. You cross Hill Plaza and enter The Virus. It will be a difficult double S with trees on the asphalt and no grass or other borders and/or lines. The Virus is contained by the track choking itself. Again, traversing In Cest you cross over to the other side again, and go around Senna's Cock, who steers right, with footballstadiumlights as mirrors, shining light on the helmet. Senna's Cock seems to be a boat, sailing towards a sun or moon.

Then, you go back via In Cest and the the double forest. I might make the forest floor a lighter blue, but then the treese cant get on the asphalt because of, eh aesthetics I think. After all the switches have been made and crossings have been crossed, you go up at the last turn, again upper level, again with escape road, and back to the vagina.

There are probably a million things that have to happen before this will be, and it probably can't AND it would be shitload of work, but it would be nice because I have see Jpegs before. I sort of know how it must end up, only I have no knowledge of editor, and mine is broken for some reason. Whip? You have new?

What do you guys think?
Attachments
20151103_015947.jpg
20151103_015947.jpg (181.64 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Last edited by Oompa on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Oompa

Re: Track Idea!

PostTue Nov 03, 2015 1:31 am

The first turn will obviously be The Question. Just saw that :D

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

PostTue Nov 03, 2015 7:50 am

Track seems fun, but I'm not sure if you could stick it to less than 60 seconds (1st lap). I'm not sure what could happen with your editor. Maybe it's recognized as infected by some anti-virus program (check its quarantine and put it to trusted list).
You can also try Tijny's IziEditor. I'm not sure if T is still developing it. It can save you a lot of time.

Oompa

PostTue Nov 03, 2015 11:10 am

Ok Ill try izi Tijny. 60 seconds? Woah that means 50 second laptime is max with all the hazards and such. No way to stretch that other than playong offline?

Oompa

PostTue Nov 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Got another one. It's smaller though less creative :(
Attachments
20151103_142846.jpg
20151103_142846.jpg (200.43 KiB) Viewed 2231 times

Whiplash

PostTue Nov 03, 2015 2:22 pm

And still way bigger than 60 seconds. :P The trick is to make a relatively small track with a few unique elements. Tijny's tracks are great there.
That means that you can simply make 2 or 3 tracks from that one.

Oompa

PostTue Nov 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Shit! Alright, next:

This has a fast start with faster asphalt, bounciwalls which bring you to a fast right hander (like the Peraltada in Mexico before it was ruined) Jumps, holes, crossings and then the Giurato section which you can cut, but watch out for the hole at the end cause its all ice. Couple of jumps and a loop section. The track could be disguised as a train.
Attachments
20151103_152433.jpg
20151103_152433.jpg (186.54 KiB) Viewed 2226 times

Oompa

PostTue Nov 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Sooo, smaller. Hm, I'll try a Tijny next. But first I have to take a shit.

Tijny

PostTue Nov 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Oh man, I just saw this topic now. You have a wicked imagination, Oompa. Although it is a little hard to decipher the drawings.

Two new tracks from me, to be found at the Full Contact server if you're unlucky. Not as great as Oompa's designs, though. My tracks don't have vaginas. :(

Azev

PostTue Nov 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Tijny wrote:Oh man, I just saw this topic now. You have a wicked imagination, Oompa. Although it is a little hard to decipher the drawings.

Two new tracks from me, to be found at the Full Contact server if you're unlucky. Not as great as Oompa's designs, though. My tracks don't have vaginas. :(

Nice ones! Those water areas are going to be fun! Or not... :?

I would like to make some tracks too, but the editor doesn't work :(

Tijny

PostTue Nov 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Azev, the editor doesn't work you say? Are you using my editor or the one that ships with the game?

Back on-topic, theoretically it could be possible to create such oompaliciously psychedelic tracks even if they are longer than 60 seconds. Then we can just make a votable mode with the race end time cranked up high.

Dus, aan de slag!

Carlos Sainz Jr

Community User Level: 1

PostWed Nov 18, 2015 1:07 am

Giurato section killed me, really.

Enrico Papi

PostWed Nov 18, 2015 1:08 am

Oompa please, insert this image in the Giurato Section , where you have written "giurato"

This is Luca Giurato, an italian tv showman, famous for his frequent mistakes while speaking :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Azev

PostThu Nov 19, 2015 7:28 pm

Tijny wrote:Azev, the editor doesn't work you say? Are you using my editor or the one that ships with the game?

Your editor, now works fine. ;)

Tijny

PostSun Dec 13, 2015 1:38 pm

My new track project:

Hejman

PostSun Dec 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Cool ! Guess with gravity effect :) Seems to be realy cool. 8)

Mike Nike

PostFri Dec 18, 2015 12:07 am

3-4 trackideas yesterday, including 1 element, i haven't really seen in an FCC server track yet:

maybe someone not as lazy as me likes to build a track with that element:

http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/ideas/ ... ortcut.jpg

0=low level (height)
1=higher level

the green striped zone was supposed to be a thin fence in the original version on my paper.
so, there is no cut by driving that line with the fence.
the main cut, the element, is: if you are behind and want to overtake the leader, you can drive over the fence and while the leader drives through the very slowdowning water with max 1.5 carwidth roadwidth, the fence-cutter could somewhat easily fly over the passing car and get way earlier to the next checkline.

not that optimized in this example for each possibility, but it should be doable..

edit:
another idea:

after a jump:
- too short jump = trapped
- fullspeed jump = ok, but...
-> if not turning car during jump 90 degrees left, you will get trapped (kind of a trackmania nations thingy)

http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/ideas/ ... rapped.jpg

edit2:

an idea i had before the upper one (basicly existing though, just not that forced in some tracks):
instead of cutting by flying over, you have to follow a thin roadwidth, then jump very short and jumping too far costs a lot of time...and a car 1 sec ish in front of you might make you fly over the landing section ->

http://mikenike.pf-control.de/ts/ideas/ ... rrence.jpg

Return to Tracks