It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:23 pm

My first track

Here you can post track-related information.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Enrico Papi

Community User Level: 1

My first track

PostFri Dec 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi all, i downloaded Izyeditor and i tried to make my own track, this is the result

- I wanted to create the most confusional mess i could in that "dirty area", it's done on purpose. At the beginning i wanted to fulfill it with ice tiles, but since i couldn't find them i decided for that dirt with rocks mayhem
- I wanted to do real turns, but as i understood i was completely unable i made those "spiked turns" with railings along
- Can you see that railing on the bottom right? How can i make it bouncy? Is there a way?

These are the starts and control points, i hope they are ok

Oh, the name is "fggdd" coz it stands for "Fancy Glorious Ghoulish Demolition Derby"...

...just kidding, i typed randomly on my keyboard thinking "i'll name it later" but it seems to be impossible :x

Is this ok or it hasn't got any chances to be on the fc server?

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

Re: My first track

PostFri Dec 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Enrico Papi wrote:Is this ok or it hasn't got any chances to be on the fc server?

Sure. I suggest you to insert your nick prefix to all of your track names (En_fggdd or EP_fggdd). Upload the files somewhere and leave the link.

- 6th checkpoint isn't long enough. You should open some other tracks with the editor and analyze them before you create your own. :wink:
- To add ice, you need to manually insert some text to your .trk file. (I've never done that yet either.)
- To get more bounciness, you need to edit existing values for the rails. (I don't recommend you playing with that since you're an newbie.)

Enrico Papi

PostFri Dec 11, 2015 6:09 pm

Whiplash wrote:
Enrico Papi wrote:Is this ok or it hasn't got any chances to be on the fc server?

Sure. I suggest you to insert your nick prefix to all of your track names (En_fggdd or EP_fggdd). Upload the files somewhere and leave the link.

- 6th checkpoint isn't long enough. You should open some other tracks with the editor and analyze them before you create your own. :wink:
- To add ice, you need to manually insert some text to your .trk file. (I've never done that yet either.)
- To get more bounciness, you need to edit existing values for the rails. (I don't recommend you playing with that since you're an newbie.)

Ok, but how can i change the name? If i go to Track Properties I can't click on it and i can't modify it

- I edited the 6th checkpoint, it wasn't long enough because the railing used to be longer in that spot, but I decided in a second moment to shorten it in order to make that turn less bastard
-Okok, no bounciness and ice then :mrgreen:

Enrico Papi

PostFri Dec 11, 2015 7:03 pm

HERE'S THE LINK: http://hl.altervista.org/split.php?http://maxtre.altervista.org/turbosliders/EP_Arena_Of_Despair.zip

Thanks to the priest, max tre, i changed the track name, hope it works

Return to Tracks