Back in 2015/16 I had a bit of free time and was planning to resurrect the XBX tournament with a whole new set of XB maps. Obviously my free time quickly ran out and this never actually happened, however I had already created 6 new XB maps by that point.
I'm not sure if anybody even plays XB anymore but it seems a shame not to release these (even if it has been 3-4 years since they were created!)
These new maps have never actually been tested in a game so I can't make any guarantees about their performance, but I had some interesting ideas back then anyway.
This previously unreleased track pack contains the following:
- iB_BlizzardXB - pretty basic rectangular XB map
- iB_BumpzPark-2 - sequel to the original BumpzPark XB map
- iB_MiniBumpz - small, bouncy circle XB map
- iB_TornadoXB - an XB map that used gravity to suck cars towards a tornado kill terrain
- iB_XBumpz-7 - 7th edition in my series of standard XB maps
- PunaBumpz_[LVP-Arena2] - my attempt at turning Tijny and Badeend's famous puna map into an XB map where you have to push your rivals into the goal to eliminate them
- iB_ForestRally-fix - I also created a fixed version of iB_ForestRally around the same time which is more suitable for full contact, so I've included that in this bundle too
Or download a complete iB trackpack of every track I ever made here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=937 ... 6379713023