It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:13 am

Discussion about new F1 League

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Mouse

Community User Level: 5

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 9:39 pm

dede wrote:
Jurgen-NL wrote:im also in this september would be cool then im back from holiday and hopefully the track will be loadable

Ok then, I confirm we will start in September, so we have time to make enough tracks. I confirm, anyway, that tracks won't be downloadable.

There will be a new car as well, which will be launched in a GPOR Open Season.

Any idea what time of day these races will be held? I'm guessing there is a very low chance I'll be home from work in time to race (not even considering school).

I can still contribute a track (or a few) though.

dede

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 12:40 am

Mouse wrote:Any idea what time of day these races will be held? I'm guessing there is a very low chance I'll be home from work in time to race (not even considering school).

Well, even though it's a bit early to make predictions, I guess time should be about 21:00 CET. It could be Monday or Sunday, depending on availability. Sunday could be better for those who work, but I guess we'll discuss about it later.

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 am

what i meant with the track being loadable i meant i am having trouble loading few tracks such as tracks being used in the GPOR server i just cant load them it errors after 25 min orso and some that do load allreayd 4 laps if not more have been driven by then i had the suggestion from someone to delete the tracks i have from the gpor server cause i downloaded them from the track pack and load them through the server however there is another track i couldnt load when i was at a random server playing xbumbz and normal default car races

dede

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 10:48 am

Do you have broken punctuation buttons? I hate to read and guess where sentences end.

Anyway, tracks will be about 1MB again. It is possible to wait for slower PC's few more seconds (up to 1m/1m30s), but we can't wait 5 minutes.
Another thing you could try is to install TS to a new folder, delete all default tracks and cars and install the GPOR pack. Then close all of other apps and try loading one of those tracks.

If it's still slow, please post your PC configuration (processor, memory, graphic card).

stummihouse

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 12:47 pm

i vote for the same car for all

we just tried to organize a season with personal settings in the past, but we got useless mess only
Previous

Return to Competitions