TurboSliders.com F1 League S2 - Schedule & Subscriptions

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Lanz
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 821
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm
Location: Innichen, Italy

Post by Lanz » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:34 pm

misterpom wrote: Lanz had some problems with that too.
jep!
he was 2 laps behind! i was on 6th position after my pit fighting with lexx and etmil!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
on the straight after the 2 fast corners he was bracking very lately behind me!
braking???????
i seems that he wanted to shoot me out! my luck that he flys out of the track without touching me!
but however best result in this league for the Dungeon Gp driver! 8)
Last edited by Lanz on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dede
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 3314
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
Location: Milan (Italy)
Contact:

Post by dede » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Well guys, we can't kick players out of the league just because they are newbies. We know that newbies might screw some curves up, so we have to live with that. This said, newbies need to follow the fairplay rules, so if they damage other players by doing mistakes, they should give way to damaged players.

In the other hand, what we can see from last reirom's race is that he didn't follow any rule of sportsmanship. He seemed to be very aggressive in the first laps, which resulted in several wrecks. In the second part of the race he seemed to be annoyed and he aimed to damage other players just like if it was the bumpzracing championship.

Final race's standings are hugely compromised by reirom's behavior, so this should be enough to ban him for next two races (at least).

Sorry for being blind before.

User avatar
Pingu
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: NETHERLANDS

Post by Pingu » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 pm

misterpom wrote: Reirom didn't let Pingu pass was well once in the final curve, though he had like +2 laps and was much faster.
I know, but did you here me complain? no:P

If i remember right he almoust stopped but on the outside of the corner... problem was he took wrong line and i had to go around him lol xD, I think I touched him slightly sending Reirom into the pit lane xD... but for me the effort trying to let me pass was enough.

But yeah when i look back on the replay he was kinda overaggresive mostly in the back of the field :( what a pitty

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:57 pm

wtf dede, i race good man, my first lap i was less fuel and in rain man so touch is f*** certain, my only error i admict was blocking baheend and tinjy is last laps, but this dont change the positions, i saw badeend lost to tinjy with a error in last lap..

stop man, i dont do f*** nothing ask pingu etc

this is became personal

even tinjy dont complain..

i told you that my fingers was hurting in the end..



i will run.. ban ppl like this is stupid, i will ask to my friends quit the league if you banned me..



janne gave up too man..

ask janne


dede this is a freind league man..


i accept a ban if the major of 20 players agree..


so put a pool and vote if the most of player want me banned i accept

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:00 pm

dede silcir quit after the race began, so he is banned too?

shyguy too. you said none can quit after the race began..

stop stop ALL PLAYERS WANT ME TO RUN..


JANNE IS OUT IF YOU BANNED ME..


PINGU IS OUT

MIKE NIKE IS OUT..

YOU WILL KILL THE PEACE CUP

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:03 pm

OK GUYS PUT YOUR VOTE HERE IF YOU WANTED ME BANNED

VOTE ALL THE 20 PLAYERS..

I ONLY ACCEPT BE BANNED WITH THE MAJOR OF PLAYER VOTES..


I SAID I WAS WRONG ONLY WITH BADEEND AND TINJY BUT THIS DONT CHANGE HIS POSITIONS IN THE GRID


SILCIR ENTER THE RACE AND QUIT, DEDE SAID THIS IS BANNABLE

SHYGUY IDEM


DEDE IS KILLING THE PEACE THE CUP

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 pm

f*** off pom, you lied about shyguy bumped you, stop i wil run the final races

because the players want, i will saw your replay too and see all your bumps



idiot

User avatar
Lanz
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 821
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm
Location: Innichen, Italy

Post by Lanz » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:18 pm

reirom wrote: DEDE IS KILLING THE PEACE THE CUP
awesome!

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:23 pm

if i am banned for this shit reason janne pingu mike nike whiplash is out too


i saw other players did worse and nothing happened pom said shyguy bumped him and was a blatant lie..


and none of this players complain me?


badeend and tinjy dont made a topic ask my ban..


stop who could be banned is pom for accusing shyguy bumped him whe was proved a f*** lie..

User avatar
Whiplash
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 2325
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Bosnia

Post by Whiplash » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 pm

reirom wrote:f*** off pom, you lied about shyguy bumped you, stop i wil run the final races

because the players want, i will saw your replay too and see all your bumps



idiot
Wtf is happening??? He didn't use caps lock and enter almost at all here.

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:29 pm

whiplash vote reirom banned or no..

misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by misterpom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm

I vote for you to stop flooding the forum and accept the facts.

I did not decide anything. I just told Dede what I saw and he decided it, so stop calling me names.

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 pm

i am telling what happened. dede cant ban me for this, if he banned me, why you are free to acusse shyguy calling and insulting him in the forum said he bumped and was a f*** lie? if i am banned you go to..


silcir and shyguy to quit the race too..


so either badeend or tinjy made a post to ban me..


either pingu..


all players want me to run... dede ban will kill the cup.. my friends will quit,

mike nike pingu janne and all...

janne is my parter he is out too..


if dede continue with this bullshit the cup is dead..



i only accept a ban if major of the players want..

who the f*** are you to ban me pom?

you liar and mande accusing shyguy


f*** off i will run

[gasp]poppowitch
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Post by [gasp]poppowitch » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Dede reirom tryed to push me out too !!
if u dont ban this ass we dont need rules again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reirom u realy suck!!

User avatar
preocupado
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:17 am

Post by preocupado » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 pm

REIROM am an idiot.

If I were dede i would ban him, he told somethings about dede to me on msn.

I´ll not quote it here because some kids are still awake.

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Then Shyguy comes like a rocket and hits me on the second curve of the first lap. Everybody passes me. This is brutal. I'm very frustrated right now because I know I could have been much higher on rank. I couldn't concentrate after the incident and kept making mistakes because I was angry.

Will anything be done? No grudges on personal ground but come on. I know I'm not the first one to complain. Even popowich was talking about shyguy before the start of the race. Even REIROM himself warned me about avoiding Shyguy. That's fucked up. I make lots of mistakes but it happens due to fight for a position, nothing like what happened.

The least I would expect is disqualification.


proved fake so this is more a ban woth than my case


you f*** liar..

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:50 pm

OK MY FRIENDS MY LAST POST HERE. IF I AM BANNED MIKE NIKE AND JANNE AND PINGU ARE OUT TOO. THIS AM f*** BULLSHIT, I RUN 4 RACES BEFORED WITH NO MISTAKES, I ACCEPT THAT I WAS WRONG IN BADEEND AND TINJY, BUT THIS DONT CHANGE THE POSITIONS OF THEM IN THE RACE, BADEEND MADE A MISTAKE IN LAST LAP.. SO MY MISTAKE DONT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE FINAL RESULTS..

AFTERWALL WAS A f*** RAIN RACE. TOUCH IS MORE COMMON.. MY FIRST LAP I WAS LESS FUEL AND I RUN GREAT SOME TOUCHS NORMAL..


OK I AM HERE TO BE VOTED OF THE PLAYERS...

20 PLAYERS

IF 11 PLAYERS WANTED ME BANNED I ACCEPT..



dede is listen pom a f*** liar that accused shyguy for a bumped


pom that one race kicked janne in the pits

and bumped bandeed twice in the grass

i have replays

pom made badeend bumps twice in one of the race, badeend can confirm

so if i am banned pom will go too

Tijny
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by Tijny » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:52 pm

reirom wrote:even tinjy dont complain..
That's where you're wrong, because I'm about to. It is really quite laughable but most of all sad, that after all this time you still don't realize that no one in this cup likes you. Your behavior in this last race was completely intolerable (misterpom's post just sums it all up), but I'd say it was your disrespect, immaturity and overall idiocy that got you banned in the end. This discussion is the perfect example of that, and the fact that you think you decide whether you should be banned or not, is just further proof of what a moron you truly are. If dede says you're out, then you're out, whether you accept it or not.

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:58 pm

tinjy. i made one error in 4 races.. pom bumped badeend twice in a race.. pom accused shyguy to bump him and was proved a lie, pom bumped you in the pit? so pom made worst things than me, and now is asking dede to banned me..


the cup is dede offcourse, but without players dont have cups

janne my partner is out of the cup i will ask mike nike to quit too..

if the rules are for all, i accept my ban but pom will join too..


the cup was running good, with peace now pom put fire in the cup..

when pom made far better worst thing


i want dede word here..


i am in peace

here

misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by misterpom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Reirom. I didn't read you saying "I'm sorry" ONCE on this page even after admiting partially your mistake.

When I make mistakes (and I made many in this cup, as you correctly pointed) I apologize to everyone I harmed and I try to learn from it.

You talk as if the league couldn't happen without you. It can and it most certainly will. I don't think Mike and Janne will go on a hunger strike due to your 2 races ban.
Last edited by misterpom on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tijny
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by Tijny » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Reirom, I made a list of things that really might come in handy for you. Could you please stop posting on the forum until you've acquired these 3 items?

Image




Image




Image

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:20 pm

I ONLY CAN RUN A 20 LAPS TRACKS AFTER MY FINGERS HAND GOT SHIT..

SORRY BADEEND I DONT KNOW WAS YOU THERE..


ok my first post..

ok i am out now my own, i dont will run anymore

and i will delete the game


bye all have fun

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:23 pm

bye pingu bye whiplash by janne by mike nike nice to meet you all


bye all players, sorry to join the league..

User avatar
Whiplash
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 2325
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Bosnia

Post by Whiplash » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:31 pm

reirom wrote:bye pingu bye whiplash by janne by mike nike nice to meet you all


bye all players, sorry to join the league..
Don't go pleeeaaase. Damn, look what have you done! f*** you all. :)

User avatar
Mike Nike
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Mike Nike » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:12 am

nice 2 images 2 pages before, i think rei might like the 1st one in special

hard but probably necessary words and pics by tijny there...

my comment to reirom in msn...

Mike Nike sagt (02:48):
*okay i just watched the first 2 race laps and oh my god, looking at you its better you get banned - you are a danger to the field

Post Reply