TurboSliders.com F1 League S2 - Schedule & Subscriptions

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Pingu
Community User Level: 5

Post by Pingu » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:34 am

Yes Reirom, where are you brother? We miss our daily turbo sliders laugh. I think he's taking lessons on how to be a gentleman on the turbo slider tracks, so that would explain why he is inactive :?:

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 am

Pingu wrote:Yes Reirom, where are you brother? We miss our daily turbo sliders laugh. I think he's taking lessons on how to be a gentleman on the turbo slider tracks, so that would explain why he is inactive :?:
Nah, he got himself banned from the forum. He created 15+ new topics here (would've been more if I hadn't acted quickly), threatening to kill the league and the game if he wasn't allowed to race. Of course the next day he asked why he couldn't visit the forum. :P

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Tijny wrote:
Pingu wrote:Yes Reirom, where are you brother? We miss our daily turbo sliders laugh. I think he's taking lessons on how to be a gentleman on the turbo slider tracks, so that would explain why he is inactive :?:
Nah, he got himself banned from the forum. He created 15+ new topics here (would've been more if I hadn't acted quickly), threatening to kill the league and the game if he wasn't allowed to race. Of course the next day he asked why he couldn't visit the forum. :P

Damn did you take print screens? xD

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 pm

I guess you were fast then since i didn't see that. Quite a pitty man :( Since I really liked racing with Reirom if he didn't thrash talk that much and acted as normal as possible. Then it was fun :D :D :D But unfortunalty hehe he f*cked it up. Does he get a second chance in 2-3-X weeks or so? Or was it toooo terrible what he did.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 pm

I AM BACK AND I WILL RUN THE NEXT TRACK..

I AM SORRY FOR THE FLOOD IN THE FORUM.

BUT I WAS A BIT DRUNK AND MAD..

I AM FREE LIKE A BIRD TO RUN

BTW

I HAD ONE IDEA

THIS IS A HUGE F1 TRACK WITH ALLL CIRCUIRTS INTO ONE

MADE THIS TRACK TINJY PAPANGU

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:21 am

LOL. didi. LOL.

He am free like a bird to run! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nice track reirom. Where did you find it?

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:18 am

shyguy1001 wrote:He am free like a bird to run! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's what he thinks. In reality he's still banned from the last 2 races. :)

misterpom
Community User Level: 3

Post by misterpom » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Oh no. Not another rainy race hahaha.

I'd rather have both very sunny with smiley suns tracks anyday. :P

lux2
Community User Level: 2

Post by lux2 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:47 pm

This evening, at 22 CET, the first MotoGP race will start.
I'm not sure we can finish our race before that time.
I think it's better if I will not participate: it would be stupid to occupy a spot and then retire before the end of the race.

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:03 pm

And of course the world will end if you miss the first 5 minutes of the MotoGP race :D

iBlaze²

Post by iBlaze² » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 pm

This race is also inconveniently clashing with the IndyCar race tonight too.

However, since the IndyCar race over-runs into the MotoGP race anyway, I think I'll participate in this race (if there is a free space), watch MotoGP after, and then just catch the IndyCar highlights tomorrow.

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:34 pm

If we were that fast as last copple races and starting almoust at 9 o clock then it's no big deal to miss the first copple mins yeah.

dede

Post by dede » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Well, I want to complete the race as soon as possible since there's the most important football game of the year for me (samp-genoa). I want to watch the last 30 minutes at least, so finishing at 22:00 is the goal.

lux2

Post by lux2 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Tijny wrote:And of course the world will end if you "miss the first 5 minutes of the MotoGP race" :D

Hehe, you are right! But you'd be right whatever thing is between the brackets :D
To miss the TS race included... :D

Hevonen

Post by Hevonen » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Seems like I can't download any files from the server..?

Etmil

Post by Etmil » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Quite a bad race I'd say. The day started with huge lag in the races prior to the real thing and I freaked out because I wasn't downloading anything and it should've been okay. Luckily this problem went away itself somehow and I didn't even forget to set startfuel for practice 1. Which didn't really matter cause people kept pushing me left and right, making rough overtakes, whatever.. I dno why, I thought I wasn't that high on fuel. People seemed much faster than me and I was very confused. I don't know about the track, how different, if at all, it was from the previous wet race. Anyway, I was trying to keep myself on track like hell and was very slow. I couldn't find an empty spot in the grid either, to do my 'own racing'.
Practice 2 went the same way, couldn't get a proper lap. So my fuel calculations for quali were difficult and very compromised. Went with about 60% and did 7 laps. Was 13th or somewhere around that after quali with only 37%. And I just kept being slow. I saw people going full-speed through corners where I always at least lifted the gas :/ It was very weird. Race started, made a small error in the first couple of laps but was keeping up, surprisingly. I think I was 11th then. Some hassle with lux and some others.. then a huge driving error, I just turned into the barriers at corner one for no obvious reason. Lost the places I'd gained and was left alone at 15th place. Soon the lappers came, let them past and sometime had to pit as well, quite early I thought. Slowly (thanks to pitstops I think) I was crawling back to my starting 13th position and then after some 20 laps or so I found some pace and could overtake some people, battling with Lanz in the final laps, I think it was him. Ended up 9th.. I think I should be happy with such a result, actually.. but rain races aren't that much my favourites..

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Awesome track and race once you got the hang of it. Dede was insanely fast this race... during the end the only sound i heared was "lap record!" Unfortunanly we didn't have 20 runners at all.

For me it was quite a bad quali, or maybe good.. if i drove my lap 0.3 faster i woulda qualified as fifth place. Race started and i Fought with janne and badeend a bit :D I tried my best not to crash.. which got harder after pom got involved too. Great copple of laps:
Later badeend crashed severly on the straight... could have been lag i got lucky i didnt got involved into it

After that i crashed 2 times hitting the trees but still got my good and old "best of the rest" position in the race.

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Shame I couldn't be there, a old friend of mine is having severe family troubles and I felt she needed me more than TS did :)

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:Shame I couldn't be there, a old friend of mine is having severe family troubles and I felt she needed me more than TS did :)

You little womanizer!!! :)

Btw, I missed to set startfuel. It was my first race with 0 lags and I ruined it. Nice track.
Last edited by Whiplash on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Whiplash wrote:
shyguy1001 wrote:Shame I couldn't be there, a old friend of mine is having severe family troubles and I felt she needed me more than TS did :)

You little womanizer!!! :)

Meh most of my best friends are girls :) My girlfriend doesnt mind xD

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Pretty good race by me, but dede was impossibly fast. I'm just happy the gap was as small as it was, because he seemed 2 seconds per lap faster than me. He am f*** cheat. :)

reirom am total disaster.. getting banned.. auhuahuahuha

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:Meh most of my best friends are girls :) My girlfriend doesnt mind xD

Or, Meh most of my best friends are girls :) My boyfriend doesnt mind??? xD :P

Tijny wrote:reirom am total disaster.. getting banned.. auhuahuahuha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Hmmmmmm shush you :P

Lanz
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4

Post by Lanz » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:15 pm

very nice! not only the doctor strikes! 8)
same shit like last week in the first two sessions.... uh! a blind one would drive better! i apologize for my bad driving! f*** kamikase!
but after then i was going well! some awsome laps in the first stint with lux and lexx only splitted up due differtent fuel settings! after pit i was in position to fight with lux for 6th position but some terrible laps killed my illusion! :D after all very nice! rain am f*** awsome!

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 pm

My best result and it was in a rain race. 8th is not bad at all but could have been much better, since I was 5th on qualy. The problem is that people like Dede, Tijny, Mike and Janne are way too fast and had more fuel. Other players played better than me as well. I was happy for 8th. I think my next race, on dry, will be my best. I'm much better when playing on dry.

I had a bit of lag. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong.