Puna GP Season 2

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4

Puna GP Season 2

Post by Jurgen-NL » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 am

Puna Gp will start on monday the 15th of february details to be posted
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Jurgen-NL

Post by Jurgen-NL » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Due to changes in my real life i will only have a limited time to get on the pc.
So right now 1-2-3 days after my first post in here im dissapointed to say i might have to delay or cancel the start of season 2 :cry:

Pingu
Community User Level: 5

Post by Pingu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Since their is no official Punaball server topic i will post it here.

Does anyone know which player Havard Tvedte originally is? He must be Turok or something? He told me he was from Norway but lives in spain (punaballrankings show spanish flag too). When I play with him he's realllllly good too. He can't be new which such good teamwork skills. :?:

:D

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 pm

It's very likely Turok (also driven as Mare Nostrum), yes.

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Yea it's him. Their should be a puna topic btw, to discuss puna games and what happens over there on the forum :D

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:34 pm

No wonder why the server lags sometimes... he kept doing this until 11-9 win.. sick :p

Edit: Funnypart after his 250 connects he still didnt got in :wink:

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:40 pm

hmm..in the last few days there have been quite a few failed connetion attempts at fullcontact server - as if someone tries to connect to server with another version and keeps on trying..

82.73.31.177 is Jurgen-NL though, let me guess, he wanted to play puna and tried to get a spot
@jurgen
spectate the server and if game ends, select your player and then you can connect x times as fast as possible (or, like i used to do: try to count exactly to the amount of seconds, the server would restart, that was 10 seconds, when i did it -> and then connect "just in time")
if spectating isnt possible, check the log stats of the server, which are published online maybe

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Damn, that's just plain lame.

Jurgen-NL

Post by Jurgen-NL » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Mike Nike wrote:hmm..in the last few days there have been quite a few failed connetion attempts at fullcontact server - as if someone tries to connect to server with another version and keeps on trying..

82.73.31.177 is Jurgen-NL though, let me guess, he wanted to play puna and tried to get a spot
@jurgen
spectate the server and if game ends, select your player and then you can connect x times as fast as possible (or, like i used to do: try to count exactly to the amount of seconds, the server would restart, that was 10 seconds, when i did it -> and then connect "just in time")
if spectating isnt possible, check the log stats of the server, which are published online maybe

@mike nike get your ass behind my pc and give it a try its useless to do either of these 2 options.

1 spectating and leaving right before the games last goals is scored i never make it 1/10 times its works (that would be once in 3 hours)
getting back to main menu then takes about 18-24 sec orso which isnt fast enough to reconnect

2 checking the log stats first and then connect x times wont work either clicking on turbo sliders on my screen and getting the main menu up this way will take about 40-50 sec if not a little longer and if i do make it i can only reconnect once every 4 sec with all the other players wanting in at the same server they connect twice in 1.5 sec? 2 sec?

3 enough sad people on this server aswell who keep ruining games for others not restarting as example, for fun.
why the heck is this even posted just cause i do it oh cmon there are 50 other people who do this daily.

or even worse people connecting and if they dont like the people they are playing with they leave right before the game starts should i make a list of something like that aswell?

and at the lvp server the regular people dont check in by themselves enuff :)

anyway pingu maybe you should also try to create new topic.

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:44 pm

I didnt know it was jurgen... and yes that list is huge. How can I make a topic and merge these posts in it?