TurboSliders.com F1 League S3 - Schedule & Subscriptions

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Pingu
Community User Level: 5

Post by Pingu » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Sigh, seriously lol at that that. Spoiled, hehe maybe you, but not me, I worked for every penny I got and everything I achieved. And thanks for spotting my typo's / mistakes, like i woudnt find them myself if I read it it back. Mbye ill mkae smoe mre if itpy to fsta, not everyone can afford good new keyboards like you. Also bravo at speaking your native languages well. Atleast I learned English, German and French:cry:

And no I don't play the cup anymore, soon this whole game too, to many retarded nutjobs who cant see it themself. I bet you will all be happy :wink:
Last edited by Pingu on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

misterpom
Community User Level: 3

Post by misterpom » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Jaykoq wrote:This forum needs more spam topics :D

Btw, dede is slow
10. [BK] dede 38.892
11. [BK] Jaykoq 38.947

:D

Nice time, man. It is still early but that time of yours might give you a spot, I think. I don't know because I haven't wanked yet but Dede's first lap is faster than most people's last laps, so you're on a good position, I guess. :)

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 pm

[Removed]
Last edited by Pingu on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:33 pm

LOL. Someone is really desperate for attention. Just the thought of Pingu googling for me makes me want to roll on the floor laughing. :lol:

What's next? Are you going to post pictures of my family and threaten to kill me? Hahaha. :roll:

Janne

Post by Janne » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Could you all continue with your BS in the offtopic forum and keep this thread for F1 league discussion? I even opened a thread for you:

http://www.turbosliders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=22916

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:30 pm

No Janne, I'm not going to do that.

I'm not here to fight but I have no other option since I'm being attacked all the time. Tijny asked me to stop and I did. He started it all over and nobody says a damn thing. Like I said, I'm here to have fun and not to take shit from anyone, especially from a loser like Pingu.

People complain about how this situation sucks (and I agree) but no one tells Pingu to stop being a fuckin' idiot with his remarks and now even posting pictures of me, as desperate as it is. Maybe that would help him realize he is retarded indeed. I didn't even know that posting someone's pictures without permission was allowed. I'm surprised by that. So I can only conclude that everyone must be very pleased with the situation. Nobody gives a f*** about Pingu offending me, so why should I? Like everyone else, I don't give a shit. I'm sorry it is bothering you. It's bothering me much more. Tell the moderator to clean this shit. I'll be more than happy.

Burn
Community User Level: 2

Post by Burn » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:08 pm

This is actually pathetic. Some of you people need lives...

Try abiding by this Yahoo Answers link!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 114AAsJ4Eu

[siLciR]

Post by [siLciR] » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Stop! You bunch of idiots.

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Sure, sure. It's not with you so you don't care, obviously. That is called selfishness.

This idiot starts this shit quoting me everywhere with racist remarks and nobody does or says anything about it. Then when I answer back it suddenly becomes a big deal, it makes everybody pissed off and I get crap from people. Wow, that's beautiful. It wasn't bothering before? I wonder why. Seriously, some people in here need to start growing some balls and step for what is right. Bunch of cowards. I don't care if I get banned for saying this but if I saw anyone doing this kind of shit with a member of the community, I'd step in. It's not obviously the case here, where some people are so impatient and only seem to think for their own sake. Really, why don't you all just ask me politely not to be harassed by Pingu or maybe just take the beating quietly? It would be less hypocritical.

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:38 pm

It seems someone finally stepped in. Good, even though I was called an idiot (it seems that's the only way people act in here) for having just done what anyone with balls would have done, which is not taking shit quietly. Whatever, just f*** it.

Ranee

Post by Ranee » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi, I would like to register for F-1 series. Still possible?

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Ranee wrote:Hi, I would like to register for F-1 series. Still possible?

I think so. There is only one last race left, though. Next season will probably be in February or March. Be sure to check the website for an accurate date.

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Pingu wrote:Sigh, seriously lol at that that. Spoiled, hehe maybe you, but not me, I worked for every penny I got and everything I achieved. And thanks for spotting my typo's / mistakes, like i woudnt find them myself if I read it it back. Mbye ill mkae smoe mre if itpy to fsta, not everyone can afford good new keyboards like you. Also bravo at speaking your native languages well. Atleast I learned English, German and French:cry:

And no I don't play the cup anymore, soon this whole game too, to many retarded nutjobs who cant see it themself. I bet you will all be happy :wink:

Nooooo! Come to SCARTS we love you there :P You don't need sleep really.. :wink:

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:43 am

This fellow named "[TA3]mjay" wants to register for the next race. He asked me to do so while I was wanking the new track.

About the track:

I love this track. I think I only like Cajares better than this one. Nice work by Tijny, as usual. Very fast track with lots of misleading curves. There are many parts where you can go very fast and you think you can make it but then you go out because the G-force just owns you. Very satisfying when you finally get things right. Very hard not to touch the dirt sometimes. During race, pressure will be madness and I can see many people (including myself, obviously) going out of the track due to that. Startfuel levels will make a huge difference. Heavier cars will have a big problem trying to defend their positions, as they can't possibly compete with faster cars on the straight lines. I can clearly see many people with very low fuel on qualy, like Whiplash usually does.

6. [BK] Mister Pom 38.525

I think I can come closer to 38.1 but I'm not sure I can go under that. I think 38.7 will be the "final cut lap". I think I might be in with this time. BK is doing very well as of now. I'm very proud. :o

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4

Post by Jurgen-NL » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:40 am

mjay can get his lazy ass on the forum himself i know him and he has allready registered on the forum so he should just post himself
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 pm

misterpom wrote:...because the G-force just owns you.

kkk :)

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 pm

i dont actually follow misterpoms/pingus/whoeverisinvolveds discussion, but if this discussion has indirectly to do with the f1 season, then it should stay here maybe...unfortunately lol...i mean, lets say if its a discussion about someone should probably get punished (ban for 1-x races)...or will get punished in case of behaving more times badly

but if already janne suggests a new topic, it sounds like its slowly necessary^^...just the topic name should be probably changed, so its more ok for every one involved to move there

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:49 pm

I think I finally got the hang of the track. It's a fantastic track indeed. If you blink at full speed, you go out. I got very close to setting the record but I let it go for ridiculous 0.096 sec! I probably blinked too much. :D

1. [uA] siLciR 38.072
2. [RSM]JANNE 38.108
3. [uA] Tijny 38.149
4. [BK] Mister Pom 38.168

With Dede and Pablinho still to make better laps and Mike Nike and Lirarn yet to wank, I'm pretty sure that I can guarantee myself a top 10 spot.

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Mike Nike wrote:i dont actually follow misterpoms/pingus/whoeverisinvolveds discussion, but if this discussion has indirectly to do with the f1 season, then it should stay here maybe...unfortunately lol...i mean, lets say if its a discussion about someone should probably get punished (ban for 1-x races)...or will get punished in case of behaving more times badly

but if already janne suggests a new topic, it sounds like its slowly necessary^^...just the topic name should be probably changed, so its more ok for every one involved to move there

Yeah call it the trash talking topic hehehe

Burn

Post by Burn » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Jurgen-NL wrote:mjay can get his lazy ass on the forum himself i know him and he has allready registered on the forum so he should just post himself

Wanna calm yourself?

Jurgen-NL

Post by Jurgen-NL » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 am

Burn wrote:
Jurgen-NL wrote:mjay can get his lazy ass on the forum himself i know him and he has allready registered on the forum so he should just post himself

Wanna calm yourself?

lol easy burn xD im just joking even thoug it sounds harsh xD lol he should get more active thats all :lol:
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:47 pm

The wanking times disappeared, I think. :(

Burn

Post by Burn » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:34 pm

misterpom wrote:The wanking times disappeared, I think. :(

Lol, no they didn't. And even if they disappeared on the the TS Server, I just read them off the website, so it's no problem lol.

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:24 pm

They had disappeared but they came back for good now. I was afraid the times could have been deleted. Good that this is not the case.

pablinho15

Post by pablinho15 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:49 pm

I will not be able to run for the next race

adios