Cajares Fun Race

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Pingu
Community User Level: 5

Post by Pingu » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Yes, I beat you 9 out of 10 times because you keep f***cking up you say. I f*ck up once, and you are the king since you beat me with your so called new keyboard. Must be expensive with those brazilian pesos. You must be one of those Jenson Button robbers:wink:Also this funrace you didn't drive 1 lap fair behind me, so i dont know what you are talking. Probably fair for Brazilian rules, seems so. Also a slower car behind you can ofcourse push you out as long as he is close since you dont need to brake but use the one in front of you as brakes. Seriously go to school.

In the long run, I will always see you in my mirrors :lol:

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Ladies, ladies, let's keep it nice, shall we.

misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3

Post by misterpom » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Like I said, your arrogance will only make beating you much more satisfying altogether. :D

Making fun of brazilians only shows how weak minded you are. It's nice to see your true colors. When someone decides not to accept your dirty play and fights back, you behave like a cry baby whose candy was taken away.

I'm not going to respond to your crap anymore in respect to Tijny, a player who's not only a million times better than you but also a million times nicer and fairer.