Puschtras Cup - Schedule and Subscriptions

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Jaykoq
Community User Level: 2

Post by Jaykoq » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:47 am

Lanz wrote:sorry for my little lashing out! 8)

ballast-fuel settings for next race day:
player gets ballast in order to championship standings and he will keep it for both races of next raceday!(06.02.2011)

1. dede 60%
2. etmil 58%
3. lanz 56%
4. lux 54%
5. lirarn 52%
6. jurgen 50%
7. arjen 48%
8. pom 46%
9. ranee 44%
10. matic 42%
11. janne 40%
12. popo 38%
13. xzeal 36%
14. jay 34%
14. dide 34%
16. kyna 30%
17. max 28%
17. sejtan 28%
19. shy 24%
20. kapa 22%

players who are not listed here, get 22% of fuel for next raceday, if they show up!

You can see balast and standings even here:
http://tinyurl.com/PuschtrasCup-OfficialStandings
I'm a moron \o/

lux2

Post by lux2 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Absolutely no fun today as i had no fun in motegi.

I think that tracks made from real ones can only be boring with long straights and sharp corners. IMO.
Lanz, creating shapes by himself can do really better tracks.

I know someone love this kind of tracks. Not me. If I was Pom I had disconnected at first seen

Anyway, lanz did a good job. I hope the next will be a lanz's fantasy track.

Video of the races

Oh, nice fight on race 1 Jay. Really fair :)

misterpom
Community User Level: 3

Post by misterpom » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 pm

My first win. I'm very happy. :D

I know Dede, Tijny, Janne and Mike and some others who would beat me easily did not play. Still, it is very nice to win anyway. It is specially nice considering that Dide Dide won too. After the fight we had, maybe it's a way the game has of saying "shut up and play" haha. The secret of winning is fighting on the forum, folks. That's what I learned today. :roll:

My comments:

@Warm-Up: I was surprised I did quite well for my first time in the track. I think predictive camera helped me a lot. I had 2nd best on warm-up. Lanz was half second faster than me, though. It was his track and he was faster, so I thought I didn't have much of a chance. I thought "there is no way I will catch Lanz on this race". I was wrong, fortunately.

@Qualy: I was very bipolar on this qualy. My first worry was having a decent time right in the beginning, which would give me a nice position rightaway. So I was very conservative. When I got it, I started pushing hard. Eventually I did 42.3, which was only 0.1 faster than Lanz, but was really nice, considering he would be heavier in race. I was very surprised when lap after lap I wouldn't hear "fastest lap". I managed to learn the track quite well. All I had to do was keep my calm.

@Race 1: First race wasn't very exciting. I had the pole and I was lighter than the other best positioned players, so all I had to do was keep calm and not crash or go to the dirt. I did exactly that. Sometimes I would make a little mistake and I'd think "Oh, f*** ... it's over" an nobody would come. After realizing the battling people were having behind me were making them slower, I relaxed and I won. Nobody got close to me and all the lapped players behaved well. Dreamlike, to say the least. The second race was different.

@Race 2: That was a horrible race. My start was promising but I was too aggressive. Eventually I knocked somebody out when I went for the curve. I had to stop and let the players pass, which cost me some precious time. I kept my pace and I eventually saw Lanz car. I couldn't really get close to him because I wasn't very focused. I was making many mistakes. Then in the end I saw Lanz and Etmil in my screen. I thought "I'm going to push hard now". The problem is that I made a stupid mistake and went to the dirt. Fortunately, nobody passed me. I was 5th, which is not bad but also not good. I was hoping for a podium. It was nice that Dide won, after our fight.

That's it, lot of fun. I'm glad. Sorry if I harmed anybody's race on the 2nd race. It is a much harder race haha.

Bye

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm

lux2 wrote:I know someone love this kind of tracks. Not me. If I was Pom I had disconnected at first seen

I'm not going to argue with you but what I can say is that the point of playing the game is having fun. If it's so boring to play a certain kind of track, don't play. There is no point in playing to be pissed off about it. You certainly did not steal anyone's spot today.

Just my opinion, really.

Dide Dide

Post by Dide Dide » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:34 pm

@Warm-Up: I saw the track, the first's laps i couldnt do any good time 44.9 wut a bad lap, and got pissed off, 3 of 4 laps were messed Up in the 1st Curve. I was not focused, then i quit, and got a 0,7 Zoom. I didnt know at all the track :D

@Qualy: The worst part was getting a good Lap, i got a Good Start, but the dam Sand was messing my laps, so i saw that i already done 6 laps, i was a bit tired of failing. So i drove a Lap with No risk at all, just to get a qualify lap "It was a Bad Lap but was the best i had" - I saw The Grid and WOw! i was 9th. I was a good place for my lap.

@Race 1: I did many mistakes, During my race at the middle of the race I was thinking On Gpor Huge Kerbs. This track had Small Kerbs and Using a 0.7 Zoom was Killing my race, and touching the Sand was f*** My race, I Lost many time, because of my mistakes and letting people pass me. This Time i was thinking about NFS Most Wanted, i needed Nitro to get my speed back. I pressed F5 :shock: , I was justing testing, and wow!, the Track Became Amazing Good. I could see better the track. Finished 9th. was a week result but, i tried.

@Race 2: When the race started, i was In Front of Mister Pom, Lirarn, Lanzer Evolution, Etmil, they were the quicker even with Heavy cars.
I had to Turn the My Nitro On (Predi Cam :D). Shyguy Had Won last race, and he was in pole, i had to get a good start to get close, but since adapting to the track was hard, dunno wut zoom he was using but he got a ,he messed Up in the 1st curve with a Late Brake going to the Sand, i overtaken him. 1st Curve i was on top 3, I was driving very good, I was Behind Lux for couple of Laps, he made some mistakes, and i was light, i overtaken him, I saw in my screen Lirarn, and he was Behind Us, I knew that if i had 1 mistake it would cost me 1-1.5 seconds, i was focused, Lux Slowed Lirarn down for some laps, i was getting some space. Finally Lirarn Overtaken Lux, and he was getting Back so fast, wow he was driving at maximum risky, getting 0.4 - 1.1 seconds, i had 3 to 5 seconds of him, i kept for some laps with no risk, but he was closing, i had mistake's, but he was still far.
Omg, wut a Pressure, lap 18, and 2 laps for the end,Lirarn had speed but he couldn't overtake because we were Close to curve's and no line. He made a mistake in the last lap. Finished in 1st place. WOw, was a good Race.

That's it, lot of fun. I'm glad. Sorry if I harmed anybody's race on race's.

Jaykoq

Post by Jaykoq » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Stats will be up soon ...

I'll just say that 6 players can win this Cup.
3 players (Etmil, Lanz, Dede) will have tough battle in last 2 races. :D

Same thing is for Team Stats. Dungeon GP and Blitzkrieg GP have 11 points gap amongst themselves.

Online version (ballast included):

Picture versions:
Drivers standings
Teams standings

Ps. On race pause (between race 1 and race 2), I'll do stats (like I always do) update. So, if anyone wil be interesed on his standing, I'll tell him his points (but if I find a way to write that all up in same time, I'll do that) :D
Last edited by Jaykoq on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a moron \o/

Lanz
Community User Level: 4

Post by Lanz » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:11 pm

uh very close standings! :D
i like it! still with 2 wins i couldnt fear dede! i think it will be a nice fight for me and etmil for 2nd position! both 60%! auehauehauheuaaheuueha! we already had a nice fight during whole cup for that spot and the best conditions now for a nice end! standings are even closer then real F1 last year! :D what a tension! 8)
lux am right that free minded tracks are nicer then original ones! there are a lot of tracks existing but to find one who fits for Ts is not that easy! first version of rockingham was clompletly original and not that fun to drive like it is now! i overdid it, wich i wanted to do with motegi too but i was to lazy! 8)
i changed shape a bit to make the driving better and i included a "chicane"! and from my point of view it was a very nice track! 8)
since i really liked the track i knew that i would be stronger then in motegi! i hoped for a pole but damn pom was faster, even i beated my pb!!!! that shows i could wank more! 8)
after the pole it was clear that with a normal race pom will give me no chance to win this! so i focused on podium! started good but made a little mistake in the middle of the track, lost some positions there wich i could get back after some laps! most of the race i was on 3th position behind pom/matic and in front of lirarn/etmil! matic was strong and i hoped to keep my podium spot! at first it seemed that he can control me by giving my quit a big gap but i got faster and faster and a few laps befor end i could catch him! nice 2nd position!
race 2 was also very good! no chance to get dide and lirarn! but i was able to attack etmil! i was more aggresive but i made way more mistakes then in first race! always when i was near i made a little mistake, that pissed me off a bit! in last lap i had one more opportunity to overtake him but i drove him in the back! :D still happy with my 4th place!
awesome racing guys, thx for that!

Ranee

Post by Ranee » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Where's my 10 points race2? :shock:

Jaykoq

Post by Jaykoq » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Ranee wrote:Where's my 10 points race2? :shock:

Oh ... sry Ranee :oops:
I'm a moron \o/

Dide Dide

Post by Dide Dide » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Jaykoq wrote:
Ranee wrote:Where's my 10 points race2? :shock:

Oh ... sry Ranee :oops:

I am 10th with 95 points and Ranee is 11th with a 104 points. Wut a Cup :D

Etmil

Post by Etmil » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:27 am

Blah, finally found time to reflect on last Sunday's race.

Warmup.
I could basically only drive one lap to get to know the track. On Sundays there's always this thing that.. my mom's coming home from town at exactly the time when the cup begins, and usually she has lots of stuff for the household, so I have to go help her bring it all inside. That's why I had to drive to the sand, off-track and leave for a while.. wouldn't want to sacrifice either the qualification or one of the races, so..

Quali.
Pom and Lanz were both quicker than me. In the end I was driving quicker laps as I got to know the track, but it was only enough for 3rd. Not that good considering I had the heaviest car on the grid.

Race 1.
Thought I could make up at least 1 position.. Lanz was just a bit lighter than me so I had my hopes there, but as soon as I crashed in the first chicane, trying to take it full speed on lap 2 or 3, I was immediately knocked to the middle of the pack and had to make my way back from there. In the end I could only make it as far as back to 4th, as Matic in 3rd was lighter and either as quick as me or even faster.

Race 2.
Slightly better as I only had to stay in front of Pom and Lanz to make up the lost points. I got away a bit better this time, first couple of laps were quite okay as I rushed past some drivers more easily than my championship rivals behind. But then again, had a crash.. probably in one of the hairpins if I remember correctly. It wasn't as bad though. Some great overtaking manoeuvres and a good battle in the end with Lanz. He almost got past me, but was kind enough to let me past again after knocking me into the grass outside the track. Reasonably happy with result.

Championship now seems very tight indeed, but I don't think I have good chances of staying at the top after the final 2 races. Dede is coming back next week so he's probably going to own most, if not all the races.. so unless he has a really troublesome race weekend or lag or whatever.. I don't think I will be as lucky as I was in the 1st race of Obopustotol GP.
Lanz will be quick as well, so I have to drive carefully and fast. We both have the same amount of points so it's indeed going to be tense. Of course I'm hoping for the best for myself, but you never know what will happen on the race track. I'm glad to know that the coming races will be dry, so at least that's a good thing.. on wet I'd almost certainly lose. Anyway, may the best driver win!

Jaykoq

Post by Jaykoq » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 am

Everything updated.
I hope it is all well :D

Online version (ballast included):

Picture versions:
Drivers standings
Teams standings
I'm a moron \o/

Jurgen-NL

Post by Jurgen-NL » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Etmil wrote:Blah, finally found time to reflect on last Sunday's race.

Warmup.
I could basically only drive one lap to get to know the track. On Sundays there's always this thing that.. my mom's coming home from town at exactly the time when the cup begins, and usually she has lots of stuff for the household, so I have to go help her bring it all inside. That's why I had to drive to the sand, off-track and leave for a while.. wouldn't want to sacrifice either the qualification or one of the races, so..

Quali.
Pom and Lanz were both quicker than me. In the end I was driving quicker laps as I got to know the track, but it was only enough for 3rd. Not that good considering I had the heaviest car on the grid.

Race 1.
Thought I could make up at least 1 position.. Lanz was just a bit lighter than me so I had my hopes there, but as soon as I crashed in the first chicane, trying to take it full speed on lap 2 or 3, I was immediately knocked to the middle of the pack and had to make my way back from there. In the end I could only make it as far as back to 4th, as Matic in 3rd was lighter and either as quick as me or even faster.

Race 2.
Slightly better as I only had to stay in front of Pom and Lanz to make up the lost points. I got away a bit better this time, first couple of laps were quite okay as I rushed past some drivers more easily than my championship rivals behind. But then again, had a crash.. probably in one of the hairpins if I remember correctly. It wasn't as bad though. Some great overtaking manoeuvres and a good battle in the end with Lanz. He almost got past me, but was kind enough to let me past again after knocking me into the grass outside the track. Reasonably happy with result.

Championship now seems very tight indeed, but I don't think I have good chances of staying at the top after the final 2 races. Dede is coming back next week so he's probably going to own most, if not all the races.. so unless he has a really troublesome race weekend or lag or whatever.. I don't think I will be as lucky as I was in the 1st race of Obopustotol GP.
Lanz will be quick as well, so I have to drive carefully and fast. We both have the same amount of points so it's indeed going to be tense. Of course I'm hoping for the best for myself, but you never know what will happen on the race track. I'm glad to know that the coming races will be dry, so at least that's a good thing.. on wet I'd almost certainly lose. Anyway, may the best driver win!

Go for it etmil :!: do it for [iR] :wink: :D
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

lux2

Post by lux2 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Video of last event

Finally a Track!!! Nice lanz.
I loved a lot this cup. I hope to have another one in a short time.

I also hope to have pingu back for next cup, because... even if I can't approve "purplepapangus (stupid!) mission", I'm starting to understand it and to share with pingu the same feeling.

Jaykoq

Post by Jaykoq » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Nice cup, nice races, exciting finish of event.
I drove terrible races last few times xD

Final standings:

Final driver standings
Final team standings

It was exciting 'til the end.

I would like to congratulation my Teammate - dede, who won this cup.
Also, congrats to all who were participating here.

Team Blitzkrieg GP was overall better than other teams, close to Bk were Dungeon GP drivers (only 6 points behind).

Nice cup, hope it will be more seasons \o/

Thanks all, and see you on next F1 cup ;)
I'm a moron \o/

Etmil

Post by Etmil » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Warmup.

Went well, I could actually drive this time. But only 5 laps - was it always this short? Anyway, decent drive here to learn the track..

Qualification.

Was quite good as well. Little by little I improved my time, wasn't sure where I was gonna finish in the end, but having driven a 39.640 (?) I felt I should be quite up in the front with dede and Lanz and was relieved when the final standings confirmed that I had beaten both lux and Lirarn with a small margin, but still - it was enough for 3rd, just behind Lanz. Good place to start my attack from and I felt I really couldn't have done any better.

Race 1.

Was wonderful, got away just fine, kept my position. Almost equal gaps between dede > Lanz > me. Just hoped to keep up with those ahead and put some pressure on Lanz. Thankfully he made a mistake in a high-speed corner I think and it made overtaking him in the final 'hairpin'-like curve all the more easier.
Immediately after that I was very comfortably in 2nd and nobody chasing me directly, just a decent gap. For some reason Lanz fell back even more and after that I just had to maintain 2nd in front of Lirarn, with whom the gap went back and forth, but no real danger from him and eventually finished around 10 seconds behind dede.

Race 2.

Start went okay, dede had -4% fuel ballast compared to mine, so even though I made a perfect getaway, I couldn't gain anything from this. Dede attacked me immediately in the 2nd corner I think, but felt he had pushed me too much and gave the position back.. I just carried on with my race, trying not to think of anything. I got past some drivers quite easily and dede stayed in the back so I felt I was doing good. Until I came upon Shyguy (I think?), who didn't give me any room, blocked all parts of track so basically trying to fight him was pointless and having done so for some 2 laps I saw dede behind me again. This time, there was just nothing I could do. In the corner where he attempted overtaking I tried to take a different line to defend but to no avail. My 'rhythm' had been f***ed up by the drivers positioned like 5th-10th and so for some 1 and a half laps I gave up trying to be fast. dede had gained quite a bit by this time and I had Lirarn on my rear mirrors again. After a while I found Lanz in front of me, got past him again and then he decided to just brake using my car on lap 17 or so. That was definitely and deliberately roughing. But whatever. Lost my rhythm due to that 'pushing' and Lirarn got closer after my loss in speed. He overtook me immediately after Lanz, probably was the same curve where Lanz kamizased me.. Lirarn just went inside, giving me no room and pushing me wide onto the grass. Whatever again. I don't even know where I finished, but as Jaykoq quickly calculated, it was probably enough for 2nd in the overall cup standings. 2nd after dede. But basically, when you think about Etmil vs dede it's basically 100% certain on whom to put your money on :P It would've been necessary for me to finish in front of him in the last race, which actually seemed doable.. until I couldn't get past Shyguy (?) and it was just SEEMS OVER for Etmil. Plus, dede missed last Sunday's 2x25 pts.

Final thoughts.

I think I did okay, when I think about the cup, but then again several top drivers missed the whole cup or just took part in some of the races: Tijny, Mike Nike, Janne, Badeend.. so when I put all of those guys in front of me (cause they were more than likely going to be faster than me, had they driven in the cup), I would've been exactly 6th, which is - as I said - okay.

Puschtras Cup was very-very fun indeed and I hope it will be driven again, on new unreleased tracks like this time, maybe some of them can be wet, but that could and should be done better. Nevertheless, thanks for organizing, thanks for showcasing all of these new and awesome tracks and also thanks for the tight and tense competition. Maybe next time, we could have 3-5% fuel ballast difference between each driver. But this has to be tested and anyway - 2% worked good as well. Until next time!

PS. Stop telling me I was good. I wasn't. And don't congratulate me on my 2nd place, which wasn't actually '2nd' at all..

dede
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5

Post by dede » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Warmup
Bleah, I didn't find a good pace.

Qualify
First few laps weren't good. I thought one of my last laps was better than my pole time, but it wasn't. Lucky that I got pole anyway :)

Race #1
Really no problems at all. After I got a good gap, I tried to relax and keep hands for second race :) Ok, I wanked last lap, which seemed to be perfect to me :)

Race #2
My start was good, I immediately overtook Etmil, but I thought it was too rough. After that I started worrying, since he was gaining positions faster than me. When I saw him losing a couple of places, I was happy again! I tried to overtake him, but he didn't give way at all. Fine, he was battling for the title, goddamn! When I finally got rid of him, leader Shyguy was way too far. Second place, champioship double-win!

Woop Woop! BK won another title! :)

Jurgen-NL

Post by Jurgen-NL » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Awesome last race i must say :)

This cup is definitly going into my favourites for several reasons

The tight competition each race after race
The compensation fuel between standing drivers (best addition in the cup imo)
I obtained my first podium place in a cup race
And the cup is making me learn how to drive better faster and more consistent

And i could go on....

looking forward to the next cup :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: (hopefully very soon) if not colliding with the F1 league's appearence

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Warm Up: Really good. I did under 40 on Warm-Up, which I think only Dede and I were able to do. That seemed to me to be a good signal of things to come. I was wrong, unfortunately.

Qualy: I had a terrible terrible qualy. Everything that could go wrong did. My girlfriend called me during lap 4, my dad almost scared the shit out of me when he told the dog to shup up in a really loud voice in lap 7 and my mom talked to me about our team scoring on lap 9. So I couldn't concentrate at all. I got 7th, which was less than I was expecting. I expected something like 3rd-5th. Well, shit happens.

Race 1: It was a very nice race, except for the fact that Lux started to behave like an ass and pushed me off the track, with the lame argument that I was "stealing his speed" or something like that. I don't know what he is talking about, since I was much faster than him on both races. He probably means something like "I was too slow, you overtook me and I hit your car after you braked on a curve and I didn't like it". You'd have to ask him. I'm still trying to understand. Anyway, after I confronted him about his unfair behavior he openly admitted doing it "I'm tired of playing fair with unfair". So I knew that I had to avoid him on the next race or just treat him the same way.

After that, I had a hard time getting back on my speed but I did so, passed Lux, Lirarn and others. It was last track, it seemed Etmil was driving conservatively because Dede was too far ahead, so I gave my all on the last lap. Unfortunately, I caught him exactly on a spot where it was very hard to overtake, so I touched his car and lost my full speed. I tried everything to pass him still and I got close, but I tried too hard so I hit the wall on the LAST CURVE trying to overtake him. It was really pathetic. Lirarn got the 3rd spot like a birthday present. It wasn't nice but it was so pathetic it was funny. It was worse than my Wolkkering one, when I crashed on the last lap and Lux passed me.

2nd Race: I don't have much to comment about this one. I only want to thank Sejtan for being a gentleman on the last curve. He could have been unfair but he wasn't. Very nice of him. I had some lags and I constantly went off track because of it, which I'm very sorry for, especially for Dede, because I think I hit him after coming back from the grass. It was all shaky and I didn't know what was going on. So I apologize. I had some battles with popowich and some others guys but I wasn't very interested because I wanted to be among the top 5. Well, they were lighter and they drove well and so it was hard to pass. That's life.

Congratulations to Dede for the championship and the others for taking part on it, specially Lanz for the amazing tracks (except the wet ones haha) and the organization. Congratulations for Jaykoq for BK title and for making the nice google doc thing. It's always a pleasure to play with you, guys.

Bye

Dide Dide

Post by Dide Dide » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 am

Puschtras Cup II Edition :lol: :lol:
???

Awesome CuP!
More rain tracks for Pom :D

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:47 pm

im a bit late! :D
damn i lost in both standings but hey i made this cup for one reason, to drive races against good and fair people! im very satisfied how everthing worked!
race1 already killed me, lirarn was overtaking me in 2nd lap and i turned a bit to early into the corner! i touched him, that made me slide away! their i lost some positions wich i couldnt get back! i was just not fast enough, ballast was also not helping!
race2 was better! sorry etmil! but i dont think i divebombed you! it was a hard overtake, yes to hard i should wait! what i did to jurgen was a divebomb! 8) sorry for that! i didnt waited immediately but i wanted to let you pass, wich you did, i hope you saw that! :D
30 people joined at least 1race! 7 race winners! congratz guys!
special thx to dede,lux and jay!
thx to all who joined this cup! i hope i see you all when the Puschtras Cup is coming back for a 2nd edition! and thats for sure! 8)

Lirarn
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1

Post by Lirarn » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:53 am

@Etmil,

I´m sorry if i was playing rough with you, but i thought myself that it was a pretty good overtaking from me, little hard maybe but thats the way it should be! You did leave the inside intor the corner wide open:) If i thought it was too rough i would have let you go infront again.

If it was unfair i apologise. I´m normally pretty fair i think, but after almost 2 races in a row behind you without being able to pass, i had to try and go for it you know...:)

Etmil

Post by Etmil » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Lanz: okay! :P it didn't change the results that much anyway.
Lirarn: Hah lol I get where you're coming from. That IS funny :D

Jurgen-NL

Post by Jurgen-NL » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:13 pm

it may be just me but downloading the last race videos lux posted is kind of slow or not working at all someone else can post a link with for the last races?

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:57 pm

lux2 wrote:Video of last event
I also hope to have pingu back for next cup, because... even if I can't approve "purplepapangus (stupid!) mission", I'm starting to understand it and to share with pingu the same feeling.

You didn't back up your accusations of me "stealing your speed", so until you do I will keep thinking I overtook you in a clean manner and you didn't. You're coming up with whatever excuse you can find to justify your "I'm tired of playing fair with unfair" approach to the final race.

I think you're just frustrated because of the whole "I hate wet tracks" thing still or because I didn't like one of your tracks, which wasn't really that bad after all (Dide was right). If it's not that, I really don't know what's going on with you, lux. Something I did or said went to your head. Explain it to me if you please.

I'm getting used with this whole "I hate Pom" thing. When you speak your mind, you're going to make some people unhappy along the way. I can live with that, as long as that doesn't harm the game.

It's funny because I really didn't do anything to you. I think you're just going with the "I hate Pom" flow on this one. I'm sorry for that because I always respected you, both inside and outside the track.

Bye