TurboSliders.com F1 League 2011 Edition

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Del
Community User Level: 2

Post by Del » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Pingu wrote:
Del wrote:blabla Iam p***** bla bla excluded from the league for
first nothing... 2nd he doesnt even hit reirom or what is your point

His crash on the end is because he tries to evade Reirom.....

Sejtans award seems legit.
Still remember this:
Pingu wrote:So if i try to shoot someone down but miss him, I'am not guilty?

As Tijny said it's al about intention... and that move on popo happens alot but it was severe enough so that he had to give position back
?
It's quite obvious he's trying to push rei off there (what with so much extra speed). Rei had problems in that particular corner and always was much too tight both on entry and exit.

Try a bit harder next time.
shyguy1001 wrote:Del, about your Hazard clip.. REIROM was going slow, Hazard was taking the normal correct racing line that all the fast players use, and he actually went off the track in order to avoid REIROM rather than hit his arse. So yes that was an exemplary piece of not only fair driving, but selfless driving too.

And Lexx, yeah I agree apart from I would say 2. it should be an expectation to give that place back. I for sure would and I would expect you to do the same to me or else I would complain about that. Now, if it was like the Tijny vs Dede first lap incident, where you left me enough space on the outside to go (which REIROM did not do) and I decided not to take it and instead try to squeeze you to the apex in order to slow you down, then thats just a racing incident. As long as there is one car width between the car on inside and edge of the track, I consider it's racing incident. With REIROM there isn't, if you check the clip he leaves no space whatsoever on the outside.
Same goes for you: take off your rose-tinted glasses and you'll see the beefing attempt by Hazard there.

Rei vs popo: You'd expect both cars to slow down a lot if two cars get tangled together (these aren't RDP-Antis) and I would have stayed on the throttle through the exit too.

The rookie race is a different world. Most people aren't as fair as the Etmils and dedes of the race. I would never have dreamt of doing my blocks on Hazard and rostami in the pro race but in rookie race you'll always get the same treatment (at least from lapped drivers...) so I really have no regrets of being a bit less fair there.

@Jay: If only I could but I can't really think of anything. Maybe Hazard learnt that kind of behaviour from Hammy? Rei seems more like a Senna man.

@dede: So can you confirm that you're allowed to rough as long as you aren't rei?

Lanz
Community User Level: 4

Post by Lanz » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Del wrote:Others ask for rei to be banned so I can just as well ask for Hazard to be banned. I agree about my 2nd lap. At the time I felt like I was done some sort of great injustice by Jan but looking at the replay I obviously failed myself and shouldn't have blocked Hazard and rostami.
So I'll ask for bans for myself, Hazard, Bruno, ninjinha, Etmil (race 3 inside Nike-->Nike off) and pretty much everyone else.
no,no and no! incidents can happen! we all am no robots! the point is how you react to such a situation! if you beef someone you have to wait! thats the rule, and thats exactly what Etmil did! so stop comparing 2 total different things! you for example thought that you got beefed by jan, but whats the point turning into 2 others who had nothing to do with your incident and then not let them pass?
Everyone's been a bit rough. Yet rei's banned for being significantly less rough than us. Do you now understand why he has to race as FURION?
your also wrong here! rei is not a new player, he has a history in this game, and tell me if im wrong but he had way more chances then others to show that he is improving! and i dont mean his racing skill! still he had shown us that he is the same idjiit as he always was! from the beginning on he tried to beef people in fair racings and he is still doing it!
lux said it perfectly!

Matic
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1

Post by Matic » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Rookie race video ???

Etmil
Community User Level: 3

Post by Etmil » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Gotta love all the praise for my Mike Nike fairplay incident! :mrgreen:

Anyway, it's obvious that I was just being way too enthusiastic there in the wet race with that move.. + the sliding didn't exactly help make matters better!

So, Mike: for the 3591573523rd time, sorry! :cry:
Last edited by Etmil on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Del

Post by Del » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Lanz wrote:no,no and no! incidents can happen! we all am no robots! the point is how you react to such a situation! if you beef someone you have to wait! thats the rule, and thats exactly what Etmil did! so stop comparing 2 total different things! you for example thought that you got beefed by jan, but whats the point turning into 2 others who had nothing to do with your incident and then not let them pass?
Had everyone in the race been in the same situation as rei I don't think more than 2-3 would have waited. Arjen, Sejtan and Jan probably would. You simply can't compare pro and rookie races. And my reasoning for blocking them (still thinking I had been beefed) was that if others are rough on me I may as well be rough on others. Again, it's a different world.

rei is not a new player, he has a history in this game, and tell me if im wrong but he had way more chances then others to show that he is improving! and i dont mean his racing skill! still he had shown us that he is the same idjiit as he always was! from the beginning on he tried to beef people in fair racings and he is still doing it!
He didn't beef anyone in that race (not counting the popo incident as a beefing because nobody could have known what was going to happen. Therefore he has clearly improved and shouldn't be banned.
@Matic: http://www.filedropper.com/20111204-225 ... -l-dclient

dede
Community User Level: 5

Post by dede » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:44 am

Matic wrote:Rookie race video ???
All videos are posted in the homepage main news! ;)

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Woooooot! FUN forever!! Many congratulations to Pablinho!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMwa6aSBC8 :D

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Nice racing! congratz to pab!
lucky podium for me thx to silc! dede catched me few laps before the end! damn! :evil:
FUN!!!!

Wokinger

Post by Wokinger » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:26 pm

I was so angry.. I was pushed in box.. I didn't feel track well.. I had some lags..

Sry Del for that 2 situations (i don't remember first, maybe it was after that awful pit).

sry John if then in box after our contact you stop refuelling

sry for my going out after first stop. I didn't know what I should have done. I was bewildered...

Buraczek

Post by Buraczek » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Just 8 :) but im happy. I think about that what send to Shyguy as a team radio :)

Del

Post by Del » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:41 pm

I'd like to make a complaint about Wokinger... On lap 32 this happened which arguably cost me the position. Now you could argue that I was shit throughout the end of the race (and before that as well......) so it wouldn't have changed the end result but guess why I wasn't quite able to concentrate on the race... No thought was given to waiting. 1 or 2 place drop?
Last edited by Del on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Haha maybe I could of got you but I lost 3 secs in pitstop when I overshot :D and once there was a large enough gap, I just kept checking the standings seeing what was happening willing pab on to win! :D

[siLciR]

Post by [siLciR] » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Nice race, some battling, some mistakes, and a lack of fuel which made me drop from 2nd to 7 on the last corners.. driving in a independent team cost me.. we don't have money for computers or calculators so we calculate fuel by head.
Also it was a very tiring track for fingers.

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:52 pm

[siLciR] wrote:Nice race, some battling, some mistakes, and a lack of fuel which made me drop from 2nd to 7 on the last corners.. driving in a independent team cost me.. we don't have money for computers or calculators so we calculate fuel by head.
Also it was a very tiring track for fingers.
Ahahaha for sure I will mention this in video!

Ivan Drago

Post by Ivan Drago » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:03 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:Woooooot! FUN forever!! Many congratulations to Pablinho!! :)
I told you pablinho was the best on your team, remember? And now he also has the win.

Wokinger

Post by Wokinger » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Del wrote:I'd like to make a complaint about Wokinger... On lap 32 this happened which arguably cost me the position. Now you could argue that I was shit throughout the end of the race (and before that as well......) so it wouldn't have changed the end result but guess why I wasn't quite able to concentrate on the race... No thought was given to waiting. 1 or 2 place drop?
Similar thing happened between me and popowitch on 4 lap. The same corner, although i didn't get out of track I lost position.

Del

Post by Del » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Wokinger wrote:
Del wrote:I'd like to make a complaint about Wokinger... On lap 32 this happened which arguably cost me the position. Now you could argue that I was shit throughout the end of the race (and before that as well......) so it wouldn't have changed the end result but guess why I wasn't quite able to concentrate on the race... No thought was given to waiting. 1 or 2 place drop?
Similar thing happened between me and popowitch on 4 lap. The same corner, although i didn't get out of track I lost position.
The only differences being that you were nowhere near to being pushed off the track, could have defended the position by not slowing down quite as much, it happening in very early stages of the race (you know the situation will change quite a few times during the race (with many pit stops and all that) as opposed to being behind someone when all your pit stops are done, you have comfortable margins both in front and behind (to everyone else other than whoever is closest to you). Apart from all that it's identical, really.

pablinho15

Post by pablinho15 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 pm

I do not have words. Thank you very much to all! This victory means everything what trains during the 2011: D

FUN by always:)

P/D: Traductor: http://es.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

Bye!!!!

dede

Post by dede » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Good race everybody, too bad we had low attendance this time (only 5 players in Rookie Race).

About Del's complaint, no actions will be taken against Wokinger, but please pay more attention! Del probably had wrong line there, but we have no rights to send people off track just because they are slow. Next time try to avoid contact, lifting the gas a bit. And Del, you can defend in those cases by making a little block (use brakes right before the contact).

Now to my race. I really didn't find any good lines in this track, so I planned to stop as soon as I obtained a clean lap in qualifying session. Unluckily the clean lap came at first attempt, and I had way too much fuel to stop at that time. I drove another lap and after failing next one I decided to stop. Third place, two spots ahead of Eddie - good!

My start was okay, I soon catched Lanz but my overtaking attempt was unfair and I decided to stay behind. In the middle part I made a mistake and went into the sand, dropped from 3rd to 8th position. Not really a good situation for me, with high fuel compared to other drivers (e.g. Eddie). I managed to overtake two cars quite soon, but got stuck behind Tijny till the pitstop. I started wondering if I needed to change strategy, because I needed quicker car to overtake other players. I refilled with just 20% and I started my comeback on Lanz, Tijny and siLciR.
After next pit I exit pitlane in front of siLciR, so I had a great chance to close on Pablinho. But dang, mistake, siLciR passed me again, which costed me three more laps of battling with him.
At last pitstop I was pretty confident with exiting the pitlane in second position, since I needed quite lower fuel than everybody else to complete the race, but apparently it wasn't my lucky day: Szymek entered pits too fast and ended up to hit my car. About 3/4 seconds lost there, together with podium position (both siLciR and Lanz went through).
That episode made me nervous, so I didn't really manage to focus in the very first laps after my pit. But as soon as I noticed that Lanz was quite slower due to high tyre wear, I started to push harder and harder and I finally catched&overtook him at lap 37!
I tried to catch siLciR at last lap, hoping for a mistake by him (he had 0.3-0.5s gap in the last curves). Oh but, loooooook! He's out of fuel!!!!! Wohoooo, second place!

Good job Pablinho, congratulations for your first victory in the League. Don't get used to that, I need points to win Drivers Championship!

Del

Post by Del » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 am

dede wrote:About Del's complaint, no actions will be taken against Wokinger, but please pay more attention! Del probably had wrong line there, but we have no rights to send people off track just because they are slow. Next time try to avoid contact, lifting the gas a bit. And Del, you can defend in those cases by making a little block (use brakes right before the contact).
So I take it the onus is on the defender to make sure nothing untoward will happen to them. Therefore I'm allowed to beef others to the extent Wokinger did to me and brake-test those behind me mid- or pre-corner. Somehow I have the feeling I'd be banned from the league if I did that...

Wokinger

Post by Wokinger » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:53 am

Del wrote:
dede wrote:About Del's complaint, no actions will be taken against Wokinger, but please pay more attention! Del probably had wrong line there, but we have no rights to send people off track just because they are slow. Next time try to avoid contact, lifting the gas a bit. And Del, you can defend in those cases by making a little block (use brakes right before the contact).
So I take it the onus is on the defender to make sure nothing untoward will happen to them. Therefore I'm allowed to beef others to the extent Wokinger did to me and brake-test those behind me mid- or pre-corner. Somehow I have the feeling I'd be banned from the league if I did that...
Dede wrote "before contact", not before corner.

Del

Post by Del » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:22 am

Wokinger wrote:Dede wrote "before contact", not before corner.
If it's allowed (and it sure as hell is now...) to beef someone off the track I must be allowed to take precautions before the corner as in some cases it wouldn't be enough if I did it pre-contact (take Littamum turn 1 a few laps after a pit stop when the car is still quite fast. There's no way to keep position there if someone decides to beef you if you don't block the apex).

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:57 am

pretty bad circumstances (nervy hurting finger and especially nerving aching eye combined with a tiredness causing me in not having 1 mistakeless lap in 1 hour practice before the race)

tijny and silcir kinda gave away their places, so place 4 instead of expected 6th place. didnt like silcir pablinho-style bumping me offroad and not letting me pass again though. doesnt it bother you guys who care about the season that people like pablinho get no punishments like losing x points or something due to unfair overtakes? or are there just so many people like me, who stopped or didnt even start caring?

main thing why i write though is because of qualification...
i actually thought there was a rule tolerating no bw driving, also during quali...but i have seen at least 3 guys driving bw, del, lux and shaytun (in end of lap 1, 5, 6). while i entered 3 laps on lower speed due to mistakes in last corner or on the straight. if bw was allowed, i woulda turned around 3 times too, i think. didnt want to risk it though, just because others are doing it.

edit
ah..i forgot..
*copy paste*
seems pablinho took a well deserved tripple today, pole, lead kinda whole race, fastest lap...also good in tsb-f2 laps and f1 laps during the week..
good job.

dede

Post by dede » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Mike Nike wrote:doesnt it bother you guys who care about the season that people like pablinho get no punishments like losing x points or something due to unfair overtakes?
I can punish people basing on complaints. If nobody complains, I assume everything is alright.
Del wrote:So I take...
Classic reply by Del. Huahuahu, not impressed totes.

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Wokinger wrote:
wokinger was a bit slow in end of lap 4 but closed the door vs popo...then popo bumps him a little... ending up being able to overtake wokinger due to that bump - actually already no fair overtake and reason enough to let him pass again.
then popo drives offroad and slows down wokinger. again he doesnt let him pass. a half lap later wokinger drives offroad and loses 3 positions.
so all in all, wokinger could have been 4 positions better in middle of lap 5 with popo driving more fair.
and wokinger going offroad in middle of lap 5 was probably even a consequence of getting unconcentrated due to popos action short before.

and wokinger vs del - seemed to be a c lap due to the very small push by wokinger - it was really hard to see if he really touched him, for me, it really looked warpy...even wokinger was clearly faster, its one of those ugly situations where he has to let him pass...but in that situation i can understand he didnt and no serious punishment seems fine, considering he was way faster and there were still 6 laps to go - the chance del blockdefends him so long might be too low to for example give del 1 better place in endresult or something like that.