TurboSliders.com F1 League 2011 Edition

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ivan Drago
Community User Level: 2

Post by Ivan Drago » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Report on my race. I'm also going to comment on all the incidents as I was blamed by a few people after race for rough behavior. Happy to be in Pro again and quite clearly this time. 16th in pre-qualify. Qualify went totes bad and I was 19th with a 3-stop strategy.

Lap 1: Good start. I soon overtake also popo. In maybe 4th corner Hazard ends up a bit sideways in front of me and when I hit him he ends up on the snow. A bit rought maybe, dunno if I should've waited. Didn't seem that bad in the race and still doesn't. Couple of curves later I have a side-side contact with Jonno and he ends up on snow. Seems totally normal racing incident. I mess myself when the main lane begins and end up on the snow which drops me back to 19th pos after visiting 10th place earlier in the lap.
Lap 2: I overtake some people, pos. 16th after lap. Popo ends up on the snow weirdly after I overtake him, but seems more like a connection thing than a rough move.
Lap 3: I am passing Lexx and while doing that, Hazard comes behind and hits Lexx and he ends up on snow. I guess this is what made Lexx so angry towards me?
Lap 4: Nothing major. Tight battle with Hazard etc.
Lap 5: I overtake Kilkuriki after he makes a mistake.
Lap 6: Lexx passes me.
Lap 7: Perhaps the most discussed event happens on this lap. Kilkuriki is again in front of me and in curve 5 (?) I come a bit too fast after him and hit the back of his car so that he ends up on the snow. I see that I was too rough there and it was my mistake so I decide to wait for him to get back. He does so, but comes right in front of me and brakes. Immediately I have no idea what he is up to but I think that maybe he thought it was nothing and wants me to pass him again. And I do that, just to see that in the next corner he tries to totally kamikaze me but misses luckily. This whole sequence maybe needs comments from other people too, because Kilkuriki was totally pissed after the race. I admit I made the mistake first place by accidentally pushing him but I also thought that waiting for him to get back was the gentleman's solution to this. Apparently it wasn't enough for him.
Laps 8-9: Nothing really interesting. Some overtakes back and forth. In the end of lap 9 I pit.
Laps 10-11: Nothing
Lap 12: Shyguy comes out of pits and I'm totes surprised to be behind him and on the same lap! I actually overtake him but I'm also so amazed that in the end of the lap I make a stupid mistake.
Laps 13-16: Driving behind Lexx mostly.
Laps 17-18: Further behind Lexx, pit in the end of lap 18.
Lap 19: I drive in front of dede the whole lap until I make a mistake in the end and he laps me.
Lap 20: Dede is real slow and I almost overtake him again until I make another mistake.
Laps 21-26: Nothing.
Lap 27: Dede is again behind me but seems somehow slow? He doesn't get near enough so that it would make sense to move to the side and let him go. In the end of the lap I go to pit.
Laps 28-30: After coming out of the pit I suddenly see popo quite near in front of me and start chasing him. I make some mistakes myself and let Lanz and Etmil lap me and popo is further away again. (on a side note: Etmil, it's just so stupid of you to change color mid-league... it was very close I didn't shut the door on you because I didn't know it was you until tabbing)
Lap 31: Popo is again quite near but then disappears as I'm not very consistent on my driving.
Laps 32-35: Suddenly both kikiriki and popo are there to hunt so I decide to go all-in on them. Finally on lap 35 first popo lags out and then kikiriki makes a mistake so I'm able to gain two positions on my last lap. I finish the race after 35 laps instead of 36 just because I can.

JonnO

Post by JonnO » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:48 am

Ivan Drago wrote: Lap 7: Perhaps the most discussed event happens on this lap. Kilkuriki is again in front of me and in curve 5 (?) I come a bit too fast after him and hit the back of his car so that he ends up on the snow. I see that I was too rough there and it was my mistake so I decide to wait for him to get back. He does so, but comes right in front of me and brakes. Immediately I have no idea what he is up to but I think that maybe he thought it was nothing and wants me to pass him again. And I do that, just to see that in the next corner he tries to totally kamikaze me but misses luckily. This whole sequence maybe needs comments from other people too, because Kilkuriki was totally pissed after the race. I admit I made the mistake first place by accidentally pushing him but I also thought that waiting for him to get back was the gentleman's solution to this. Apparently it wasn't enough for him.
Saw this out the corner of my eye during the race, wtf reirom is in the game?!

My crash report will come tomorrow, my race wasn't exciting, I'd get 19th, lag, get 19th, lag etc. One of the lag spikes is quite funny though, make it perfectly through a hole between 2 rocks and find myself in a bush a few seconds later :(

shyguy1001
Community User Level: 5

Post by shyguy1001 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 am

JonnO wrote:
Ivan Drago wrote: Lap 7: Perhaps the most discussed event happens on this lap. Kilkuriki is again in front of me and in curve 5 (?) I come a bit too fast after him and hit the back of his car so that he ends up on the snow. I see that I was too rough there and it was my mistake so I decide to wait for him to get back. He does so, but comes right in front of me and brakes. Immediately I have no idea what he is up to but I think that maybe he thought it was nothing and wants me to pass him again. And I do that, just to see that in the next corner he tries to totally kamikaze me but misses luckily. This whole sequence maybe needs comments from other people too, because Kilkuriki was totally pissed after the race. I admit I made the mistake first place by accidentally pushing him but I also thought that waiting for him to get back was the gentleman's solution to this. Apparently it wasn't enough for him.
Saw this out the corner of my eye during the race, wtf reirom is in the game?!

My crash report will come tomorrow, my race wasn't exciting, I'd get 19th, lag, get 19th, lag etc. One of the lag spikes is quite funny though, make it perfectly through a hole between 2 rocks and find myself in a bush a few seconds later :(
Huhehuehuhe, since I'm gonna take a lot more time producing these last two videos, tell me all the laps and I'll try to include the best ones :D

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:13 am

Shy I forgot something in my race report to you... at the battle of me and popo we both went off the track exactly the same way but no touching orso whatsoever... you could say a car leaked some oil, it looked quite funny lol :lol:

Lanz
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4

Post by Lanz » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:15 pm

good race to the end of a very good season! 4th in championship is f*** nice! thx to my FUN mates! a well deserved championship! 8)
quali went not so good, the aim was a 43. but i wasnt able to do better then a 44.0! started the race from 8th position, with a 2 stopper, just tried to drive clean laps to safe some tyres! it worked pretty good making only very small mistakes! i was behind pablito and mike when they had an accident, pab waited and i luckily gained 2 positions! hoped to never see them again but pab still catched me! in the end i had a really good fight with etmil but only for a few laps, rest of the race was a bit boring! etmil was coming closer on fresher tyres, tried everthing to hold him back but 1st time he past me i had no chance to keep up and fight back! still was nice racing!

UKOGSam
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1

Post by UKOGSam » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:04 pm

I felt I did pretty well last night. I got lag throughout pre quali, lag throughout quali and then lag a certain points of the race.
I was able to hold a 10th place and had some good battles with Simmser, I closed him down and would have easily got by for 9th at the end of the race but unfortunately the last 2 I was plagued by lag and therefore lost about 20 seconds or something stupid like that.
Hopefully I can keep practising and improving abit to be on the pace of more people in the rookie race for the next championship.
I have enjoyed my first 4 races and enjoy all the videos on sliderstv. Can't wait for next season!!! :D
Thanks for putting on an awesome championship!

Etmil
Community User Level: 3

Post by Etmil » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:06 pm

TSE Morlund GP | Etmil 28% [3-stop strategy] | starting 6th on the grid

lap / pos / events

00 | 6th | good getaway, run wide trying to avoid other cars, overtake Lanz and Mike Nike up to 4th
01 | 4th | Mike, Pablinho and Lanz all chasing me, Silcir is in front but with quite a good gap
02 | 4th | still the same trio chasing, Silcir building a gap and fighting with dede, that allows me a bit closer
03 | 4th | Pablinho now coming closer, I'm having a bit of pressure from him now
04 | 4th | holing on to my position, having a bit of breathing space now, seeing dede and Silcir in front makes me want 3rd MOAR THAN EVER!
05 | 4th | trying to catch those two, difficult though seeing as they're f*** fast
06 | 4th | cont., and not trying to lose ground to them, trying to be as consistent as possible
07 | 4th | Silcir now closer to me, want to catch him TOTAL
08 | 4th | cont.
09 | 4th | cont. WTF he pits
10 | 2nd | hmm well okay, seems it's my turn this lap though.. 1st PITSTOP
11 | 6th | and I'm out from pits just behind Silcir!
12 | 5th | trying to attack Silcir again
13 | 4th | seems it's not working so well though..
14 | 4th | Silcir goes wide OMG, I get my nose in the inside but run wide after some turns, F****! ONLY CHANCE of 3rd right there!
15 | 4th | can I still keep up with this guy? ARRRR!
16 | 4th | cont.
17 | 4th | cont.
18 | 4th | cont. seems Eddie out of pits just in front of me, I have a moment on the snow
19 | 4th | cont. 2nd PITSTOP
20 | 6th | and I come out just in front of Mike in 6th
21 | 6th | cont. Mike pits..
22 | 6th | Lanz, dede and Silcir in front of me.. WTF!? but I continue to drive alone mostly..
23 | 5th | cont.
24 | 4th | cont.
25 | 4th | cont.
26 | 4th | cont.
27 | 4th | cont.
28 | 4th | cont. 3rd PITSTOP
29 | 6th | seems Lanz ahead, let's catch him to get at least something out of this race.. podium SEEMS OVER for Etmil (long ago actually) :(
30 | 6th | trying to catch Lanz
31 | 6th | battle with Lanz
32 | 6th | cont. OMG, Lanz goes to the snow, I get 5th!
33 | 5th | battle seems over, now let's just drive to the finish safe and sound
34 | 5th | cont.
35 | 5th | cont.
36 | 5th | cont.

Finish 5th

PS. SEEMS QUITE A RELAXING FASTEST LAP IDIOT for [iR] Etmil @ TSE_Morlund Relaxation Race

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Ivan Drago wrote: Lap 12: Shyguy comes out of pits and I'm totes surprised to be behind him and on the same lap! I actually overtake him but I'm also so amazed that in the end of the lap I make a stupid mistake.
That was right after my f*** patetic disconnect total.. I guess if I had clear connection I would of been racing Mike for 7th. Still not really acceptable pace, but encouraging if I can fix my internets before next league I should be able to improve on this season, and go the whole season like I did the test races and first 2/3 races.

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Well, I'll make a race story too then. :P

Lap 1: Started in 2nd, but major f*** clean overtake on dede after a few corners
Lap 2: Built up a good lead, but almost entirely ruined by a mistake in the last corner
Lap 3-4: Two fast laps in a row, 43.6 and 43.4
Lap 5: Nearly crashed into a rock in the chicane in the early part of the track, which showed in the laptime: 43.9
Lap 6: Another solid 43.6
Lap 7: Ruined some of my lead with a 44.3, caused by 2-3 pretty big mistakes
Lap 8: A strong 43.7
Lap 9: Some small mistakes right before pitting; refueled a safe amount
Lap 10: Have to get used to the fresh tyres, making several mistakes
Lap 11: Great lap, would've been a record if Lanz hadn't blocked me: 43.4c
Lap 12: A little scuffle with Lanz, eventually overtaking him with my fresher tyres - hurt my laptime a lot though, 44.6c
Lap 13-14: Lanz probably broke my rhythm a bit, some bad driving led to 2 44.1s in a row
Lap 15-17: Three solid laps in a row, averaging 43.5
Lap 18-19: Decent lap leading up to my pitstop, good outlap also - hello JonnO!
Lap 20: Struggling a bit with my concentration, two big mistakes making for a patetic 44.5
Lap 21: Recovered with a 43.300! Meanwhile I wasn't paying any attention to where dede was
Lap 22: Kept up the pace, unfortunately Drago blocked me in the last corner - still a 43.7c
Lap 23: Ah, there's dede! The fact that he didn't leave the pits while he was on my screen was a good sign. 43.8 for me, a tad too slow
Lap 24: Some mud hits and a weird collision with popo - 43.9c still ok
Lap 25: A few big mistakes and a bad laptime of 44.5
Lap 26: Compensated with a strong 43.6 on worn tyres
Lap 27: Entered the pits for my 3rd stop
Lap 28: Ended up just behind siLciR and just ahead of dede, Drago am there too. I thought dede didn't have to stop anymore, so I knew I had to keep pushing despite my fresher tyres. siLciR pits.
Lap 29: Couple of mistakes, 44.0
Lap 30: Still pretty bad driving but no big mistakes, making for a 43.7
Lap 31: Finally a decent lap again, 43.5
Lap 32: My driving gets suckier and suckier, but apparently I wasn't the only one - suddenly Lexx was just ahead of me in the last corner. I wasn't sure what he would do, so I just tried to drive my own line and kind of beefed him in the process. Sorry! 44.5c for me
Laps 33-36: The victory was in the pocket so I didn't really push anymore. No more laps under 44.5.

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Tijny wrote:Well, I'll make a race story too then. :P

Lap 1: Started in 2nd, but major f*** clean overtake on dede after a few corners
Lap 2: Built up a good lead, but almost entirely ruined by a mistake in the last corner
Lap 3-4: Two fast laps in a row, 43.6 and 43.4
Lap 5: Nearly crashed into a rock in the chicane in the early part of the track, which showed in the laptime: 43.9
Lap 6: Another solid 43.6
Lap 7: Ruined some of my lead with a 44.3, caused by 2-3 pretty big mistakes
Lap 8: A strong 43.7
Lap 9: Some small mistakes right before pitting; refueled a safe amount
Lap 10: Have to get used to the fresh tyres, making several mistakes
Lap 11: Great lap, would've been a record if Lanz hadn't blocked me: 43.4c
Lap 12: A little scuffle with Lanz, eventually overtaking him with my fresher tyres - hurt my laptime a lot though, 44.6c
Lap 13-14: Lanz probably broke my rhythm a bit, some bad driving led to 2 44.1s in a row
Lap 15-17: Three solid laps in a row, averaging 43.5
Lap 18-19: Decent lap leading up to my pitstop, good outlap also - hello JonnO!
Lap 20: Struggling a bit with my concentration, two big mistakes making for a patetic 44.5
Lap 21: Recovered with a 43.300! Meanwhile I wasn't paying any attention to where dede was
Lap 22: Kept up the pace, unfortunately Drago blocked me in the last corner - still a 43.7c
Lap 23: Ah, there's dede! The fact that he didn't leave the pits while he was on my screen was a good sign. 43.8 for me, a tad too slow
Lap 24: Some mud hits and a weird collision with popo - 43.9c still ok
Lap 25: A few big mistakes and a bad laptime of 44.5
Lap 26: Compensated with a strong 43.6 on worn tyres
Lap 27: Entered the pits for my 3rd stop
Lap 28: Ended up just behind siLciR and just ahead of dede, Drago am there too. I thought dede didn't have to stop anymore, so I knew I had to keep pushing despite my fresher tyres. siLciR pits.
Lap 29: Couple of mistakes, 44.0
Lap 30: Still pretty bad driving but no big mistakes, making for a 43.7
Lap 31: Finally a decent lap again, 43.5
Lap 32: My driving gets suckier and suckier, but apparently I wasn't the only one - suddenly Lexx was just ahead of me in the last corner. I wasn't sure what he would do, so I just tried to drive my own line and kind of beefed him in the process. Sorry! 44.5c for me
Laps 33-36: The victory was in the pocket so I didn't really push anymore. No more laps under 44.5.
YES! Tinky do this more! :) Your race has always been the one I have had to watch all the way through ;)

Buraczek

Post by Buraczek » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Lap 7: Perhaps the most discussed event happens on this lap. Kilkuriki is again in front of me and in curve 5 (?) I come a bit too fast after him and hit the back of his car so that he ends up on the snow. I see that I was too rough there and it was my mistake so I decide to wait for him to get back. He does so, but comes right in front of me and brakes. Immediately I have no idea what he is up to but I think that maybe he thought it was nothing and wants me to pass him again. And I do that, just to see that in the next corner he tries to totally kamikaze me but misses luckily. This whole sequence maybe needs comments from other people too, because Kilkuriki was totally pissed after the race. I admit I made the mistake first place by accidentally pushing him but I also thought that waiting for him to get back was the gentleman's solution to this. Apparently it wasn't enough for him.
You didnt brake. Thats all. Next Del .... The way that you took corner was far from normal way. You made it in lvp2 style. If I werent there, you would be in snow. No comment.
Johnoo please, dont speak im playing like rei... If someone make something like that to you, you will be so f*** upset, that you will make some stupid things. Except that my race was clear.

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Del wrote:???wtf i'm banned from this topic!!!
And of course you didn't show the part where Drago beefed him. I know you're still crying over your own ban, but this situation in no way compares to yours. This is one incident, you were f*** around that whole race. Also, another very important difference is that Pelbel admitted that it was stupid of him (because it was), while you were saying that what you did "had to be done." Well, you were right: the cup was much better after you got banned.

Ivan Drago

Post by Ivan Drago » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Buraczek wrote: You didnt brake. Thats all. Next Del .... The way that you took corner was far from normal way. You made it in lvp2 style. If I werent there, you would be in snow. No comment.
Johnoo please, dont speak im playing like rei... If someone make something like that to you, you will be so f*** upset, that you will make some stupid things. Except that my race was clear.
I'm not a perfect driver. I make a lot of mistakes in curves even when I'm totally alone and did in this race as well. If I was alone, I would've probably noticed my overspeed a bit too late and braked hard right before the snow and lost a lot of time there, that happened many times in this race too.

This is just something that happens when racing closely and I tried to be fair by waiting. It's much like the incident where Wokinger pushed Del out of the track one race and didn't bother to wait.

JonnO

Post by JonnO » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Buraczek wrote: Johnoo please, dont speak im playing like rei... If someone make something like that to you, you will be so f*** upset, that you will make some stupid things.
Hahaaaaaa, please understand how to take a joke........

Also, if someone did that to me, I wouldn't be so upset that I'd dive for them, I'd just carry on as usual and check it out after the race. That's like saying, if someone punched me, I'd go stab them. Would I? ... No I'd walk away!

dede

Post by dede » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Buraczek wrote:If someone make something like that to you, you will be so f*** upset, that you will make some stupid things. Except that my race was clear.
You are wrong about this. I believe you got beefed by Drago only once, and we cannot be sure whether that was done on purpose or not. I believe it was a racing accident and it looked more rough because of his high speed and because you were accelerating already (bump had more effect).
Drago slowed down to give position back (ok, this proves nothing), but then trying to get a revenge by pushing him out is something I cannot understand.
Why ruining your reputation by driving rough as well, when we can punish rough/idiot people properly (e.g. Del)? I know that your race got partially ruined by that push, but revenges do not solve your problem. It's just better to keep playing normal and complain about the accident after the race. Otherwise we go Far West style..

szymek66

Post by szymek66 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:54 pm

My race was very strange. After bad quali I was schocked that I could fight for 8th position. 9th place at the finish after mistakes on last laps.

And here is my race report:

START - wasn't good but nobody could overtake me :D. I was waiting for mistakes of other guys. Luckily I wasn't pushed out of the track in first corners.
Lap 1 - 15th at the end of this lap, I caught few cars after the start
Lap 2 - fight with Lexx and Kilkuriki in the first four corners, 13th place
Lap 3 - overtaking Lexx nad Wokinger in turn 6 but later i lost this positions, still 13th
Lap 11 - Matic made a mistake, Shyguy's problems and few moments at 7th place. 1st pit stop
Lap 12 - Matic in pits. After he came back on the track, I'm still ahead of him.
Lap 14 - after Wokinger's pit stop 10th place
Lap 19 - overtaking Mister Pom after his mistake, 8th place at the end of lap
Lap 22 - Matic's attakc in Turn 1 but in turn 2 he makes a mistake. After that I lost my position next time and in turn 4 (counting from the end) my attack, maybe too agressive. Still 8th.
Lap 24 - 2nd pit. Back on the track few seconds behind Mister Pom
Lap 30 - 8th place after Pingu's and Mister Pom's pitting
Laps 32 nad 33 - stupid mistakes' time which cost me one place. Next driving to the end with Pingu ahead my rear wing
LAST LAP - I was a bit nervous because Pingu was still close to me but I didn't do any mistakes. Pingu had better tyres so he was faster and that is why I had only 0.005s. of the advantage on the finish. Was close but that was my lucky day. And first time I beat my teammate, WOOOHOOO!

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:53 pm

*F*** wrong person*

[siLciR]

Post by [siLciR] » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 pm

I won't do the lap by lap thing cause i don't have the patience so:

Fcporto was playing at 18.15 which ended at 20.10 , ten minutes after the race start, luckily enough i arrived at time, before the qualifying for pro race started so i was able to do a decent enough time to get me the pro race.
in qualy i went for 3 stops so when i saw something under 44sec i stopped and started the race at 26% in 3rd, much higher than expected.
Then the race was pretty straight forward some battles with etmil and dede, and with my teammates pablinho and lanz (<<<< they cost me lots of time!! assholes!! i need to speak with the team manager!)
And then Tinky was far ahead nothing to do about that. So i came to the finish in my usual 2nd place.

Thanks for the championship to the Staff!

And hopefully in the next one i can participate more races.

xzeal

Post by xzeal » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 pm

I think I deserve a participation award! - you know the award that is given to the guys who show up all the time, but suck monkey-balls.

Awaiting for race 9 commentary here, I think I was almost comment worthy there for the first 20 laps (and last 2).

It took me a bit of time to get used to shyguys voice, but I actually enjoy watching the race commentary more than racing now. Etmil - sorry, maybe because I am Estonian, but the Estonian accent bugs me a bit :), although your English is very good.

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Race 9 is coming up at the same time as Race 8, just a 2 week gap as I take some free time towards end of season :D Probably enough 1 and a half to two week gap before final race 10 video.. and then I have a special couple of videos planned, but details will be released later ;)

Also have plans for next SlidersTV projects after F1 League :D

JonnO

Post by JonnO » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Here is my race report! (More like fail report)

Lap 1: Had an ok start, lost some positions, couldn't get past people and ended up in 16th place
Lap 2: Hazard made a mistake and I pass him, takes me to 15th
Lap 3: Lexx makes a mistake on the straight going down, me and Wokinger sandwich pass him. I also take Szymek that lap, now into 12th position
Lap 4: Time to catch up!
Lap 5: After half the lap I had gained some time but on the back straight HIT MY CAPS LOCK KEY! Which dropped my game down, I tried to guess the corner when it was coming back up but failed and went into the rock.
Lap 6: Mini battle with kikiriki
Lap 7: Pass Kilkuriki and drago and spot a KAMIKAZEEEEE at the top of my screen :P
Lap 8: Pass kikiriki finally and pit in from 3% to 26%
Lap 9: ------
Lap 10: Gaining on Kilkuriki who hasn't pitted yet
Lap 11: Pass Kilkuriki and BOOM - Lag, perfectly lag inbetween 2 rocks and end up in a bush.....
Lap 12: -------
Lap 13: Gaining on Kilkuriki again
Lap 14: ------
Lap 15: Pass Kilkuriki
Lap 16: ------
Lap 17: Tijny gaining on me to lap me :( But I'm gaining on Popo, pit from 3% - 28% Let Tijny pass exiting the pit-lane
Lap 18: ----
Lap 19: ----
Lap 20: Lag into the dirt
Lap 21: Lag into the barrier -.-
Lap 22: -----
Lap 23: -----
Lap 24: -----
Lap 25: Popo makes a mistake - now into 18th
Lap 26:
Lap 27: Pit in from 3% to 31% - Back into 20th lol.
Lap 28: Need to gain on Kilkuriki again....
Lap 29: -----
Lap 30: -----
Lap 31: -----
Lap 32: Lag into the sand on the home straight
Lap 33: Silly error and crash into a rock
Lap 34: -----
Lap 35: 2 bends to go and I overtake Kilkuriki for 19th xD Finish!

Terrible race tbh, patetic lags and patetic student internet!

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi guys! Is this competition still on? Cause last post is from January....

I would be interested in joining....but to be honest i still didnt figure out which mods or tracks i should download. Is everything a bit too confuse i think.
If i can say, there should be the info about the competition and on the same spot a link for the MOD pack and TRACK pack and to which directory it should be insert in. Simply on tracks and cars directory?

Thanks for any info

Alfonso
"Dont forget to be happy!"

Del

Post by Del » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:27 pm

It isn't... There'll probably be a new edition this summer/autumn. You can get the tracks by joining the [TSE] === FAIRPLAY F1 RACING === server or downloading them from the tracks section of the site. You don't need any mod.

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Thanks for the quick reply! ;)

I´ve done the download directly from the server but everytime i play it, it starts downloading the tracks once more. Thats a bit strange.

And...i know its the wrong post for this but...if anyone can explain how is to enter the F1 Speed League?? All info i saw is everything in Polish(forum). Is restricted to polish guys? And for that you really need a pack right? The cars and tracks are different. I just seem not to find the pack.

Any help is welcome. Thanks! ;)

And sorry for the offtopic.

Alfonso
"Dont forget to be happy!"

szymek66

Post by szymek66 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:51 pm

HERE you have all you should download.

All seats in F1SL are busy but you can join GP2SL (first race this Tuesday). HERE you can sign up. If you still have more questions - pm me.

BTW, HERE is topic of F1SL on this forum.