TurboSliders.com F1 League 2012 Edition

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dede
Community User Level: 5

Post by dede » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Afinfas wrote:Im on my favorite color, Green stripe with Black. Thers no problem in changing colors or we have to stick to the first one we use on the championship?
No problems, I guess. It's common use to keep same colors throughout whole race so it's easier to understand who is who. Just don't change them every race ;)

Afinfas
Community User Level: 3

Post by Afinfas » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:19 pm

dede wrote:
Afinfas wrote:Im on my favorite color, Green stripe with Black. Thers no problem in changing colors or we have to stick to the first one we use on the championship?
No problems, I guess. It's common use to keep same colors throughout whole race so it's easier to understand who is who. Just don't change them every race ;)
:lol: No wories...im not a guy of changing all the time, actually on the contrary. It just was on the time for a change after maybe 2 years of the same colors.

Thats something i really like on the colors/combination you use. I can see clear thats you and then its easier to let you pass! :lol: With others (besides Mike that has a clear color too) is hard to identify them, so i say im sorry already if i dont let you pass easly on a overlapping... The info on the screen is just too much and too small to be able to interpretate it before the next turn! LOL So i never can really have a notion if im defending my position or wasting time from a faster guy overlapping me.
Should be more clear this info. Like, a simple position number over the car 1st, 4th,.... I prefer to know the position of the car that is behind me, rather then his name. Choosing priorities i think is necessary on this kind of things.
"Dont forget to be happy!"

dede

Post by dede » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Standings updated after third GP:

Link

Simmser696

Post by Simmser696 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:03 am

Ok I understand my DSQ in the Rookie Race :L but does this mean im DSQ'ed from the rest of the season I know what I did to Dillon was cheeky ;) but at least I wasnt driving around the track backwards like F*** Moron.

Hevonen
Community User Level: 2

Post by Hevonen » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:07 am

I didn't finish the race so I should get 0 points? Its ok, just wanted to know because wasn't it like that before?

JonnO

Post by JonnO » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:02 am

dede wrote:Standings updated after third GP:

Link
Nice! I spotted 1 error. You entered Sam twice, one with 2 races and one with 1 race, I think this should be one Sam with 3 races :P :lol:

dede

Post by dede » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:27 am

JonnO wrote:Nice! I spotted 1 error. You entered Sam twice, one with 2 races and one with 1 race, I think this should be one Sam with 3 races :P :lol:
Ok fixed, thanks!
Hevonen wrote:I didn't finish the race so I should get 0 points? Its ok, just wanted to know because wasn't it like that before?
No, it's fine like this.
Simmser696 wrote:does this mean im DSQ'ed from the rest of the season
You are warned. If you play again like that, you are banned from the league. Same to Dillon.

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:49 am

Yes Alfonso but last race we were driving same colors, now I know why I didnt got way by some cars xD. NP though, I might change back to my oldskool green with black stripe, but since Schumacher retire I put black with green stripe to match my F1 mood :roll:

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:50 am

Pingu wrote:Yes Alfonso but last race we were driving same colors, now I know why I didnt got way by some cars xD. NP though, I might change back to my oldskool green with black stripe, but since Schumacher retire I put black with green stripe to match my F1 mood :roll:
I understand you as well...im also kind of sad that he quits but...he doesnt have the will of continue at all. You can see that by his performance on last GP. Overtaken by loads of drivers so easly and he was 5th!!! :shock: Im just sad that he didnt had a good car this season to be able to win at least one more race before going away. The unfair thing is....you will see next season with Hamilton there, they will have a great car that can battle for wins i bet, must be frustrating.

Would be fantastic on last race Brasil, Schumi winning it...and one of the two Vettel/Alonzo loose teh champ for just one point.

I will never forget when all Ferrari team was celebrating the victory of Massa on the championship but then.....Glock was passed by Hamilton on last turn! LOLOL Poor Massa and family...i think he will be traumatized the rest of his life with this event.

Anyway....you can keep these colors if you want, i dont mind to change mine. Just let me know something so we dont use same ones! :)

PS: Question, how do i make my own colors/design like DEDE has it? I dont want to be limited by the options from teh game, obviously is possible to make our own design, question is how? If someone can point me on teh right direction would be great! ;)
FORGET IT!!! I just found a thread speaking about it! :P Again was too lazy to look for it and its so much easier to simply ask! :)

Here for the new guys who show up and want to do the same: viewtopic.php?t=2499

Wokinger

Post by Wokinger » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:46 am

dede wrote:
Afinfas wrote: I did try them on the warm up as requested by DEDE or so. Worked fine but on the race i wasnt exactly centered on the pit and simply wasnt refuelling! One more time adjusting the car and finally it did work, but lost loads of time once again. 2nd pit stop, same history!!! :( Now it wasnt fun, was irritating, loosing time for such a stupid thing.
Yeah, this might a bit irritating for those who are used to "normal" pits. Please Wokinger, next track with normal pit area!
Hmm.. I really hate "normal" pits, but I will make bigger pitstalls ;)

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 am

Afinfas wrote:....
Well ofcourse I like to keep mine but if you wan't to use the same you can do it too. Many players have really settles colors, eg the Italian flag of dede, Lanz white and yellow, shyguy blue and red, mike always light green (this was my first color too :p, but i decided to change).

Yes you can use those codes. You can also just hold shift or alt or both (or ctrl either or some of those keys) during picking your colors, you will see what happens.

stummihouse

Post by stummihouse » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:20 pm

As no one will have noticed :P I never participated in the races
because my internet connection sucks. So here my official retirement announcement.

Hello everyone and have fun! :)

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Pingu wrote:Yes Alfonso but last race we were driving same colors, now I know why I didnt got way by some cars xD. NP though, I might change back to my oldskool green with black stripe, but since Schumacher retire I put black with green stripe to match my F1 mood :roll:
Ok, i just changed my colors....
Hope doesnt match anyones....if so, let me know! :)

Here:

Etmil

Post by Etmil » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:05 am

Request: can you please not race on Emtilo track just THIS week? 'Cause I'll probably not make it home for the race and will have to skip this one.
Last edited by Etmil on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:01 am

Dont you want some more spicy and colorfull colors on your car... you car fits well in a funeral parade now lol.

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Pingu wrote:Dont you want some more spicy and colorfull colors on your car... you car fits well in a funeral parade now lol.
:lol: Really? You think so? :?: I never saw a car like that in a funeral parade, just cause it has loads of black!? So what do you think about the Lotus on F1? :D

Anyway...i accepted your opinion and decided to give a little tweak! ;) It will stay like this even if someone says it looks like an elephant painted in green on a Tuesday night in a striptease bar! :lol:

BEFORE

AFTER

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Now it looks like Hevonen's car. :)

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Whiplash wrote:Now it looks like Hevonen's car. :)
Are you kidding? It looks nothing like horsie! Maybe you [x] bastards are just color blind - I mean, Mike can never tell which car is mine either. :P

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Hevenones car is total other green with red.... :D :lol: But it's funny to see a new design every time :)

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Tijny wrote:
Are you kidding? It looks nothing like horsie! Maybe you [x] bastards are just color blind - I mean, Mike can never tell which car is mine either. :P
Wtf, look:

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Whiplash wrote:
Tijny wrote:
Wtf, look:
Its so easy to make manipulations! :lol:

Look, i think its similar with these ones...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If its indeed true, then we will be in the same team i guess cause im not changing colors again! :D BTW, who is this Hevenon?

dede

Post by dede » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Seems Shyguy wrong line totes!

Hevonen

Post by Hevonen » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Lol, these have been my colours since 2004 or something even though someone said it looks too much like Punatiainen's.

How can I take screenshot from game btw? :?

Scud

Post by Scud » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Hevonen wrote:Lol, these have been my colours since 2004 or something even though someone said it looks too much like Punatiainen's.

How can I take screenshot from game btw? :?
Press "Prt Sc" key, open paint-->file-->new-->edit-->paste.
~siLciR <3~

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Tijny wrote:
Whiplash wrote:Maybe you [x] bastards are just color blind - I mean, Mike can never tell which car is mine either. :P
:D so true^^ ;) *20 sec straight laugh attack, n1*
Hevonen wrote:How can I take screenshot from game btw? :?
with direct draw, fullscreen, windows 7 i just use the print key on my keyboard. not sure if you have the key or if opengl or another operation system wont let you do a screenshot..