PTM - Puschtras Touring Masters

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lanz
Community User Level: 4

PTM - Puschtras Touring Masters

Post by Lanz » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Hey all,
its finally time to talk about a new cup which i started preparing a few weeks ago! this competition would start after the F1 League with the hope that a lot of you guys would join in! i think that would be the best possible time for a cup since the F1 League is always attracting a lot of new and old guys! the question is: is it worth to put even more time in it? since the game is not really growing i´m afraid that once the cup starts not many would join! so how many of you would like to join the PTM?
some infos about how this competition would work:
warm up, qualification maybe splitted in Q1 and Q2! the race is about 20-25 minutes long, fuel for the whole race but no refueling, just tire stops, 1 stop is duty! fuel+tire settings still to work out!
this is a temporary overlook of how it should work, nothing fixed, if some of you got some idea tell me!

These are the Tracks currently available to Test once i get the cars from Wokinger:
Brands-Hatch Long+Short
Zandvoort
Oschersleben
Last edited by Lanz on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.

dede
Community User Level: 5

Post by dede » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm unable to join cups if hosted during weekdays (maybe except Monday and Wednesday @ 21:00 CET currently, but it might change in 3 months). If we play on sundays, then I should be able to join ;)

szymek66
Community User Level: 2

Post by szymek66 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 pm

of course I join

Etmil
Community User Level: 3

Post by Etmil » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:06 am

Yeah, why not? Would be fun :) I'd be in!

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Like in the real DTM we will race a Race of Champions kind of competition! The only difference is that the win is worth points! The system is still not defined, maybe last vs first in points or random selection! best of 3 with 3 laps! so the luck factor is excluded! be ready for some head to head action!

Show-Event
Last edited by Lanz on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Hockenheim
Last edited by Lanz on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mrtn

Post by Mrtn » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Sounds good, I'm in! :)

power79

Post by power79 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 pm

I will drive too if I can. I hope the time will be same as F1 (Sundays 20:00 CET), otherwise it could be difficult me to join.

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 pm

power79 wrote:I will drive too if I can. I hope the time will be same as F1 (Sundays 20:00 CET), otherwise it could be difficult me to join.
yep, thats the plan!

Etmil

Post by Etmil » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Tracks & everything is nice :) Questions I have:
1) could we use Tinky's Coquette, BME and Porge cars? They were quite nice and would suit this cup well I believe.
2) any tracks (old and new) from me that you'd like to use? :)

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Etmil wrote:1) could we use Tinky's Coquette, BME and Porge cars? They were quite nice and would suit this cup well I believe.
actually wokinger made the basic shape of the cars! BMW,Audi and Mercedes! if he finds time he will do the individual ones, but thats not needed! they only need some minor adjustment in settings thats why i didnt released them yet! i wanted to talk about that with wokinger anyway these days! but ill give those cars you mentioned a look and maybe we can get close to them in settings!
Etmil wrote:2) any tracks (old and new) from me that you'd like to use? :)
no doubt your a good track maker! but i want to use original ones! i actually have 3 F1 tracks from myself in the pocket, but they are not good enough for the league! is there a chance that you made original ones like Nürburgring,Norisring,Moscow or Lausitz-Ring?!:) but that brings me to another idea, in future we could collaborate! making some F1 competition together with all the tracks we can´t use for the league! how that sounds to you? cos after those 4 last races there is for sure a big gap to the next one! anyway thx for the offer!

Rendy Andrian

Post by Rendy Andrian » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Actually my track should be in too. I'm talking about my Tsukuba track btw.

However, I have to fix that track since there are many mistakes and has many revisions to do. This touring compo interests me, and of course I won't join as a driver, but as a trackmaker.

Are you interested in putting my Tsukuba (second version, I'll tell you when the track is fixed) in? I'm going to work it out...
RACING SINCE 2007
OFFICIAL SITE - BLOG - TWITTER

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Rendy Andrian wrote:Actually my track should be in too. I'm talking about my Tsukuba track btw.

However, I have to fix that track since there are many mistakes and has many revisions to do. This touring compo interests me, and of course I won't join as a driver, but as a trackmaker.

Are you interested in putting my Tsukuba (second version, I'll tell you when the track is fixed) in? I'm going to work it out...

hey rendy!
Tsukuba is a great circuit and we have loads of fun racing on it! i mean the SCARTS community! Its included for some years now as one of our road courses in a row with Brands Hatch,Sonoma,Watkins Glen,Road America etc..... but as i mentioned before i will only include Tracks the real DTM raced on! but your really welcome to join us in this competition in whatever function you want! of course in both would be the best! :wink:

To avoid misunderstandings in future here is a list of all tracks raced in DTM: (red=tracks existing)
Adria - Alemannenring - Avus - Barcelona - Brands Hatch - Brünn - Budapest - Diepholz - Dijon - Donington - Erding - Estoril - Helsinki - Hockenheim - Istanbul - Lausitzring - Le Mans - Mangy Cours - Mainz Finthen - Mugello - Norisring - Nürburgring - Oschersleben - Sachsenring - Salzburg - Sao Paulo - Shanghai - Siegerlandring - Silverstone - Singen - Spa - Spielberg - Suzuka - Valencia - Wunstdorf - Zandvoort - Zolder

www.dtm.com

[FTR] Burnout

Post by [FTR] Burnout » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm

How's it going Rendy?

Tsukuba has been one of our most successful road courses in SCARTS Rendy. I did need to adjust the grip levels to suit our stock cars, but the track has provided some excellent racing. I also added SCARTS standard pitstalls to suit our racing format.

Here are some pictures of the racing we've had there - Dede competed in one event, the race shown in pictures below.

If you intend to redo it, let me know. But I love the current edition - nice job. Remember my hotmail is burnracer@hotmail.com if you want to reach me, or you can visit our current SCARTS site: http://turboscarts.darkbb.com
"That boy has got alot of talent, if only he can harness it on a weekly basis."

Rendy Andrian

Post by Rendy Andrian » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:45 pm

To Lanz: Oh, sorry, I didn't know that it'll be based on DTM. Good luck then :D

To Burnout: Well, the second version will be much more accurate and better than the last version has. Currently, I've made the walls in PS and re-worked the kerbs, and sand traps to match with the real one.

Things to do: fixing the grid, which is a mess because the first place grid must be the same as the first turn's direction. I will also use trees and grandstands used on Wokinger's tracks. Yet, stuffs like tire bridge would remain.

Here's the current progress btw. If you want to continue our discussion, please via PM. Let this thread go back to where it actually belongs to (which is about PTM :p).

RACING SINCE 2007

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:45 pm

check out some footage of todays PTM :lol: test in valencia! kubica tested as well!

http://www.dtm.tv/Index/Start/EN

some say he was 0.5sec faster then Paffet! but who knows under what conditions! i read that on twitter! lets hope he gets a contract! sadly not at BMW! some say Glock signed there after he had to leave Marussia! if thats not some big motivation for our fellow polish car maker to finalize the individual paint schemes! :roll:

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Spielberg aka Red-Bull-Ring

i got the trackpack ready to test now! once i´m finally able to solve the problem with the bridge i will release it! if im able to do that anyway! who knows! so the current schedule looks like this now:

1.Hockenheim
2.Brands-Hatch-Long
3.Spielberg
4.Zandvoort
5.Show-Event
6.Oschersleben
7.Brands-Hatch-Short
8.Hockenheim

first i wanted to extend to cup to 10 races but i need to check the tracks for bugs,cuts etc first + i have to work out settings! i would like to start right after the F1 League well see if i still find some time to make 2 more tracks! i already have the AVUS in my mind! :lol:
Last edited by Lanz on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 pm

woooooot woooooot! after hours of trying i finally got it working!:lol:

PTM-Trackpack

so you guys can dl the trackpack now! sadly the cars are still not available, woki had to change settings and size! i will release them as soon as possible! post here if you think you found something on track that it has to be changed!
Last edited by Lanz on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

power79

Post by power79 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:05 pm

That site (4shared.com) didn't let me download (yes, I chose free download) without login. Please upload that package some place that doesn't require registering. Thanks.

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:49 pm

ok sry, link working now!

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:36 am

Can't wait for this great cup, good work Lanz on all cars/tracks!
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)

Rendy Andrian

Post by Rendy Andrian » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 am

Interesting. I've downloaded the trackfile and it's got error after 100%... :(

I suggest you to use Mediafire. It doesn't require registration, and it's pretty fast.
RACING SINCE 2007

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:53 am

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Where to get the cars?

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Pingu wrote:Where to get the cars?
i got the cars from woki today! sadly he's not making the individual ones! :cry:
the setting of the cars sucks badly atm! i will try to change that later and release it probs tomorrow!
if any of you would like to join in later at 23:00CET! since master is down atm i will post ip here!