Puschtras Touring Masters - Infos - Schedule - Subscriptions

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dede
Community User Level: 5

Post by dede » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Lanz wrote: hehe! seems the racing will be great....and fast! :lol:
It will be interesting to see my pace without wanking, I won't test car and track before the first test. Even xzeal will beat me!

Afinfas
Community User Level: 3

Post by Afinfas » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:31 pm

dede wrote:
It will be interesting to see my pace without wanking, I won't test car and track before the first test. Even xzeal will beat me!
You should have said, even Alfonso will beat me! :P
"Dont forget to be happy!"

dede

Post by dede » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Afinfas wrote: You should have said, even Alfonso will beat me! :P
Pretty obvious to me since he obtained third position in last race's qualifying.. ;)

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Ok, my best till now with the settings from the competition ON!

37.8s Still very far from Pablinhos 37.2!!! :shock: But yeah, at least i still see room for improvement. The trick on this track is mainly the last set of turns in special the S's!!! I still haevent seen his replay but...im almost sure he cuts that turn (in a legal way though).

Will test it until Sunday a couple of times more and...will watch his replay to see where im loosing those 0.6s! ;)

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Afinfas wrote:Ok, my best till now with the settings from the competition ON!
[...]
Will test it until Sunday a couple of times more and...will watch his replay to see where im loosing those 0.6s! ;)
For starters, record hunting should be done with fuel and damage OFF. Better for your results as well as your patience.

Lanz, you can put me on Mercedes although I won't guarantee I'll join every race.

Lanz
Community User Level: 4

Post by Lanz » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Tijny wrote:Lanz, you can put me on Mercedes although I won't guarantee I'll join every race.
ok np!

yeah Alfonso put fuel and damage off, then you dont have to pit every 5 laps! :lol:

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Lanz wrote:
Tijny wrote:Lanz, you can put me on Mercedes although I won't guarantee I'll join every race.
ok np!

yeah Alfonso put fuel and damage off, then you dont have to pit every 5 laps! :lol:
Yeah will do that...forgot that SMALL detail! But actually i was pitting every 2/3 laps! :lol:

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Sorry for double post but....

Pablinho, can you please upload the record to another host? I cant download it for free and dont have the patience to register just to make a 0.100kb download. :oops:

You can do it easly here:

http://www.afonsoribeiro.de/upp

pass:23

Thanks! ;)

Im really curious to see how you made that 37.2.....i just gave it another try and still cant go under 37.8 :( But i also know i havent made a perfect lap yet!

xzeal

Post by xzeal » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:10 pm

dede wrote:
just one problem with that theory

pablinho15
Community User Level: 2

Post by pablinho15 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Afinfas wrote:Sorry for double post but....

Pablinho, can you please upload the record to another host? I cant download it for free and dont have the patience to register just to make a 0.100kb download. :oops:

You can do it easly here:

http://www.afonsoribeiro.de/upp

pass:23

Thanks! ;)

Im really curious to see how you made that 37.2.....i just gave it another try and still cant go under 37.8 :( But i also know i havent made a perfect lap yet!

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ea38gdwx4oelsj

gL

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Thanks! ;)

Impressive lap!!! I like this track but...its so hard to be consistent on it. Sometimes i make fantastic first stint and then suck on 2nd or other way around! Grrrr....

Lanz showed up for some laps and...made right away a faster lap then me! :( I guess experience counts quite some!

BTW...i had again this weird problem while hosting. Race starts but other cars stay on grid without moving and they see me as well stopped even though im driving! This happened to me while trying to race on Scarts. I had to quit cause i couldnt race!!! Is there any solution for this?

Any thoughts?

ps: My best till now 37.551, still away! I cant repeat this time easly!

dede

Post by dede » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:37 am

Looks like a firewall/router problem. You need to make sure that port 6655 is open for both TCP and UDP traffic. Probably currently only TCP traffic is permitted (players connection and chat) but everything connected to race information gets blocked (UDP traffic).

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:15 am

dede wrote:Looks like a firewall/router problem. You need to make sure that port 6655 is open for both TCP and UDP traffic. Probably currently only TCP traffic is permitted (players connection and chat) but everything connected to race information gets blocked (UDP traffic).
Sorry, forgot to mention that of course i have the ports open on firewall. All protocols (TCP & UDP). 6654 and 6655. Still it happens!
As i said, on Scarts i had this problem as well and couldnt solve it. But that time i had problems in joining a server ans hosting as well while yesterday i had problems only hosting. Lanz hosted right away and i had no problems in joining and racing!
Strange stuff...

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Afinfas wrote:Sorry, forgot to mention that of course i have the ports open on firewall. All protocols (TCP & UDP). 6654 and 6655. Still it happens!
As i said, on Scarts i had this problem as well and couldnt solve it. But that time i had problems in joining a server ans hosting as well while yesterday i had problems only hosting. Lanz hosted right away and i had no problems in joining and racing!
Strange stuff...
This has happened to several people including me occasionally, and as far as I know nobody has been able to figure out exactly what it was caused by. It just seems random more than anything else, after a few hours or the next day it would work fine again.

Oh btw,
CRY PABLITO

Hevonen

Post by Hevonen » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 pm

And I thought that 37.3 would be fastest anyone can do. :cry:

Have you tried other cars?

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:06 pm

It's been a while, but I'd like to join.

Audi team. :)

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:33 pm

nice lap tinky!
lap 2, seems luck or cheated total! :lol: well see if you can pull that out in Q1 or Q2 with 4 flying laps under pressure! :wink:

Augusto
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1

Post by Augusto » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 pm

can i join with audi?

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Augusto wrote:can i join with audi?
of course!

Simmser696

Post by Simmser696 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:30 am

Can I join the BMW team? I will most likely turn up for most races.
DALLAS SALAD o.0

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Simmser696 wrote:Can I join the BMW team? I will most likely turn up for most races.
sure.

does somebody know a fair way to draw? a site where others can watch for example! i don't think something like that is existing cos i didn't found it! i'm trying to find a fair way to draw out the matches for the Show Event! leave a note here if you have an idea! thx

Wokinger

Post by Wokinger » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Lanz wrote:
Simmser696 wrote:Can I join the BMW team? I will most likely turn up for most races.
sure.

does somebody know a fair way to draw? a site where others can watch for example! i don't think something like that is existing cos i didn't found it! i'm trying to find a fair way to draw out the matches for the Show Event! leave a note here if you have an idea! thx
Write program :D

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:41 pm

lol jokinger!

xzeal

Post by xzeal » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Lanz wrote:
sure.

Why not use TS? have like 20 AI-s named after participants do a 1 lap minileap with random start order and people who care can spectate. Pretty sure most of us trust you enough so you could do the draws in private and let us know the result though.

Edit: hmm.. that was actually a good idea. Changing AI names to actual players. Finally figured out a way to beat dede :P.

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:51 pm

xzeal wrote:
Lanz wrote:
sure.

Why not use TS? have like 20 AI-s named after participants do a 1 lap minileap with random start order and people who care can spectate. Pretty sure most of us trust you enough so you could do the draws in private and let us know the result though.

Edit: hmm.. that was actually a good idea. Changing AI names to actual players. Finally figured out a way to beat dede :P.
hehe!
yeah sure! but there is always someone who thinks i cheated! :lol: to avoid that i would like to make it 100% transparent! it could actually work, more ideas?!