Puschtras Touring Masters - Infos - Schedule - Subscriptions

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

power79
Community User Level: 3

Post by power79 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Lanz wrote: Also 2 Teammates let me down again! pffffffffffff
I guess you mean Arjen and Simmser because you can't really expect me to drive any points. :lol:

Even if I would(I don't :( ) have enough time to practice as much as this game requires I think Im getting too old to ever reach professional level. Luckily TS is fun to play even if you are not that good at it.

Oh, and I will miss the Show Event with 99% probability.

Stylus
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1

Post by Stylus » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:40 pm

It was me in the pit. I braked too late and lost like 5 sec -_-

Lanz
Community User Level: 4

Post by Lanz » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:43 pm

power79 wrote:
Lanz wrote: Also 2 Teammates let me down again! pffffffffffff
I guess you mean Arjen and Simmser because you can't really expect me to drive any points. :lol:

Even if I would(I don't :( ) have enough time to practice as much as this game requires I think Im getting too old to ever reach professional level. Luckily TS is fun to play even if you are not that good at it.

Oh, and I will miss the Show Event with 99% probability.
no i mean Shy and Matic!

Afinfas wrote:I dont like this system where we make Warmup, Q1 and Q2 with no fuel and then race starts with car completely loaded/heavy
Thats exactly why i like it! It's hard to be fast from 1st lap! It's a good challenge compared to the F1 League!

Afinfas wrote: OFFTOPIC: Great MotoGp race!! Rossi back to his best! We have a championship this year!! Very Happy
yeah awesome comeback! loved that race!

Whiplash
Community User Level: 5

Post by Whiplash » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:06 pm

I don't know if that's just me, or that Mercedes car is totally not centralized.
I didn't try other cars.

dede

Post by dede » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:42 am

Pretty good race by me. I managed not to drive lap record in Q1, but then I failed it in Q2 as well. I had pretty much troubles with the chicane, cutting and messing up the line too many times (my "perfect line" was just over the kerb in first part of the chicane and then over the kerb again in second part, but I often cut first part and messed second part..).
Race went well, I managed to overtake Mrtn with ease in first curve, but then gap to Eddie was big already (not really that big, but it remained the same throughout all race). Unluckily Mike was too close to try different pit strategy, so I could wait only 1 lap after Edddie's pit and 2 after Mike's, which resulted in not so much more speed in comparison to Eddie's pace.
Satisfied, but I gotta work on better qualifying if I want to win more races. I can't expect to be winning if I lose 2s in first lap and then I gain 1s in 30 laps.

Wokinger

Post by Wokinger » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:03 am

Afinfas wrote:After that i ended up by catching my goal...Lanz got traped on traffic (i dont know if a lapped driver..dont think so) and i took the chance to pass him cause he left a door open! :D
I call it team work :P

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Results up!

Szymek asked me to watch back one incident with Hevonen! Szymek waited after putting Hevonen in the sand, so no further action!

Now to Mrtn, i really don't understand his thinking! It's totally ok to defend your position but like it's pointed out in the Sporting Regulations not with unfair moves! He had a good pace and he is ruining not only his race with such stupid moves! I will not accept this style of driving and thats why he gets again a 10sec penalty!
On the other side, it's also not ok what i did! I tried to bump him out of the way! I failed but some corners later i closed the door in the chicane making us both crash! So i got a 10sec penalty too!
I think you really should overthink your behaviour cos you have a good pace and you finish a race faster in the end by driving fair and giving space instead of blocking and stealing speed, cos you get punished for that!

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Wokinger wrote:
Afinfas wrote:After that i ended up by catching my goal...Lanz got traped on traffic (i dont know if a lapped driver..dont think so) and i took the chance to pass him cause he left a door open! :D
AHAHAHA...yeah it seems like! Shall i say thanks!!? :D No...you didnt made that on purpose i would say and...i think i was faster then him anyway cause i ended up by going away after that event! ;)
"Dont forget to be happy!"

Wokinger

Post by Wokinger » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Afinfas wrote:
Wokinger wrote:
AHAHAHA...yeah it seems like! Shall i say thanks!!? :D No...you didnt made that on purpose i would say and...i think i was faster then him anyway cause i ended up by going away after that event! ;)

Well..You should :P Lanz was faster as well, but.. he met me :D

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:24 pm

just checked my practice times from 26th march (after that i didnt have much practice anymore for the race yesterday - i planned to practice, but instead i got called and went out for a family meeting)...and my pace was just a low 20min19, not a 20m15+- (good possible i had some spielberg times in my head and with the mistakes in race i thought i was far off my pace)..
so in the end, tijnys racetotaltime, as well as dedes were likely strong enough to kick my a** anyway.
i tried my best to keep up, but at some pts they flew away. seeing dede struggling after pitting later than tijny, me being slightly behind him, i tried my best to keep up for a few laps, making pressure on him, also hoping a bit that this pressure would hold up dede catching tijny.
i dont know if it was just dede himself causing his mistakes or also slightly me driving not too far behind him, causing a little bit of pressure.
also didnt checked yet, if tijny, like so often, just rolled out in the end and the <1 sec difference was actually a bigger diff..
either way, i guess i needed the pole to have a chance to get 1st or 2nd, which coulda been possible with practice right before the race. likely i would have made it to 3rd only anyway. t/d just too strong at this day.
gotta check the replay later. i might have done a warpy overtake in the beginning, not sure if fair, but i guess it was fine.

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:21 pm

PTM - Show Event
So this Sunday we enter unknown Terrain! I'm still unsure how we should all handle this! For sure i need dede and Eddie helping organizing! Specially if we use 2 servers to speed things up! I not assume that some special script is in work or created to ease things up! So i ask once more if we do all in one day(drawings and the Event itself), how we do the drawings fast after the "quali" run? and how we can split things up between the 2 servers without creating to much confusion? i was thinking hard last days but i have no clue!
what i was thinking is that after round 1 we should all go to 1 server, at the latest after round 2!
Rules are pretty clear:
-10 min "quali", which sets the order for the actual Event, slowest vs fastest
-best of 3 with 2 laps
-startposition gets always switched
-depending of how much join we fill up missing spots with Lucky Looser rule, this ofc comes into force after round 1(fastest lap,total 2 laps)! this mean even if you loose 1st round you still can advance to 2nd round!
-don't go away from keyboard, we don't wait
-small Final is driven
-remaining points spots from 4-8 will be assigned to those who reached quarter finals! again fastest lap sets the order here! same to last 2 points spots!
now it's time to throw in ideas if you think something is not working here or you have a better idea! pls do it now!

Wokinger

Post by Wokinger » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:53 pm

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:42 pm

yeah even DTM starts with DRS shit! not nice! could be used in a limited zone like in reality! not sure how that would work in TS!

szymek66
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2

Post by szymek66 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Ok, I can follow you and give you a push in every exit of the corner

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:48 am

Ok download here the Quali version of the Show-Event!
The Quali sets the order of the following k.o. duels! 10 minutes to hit the fastest lap possible! After Quali the actual Event starts with the first duel, fastest from Quali vs slowest and so on!
Be in Time and don't make us wait!

EDIT: could dede or Eddie pls upload race vids from Zandvoort!? thx

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:43 pm

tried first 31 laps..with almost half laps cutting 2nd last corner.
38.831 noncutlap (relatively solid)
38.563 cutlap (improveable)

i know, cuts are not allowed anyway -.-...but just mentioned it in case you wanna make cutting "non profitable" there for hunting laprecs

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Mike Nike wrote:tried first 31 laps..with almost half laps cutting
i know, cuts are not allowed anyway

so you can throw half of your laps into the bucket! :lol:
tracks will experience a constant improvement anyway! And lap recs only count from official races! :wink:

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Lanz wrote:And lap recs only count from official races! :wink:
in the wankerheart, every laprec counts :) [/fastestlapidiot]

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Seems a funny event BUT...why not making grass/gravel more penalysing?? Like this everyone will cut the turns being on purpose or not and then how are the laps going to be controlled if someone cut it or not? Specially on Q...

Or sorry if i didnt really understood how it works. Will the track be different on the day cause you are arranging it still???

Im kind of confused :?:
"Dont forget to be happy!"

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Afinfas wrote:Seems a funny event BUT...why not making grass/gravel more penalysing?? Like this everyone will cut the turns being on purpose or not and then how are the laps going to be controlled if someone cut it or not? Specially on Q...

Or sorry if i didnt really understood how it works. Will the track be different on the day cause you are arranging it still???

Im kind of confused :?:
cos like i said i'm not a fan of super slowdown tarmac! actually from what i tested i didn't had the feeling cutting gives you faster laptimes! but to be honest if i drive on a new track my goal is not to find cuts to drive faster in the end! thats just not my style and i know i have some weakness in realizing cuts! thats why it's clearly forbidden!
little note: tested Nürburgring a few days ago with Mike, not in my dreams i would immagine how he tried to cut around! :wink: or once we drove on the old F1SL Tracks he was more off then on road! :lol:
but Mike is fair in races and i need such help!

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Lanz wrote:or once we drove on the old F1SL Tracks he was more off then on road! :lol:
ehehehehe yes^^...bahrain had quite some funny combicuts

Wokinger

Post by Wokinger » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Mike Nike wrote:
Lanz wrote:or once we drove on the old F1SL Tracks he was more off then on road! :lol:
ehehehehe yes^^...bahrain had quite some funny combicuts
But it was... extracombicuts, which was absolutely illegal. If u have tried in race, u would have been dsq at least for 3 races ;)

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:13 am

This is boring a track with so many cuts.... if you need that extra couple of tents you just cut a bit... and noone will notice it. Its just better to penalize it really hard in the Show event tbh.... that will safe alot of energy

Only some corners need heavier ""dirt"" in the inside

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 am

Pingu wrote:This is boring a track with so many cuts.... if you need that extra couple of tents you just cut a bit... and noone will notice it. Its just better to penalize it really hard in the Show event tbh.... that will safe alot of energy

ok i change it!

Wokinger

Post by Wokinger » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Lanz wrote:
Pingu wrote:This is boring a track with so many cuts.... if you need that extra couple of tents you just cut a bit... and noone will notice it. Its just better to penalize it really hard in the Show event tbh.... that will safe alot of energy

ok i change it!
Just put barrier there.