PTM 2 - Infos - Schedule - Subscriptions

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lanz
Community User Level: 4

Re: PTM 2 - Infos - Schedule - Subscriptions

Post by Lanz » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:39 am

Mike Nike wrote:23.2. testrace? id normally join, but still quite busy with "money++;"-ing
so i hopefully might join on 1st official race, probably late and with 0 practice.

yep today the real deal starts! 1st official test race!

Whiplash
Community User Level: 5

Post by Whiplash » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:41 am

You should test the sources to be sure you'll not f*** up something.

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Whiplash wrote:You should test the sources to be sure you'll not f*** up something.
race laps are wrong rest works! thx

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:50 pm

race was good fun! but driving 0 in the last months didn't helped me at all, hopefully i get some consistency till the next race! i'm definately fast on 1 lap but during the race i'm struggling to much for my taste! next week we finally start with the points races, maybe some more show up then, would be nice!
i have some questions/input for whip:
1. would be good if the script only sets master off for the race, so some more people probs see the server and join in!
2. also a laptimes script like we had last year would be totally helpful, saves time and avoids mistakes from my side! also people would immediately see if they reached q2 or not!
3. maybe you can get the vids from the server? would be nice if you could send them to me immediately after the race! if not to much of a big deal!

looking forward to next weeks race! results will be posted asap!

Stylus
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1

Post by Stylus » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Could somebody upload replay for me?
And what track do we race next week?

Afinfas
Community User Level: 3

Post by Afinfas » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Stylus wrote:Could somebody upload replay for me?
And what track do we race next week?
Here replay: http://afonsoribeiro.de/UPLOADserver/20 ... client.tsr

You were missing there mate! ;) You would be fighting for first 3 positions for sure!
By the way...can you please say what you think about a possible block from Martin? Im still not sure if it was or not but...I felt I was strained... (After 1rst pitstop around lap 8/33)

I had loads of fun as well even if I felt a bit frustrated for not winning as I was whole race in front until last pit stop.Lets say I lost due to tactical reasons! :lol:

Lanz is right in what he says. He was a bit faster in a single lap but I was more consistent.
"Dont forget to be happy!"

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Stylus wrote:And what track do we race next week?
you find everything on first post!

about Mrtn: on my and Alfonsos vid Mrtn's car is warping to much for an objective judgement! would be nice to see it on better quality to check if he blocked on purpose or not!

Race Results:

Q1:

1. [Merc] Alfonso (35.308)
2. [BMW] Gol_v8 (35.397)
3. [BMW] Lanz (35.450)
4. [BMW] power79 (35.517)
==========================
5. [Merc] Whiplash (35.692)
6. [Merc] Mrtn (35.741)
7. [BMW] Szymek (35.756)
8. [BMW] Koringa (36.524)
9. [Audi] Delux (37.604)

Q2:

1. [Merc] Alfonso (35.079)
2. [BMW] Lanz (35.111)
3. [BMW] power79 (35.450)
4. [BMW] Gol_v8 (36.365)
5. [Merc] Whiplash (35.692)
6. [Merc] Mrtn (35.741)
7. [BMW] Szymek (35.756)
8. [BMW] Koringa (36.524)
9. [Audi] Delux (37.604)

Race:

1. [BMW] Lanz 20:24.542 - Lap 27 (35.600)
2. [Merc] Alfonso +4.602 - Lap 33 (35.386)
3. [Merc] Whiplash +15.235 - Lap 18 (35.890)
4. [Merc] Mrtn +16.585 - Lap 21 (36.046)
5. [BMW] power79 +16.956 - Lap 23 (35.743)
6. [Audi] Delux +1 Lap - Lap 19 (36.333)
7. [BMW] Koringa +2 Laps - Lap 23 (36.536)
8. [BMW] Gol_v8 +16 Laps - Lap 14 (36.084)
9. [BMW] Szymek +26 Laps - Lap 4 (37.841)

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Lanz wrote:
about Mrtn: on my and Alfonsos vid Mrtn's car is warping to much for an objective judgement! would be nice to see it on better quality to check if he blocked on purpose or not!
Thanks for the results! ;)

About Martin...im not saying he blocked on purpose at all...just compare the different behavior between whisplash and Martin more or less on same lap. Whisplash saw that me and Lanz were clearly faster then him cause he were on fresh tires and let us pass with no hassle at all while Martin didnt held that in mind.

But everything is cool of course! :) I just have a different way of analyzing things...I do my race trying not to damage the race of the other ones.

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:10 pm

Lanz wrote:race was good fun! but driving 0 in the last months didn't helped me at all, hopefully i get some consistency till the next race! i'm definately fast on 1 lap but during the race i'm struggling to much for my taste! next week we finally start with the points races, maybe some more show up then, would be nice!
1. would be good if the script only sets master off for the race, so some more people probs see the server and join in!
2. also a laptimes script like we had last year would be totally helpful, saves time and avoids mistakes from my side! also people would immediately see if they reached q2 or not!
3. maybe you can get the vids from the server? would be nice if you could send them to me immediately after the race! if not to much of a big deal!

1. and 3. will be easily done. I'll do my best for 2.

Edit: O.K., HERE is the place where you 'll be able to search all the PTM videos. You can notice which one belongs to the race by its size. If you notice any problem, just put it here.

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Whiplash wrote:
Lanz wrote:race was good fun! but driving 0 in the last months didn't helped me at all, hopefully i get some consistency till the next race! i'm definately fast on 1 lap but during the race i'm struggling to much for my taste! next week we finally start with the points races, maybe some more show up then, would be nice!

1. and 3. will be easily done. I'll do my best for 2.

Edit: O.K., HERE is the place where you 'll be able to search all the PTM videos. You can notice which one belongs to the race by its size. If you notice any problem, just put it here.

thanks whip!

well after checking Mrtn`s behaviour on a warp free replay i have to say that he didn't acted totally fair! sure there is no reason to step aside if someone else on fresh tires is approaching you, also there is no reason to fight on lost ground! Mrtn should realize that he looses more time fighting then driving just his own race as me and alfonso would of passed him anyway! the difference between dead and new tires is just too big! there is no reason to punish him cos i think that the block he made on the start/finish straight was not on purpose! he just acted too late i think! still he is under control in the future races as he would of been anyway! :D

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:46 pm

O.K., I investigated the server, any yeah, there IS a script that makes the quali stats. I didn't want to change its name (maybe I couldn't anyway), cause it doesn't matter if it looks like this:
/cmd f1quali

Test all the stuff before the race and tell me if something is fucked up.

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Whiplash wrote:O.K., I investigated the server, any yeah, there IS a script that makes the quali stats. I didn't want to change its name (maybe I couldn't anyway), cause it doesn't matter if it looks like this:
/cmd f1quali

Test all the stuff before the race and tell me if something is fucked up.
ok once i´m back home i will test it! thx a lot

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:07 pm

little reminder, in case you want to check out pole/track record you find the download links in this topic´s first post! also the track pack from the PTM 1!

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Videos uploaded (first post), sources updated. Not bad race. We just need more players to join. :wink: Amateurs like dede, Tijny, Badeend or Mike Nike should have TS in mind sometimes. Even Stylus give us away. :P

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:33 pm

strange that i had lags today! good that they went away after first stint! really a nice overtake on whip for the win! woooooot wooooot

power79

Post by power79 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Uh,oh. I started watching race replay and noticed that right away at first lap during all that mess i beefed Alfonso out of the track! I honestly didn't even notice it during race and it only looks like a little nod but out Alfonso goes like a rocket. I should have waited and let him pass. My apologies to Alf and I totally accept possible penalty. :oops:

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:14 pm

power79 wrote:Uh,oh. I started watching race replay and noticed that right away at first lap during all that mess i beefed Alfonso out of the track! I honestly didn't even notice it during race and it only looks like a little nod but out Alfonso goes like a rocket. I should have waited and let him pass. My apologies to Alf and I totally accept possible penalty. :oops:
No worries mate..it happens and I didnt even realized it was you! :)

There was a mess anyway and even if that wouldnt have happened Im almost sure I couldnt have gotten any better then what I had, 3rd place.

I had fun even if it was a bit lonely race...only followed by power sometimes. Missing more guys.

A negative point was Martin quitting and leaving car on exit from pits! No nice! You can be pissed with something but...theres no need to make that. At least park the car and leave without damaging anyone's race.

Hopefully there will more players joining us. The masters are missing, Mike Nike, Dede, etc.

EDIT: One thing I dont like on this competition is that only on race we have fuel. I mean, I practice before, make warm ups, Q1 and Q2 and get used to the behavior of the car, breaking points, and when race comes is everything very difference. I think its one of the big reasons why I always fack up first laps! :(
Last edited by Afinfas on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Lanz wrote:strange that i had lags today! good that they went away after first stint! really a nice overtake on whip for the win! woooooot wooooot
I actually knew you 'll do it in that curve and on that way, but I didn't want to drive your line just to avoid potential collision. I felt it will be better to keep my driving line and wait for your mistake. But that didn't happen and I also did tons of them later. :oops:
While watching first lap, I see that mrtn totally fucked up Alfonso's race. I was waiting him in that corner to pass me because I entered there pretty aggressively from the inside, but then Mrtn crashed in both of us and I just saw my self driving like a boss at first position. :?

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:15 am

Results:

Hockenheim

Q1:

1. [Merc] Whiplash (30.691)
2. [BMW] Lanz (30.724)
3. [Merc] Alfonso (30.872)
4. [Merc] Mrtn (30.876)
5. [BMW] dore (31.062)
6. [BMW] power79 (31.079)
7. [Audi] Lemon (31.085)

Q2:

1. [Merc] Alfonso (30.445)
2. [BMW] Lanz (30.486)
3. [Merc] Whiplash (30.779)
4. [Merc] Mrtn (30.876)
5. [BMW] dore (31.062)
6. [BMW] power79 (31.079)
7. [Audi] Lemon (31.085)

Race:

1. [BMW] Lanz 20:26.135 - Lap 26 (30.760) new Track Record
2. [Merc] Whiplash +6.795 - Lap 25 (30.948)
3. [Merc] Alfonso +13.495 - Lap 32 (31.330)
4. [BMW] power79 +18.600 - Lap 31 (31.246)
5. [BMW] dore +26.534 - Lap 28 (31.421)
6. [Audi Lemon +32.380 - Lap 30 (31.225)
7. [BMW] Szymek +1 Lap - Lap 30 (31.240)
8. [Merc] Mrtn +29 Laps - Lap 3 (31.768)

Quick Analysis: Last years race winning time was 20:16.141! so this year the race was about 10 seconds slower! due to having big troubles with lags in the beginning of the race this time is still good! also by setting a new track record on a 2 stopper shows that i clearly had the speed! with this years winning time i would of ended on 4th place in 2013, same spot i reached last year behind dede/Eddie/Mike! due to me being away next Sunday the PTM continues the racing on 16 March 2014 at the Oschersleben circuit!

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Championship-Standings

Note: Once again Mrtn's behaviour was unacceptable! therefore no points will be awarded! an exclusion of the cup is close but i give him one last chance to show that he can drive normal and behave like a normal human being!

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Spielberg is now ready to download on first post!

i have a question about the TS Reader tool! somehow i can't open Whip's vids with it! i always get an error message! why that?

Note: This Sunday the 2nd race of the 2014 PTM Championship is held at the Oschersleben Circuit! If you think it's too late to join your dead wrong, only 7 of the 8 races count for points meaning we have 1 drop! so there is still nothing lost if you missed the first race!

power79

Post by power79 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Lanz wrote: i have a question about the TS Reader tool! somehow i can't open Whip's vids with it! i always get an error message! why that?
For some reason those tsr files are not compressed which is what my tool expects when it reads it. If you can compress those tsr files to gzip format (I use 7-Zip) my program can then read the file.

Lanz

Post by Lanz » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:58 pm

power79 wrote:
Lanz wrote: i have a question about the TS Reader tool! somehow i can't open Whip's vids with it! i always get an error message! why that?
For some reason those tsr files are not compressed which is what my tool expects when it reads it. If you can compress those tsr files to gzip format (I use 7-Zip) my program can then read the file.
ok thx!

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Just made a couple of laps on next track.

Managed to make a 28.8s. Not a big admirer of this track but...it should be fun if there are enough persons showing up. That first turn....I remember last season that there was many crashes there! :shock:

Jan

Post by Jan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:19 am

I might join a few races just for fun, so sign me up for Audi please. 8)