It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:26 pm

Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Fixtures Topic

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Fixtures Topic

PostFri Oct 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Ok, so having checked doodle, here are the times of the first legs!

Game 1: Sampdoria vs Barcelona

Monday 27th @ 19:00GMT

Game 2: Benfica vs Roma (since Mike didnt fill doodle, I have provided many alternatives in case he cant make it)

Monday 27th @ 21:30GMT

Alternatiaves: Tuesday 28th @ 22:00GMT, Wednesday 29th @ 23:30GMT, Friday 31st @ 22:00GMT

Game 3: Real Madrid vs Leverkusen

Monday 27th @ 20:00GMT

Game 4: Arsenal vs Celtic

Friday 31st @ 22:00GMT

See you for the games! And good luck! Remember there are TWO legs, so even if you lose this leg its the aggregate score over both games that will count! 2nd legs will be played next week and I'll put the doodle topic up probably on Sunday so I can remind people at the games on Monday :)
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)

Tijny

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Fixtures Topi

PostFri Oct 24, 2014 10:49 pm

man another topic? wtf shy.... stop spam mang..........

friday 31 ok for me... good job shy.

seems hardest draw for us... but not fear.... we will rise to challenge........

badeend need to be good in defense...... if he do his job i can be god mode striker.....

me badeend are best team.... we are both in top 10 players for sure..... cant lose...

good luck xzeal podzro... and all others too.... peace.

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

PostSat Oct 25, 2014 2:29 am

nice why away goal if tie in goals total who scores more away go right?

good games for all, i hope we roma play hard and give benfica some fight

we are the worst team here. mike nike is still a noob. i am a shit defender. was a miracle we still be here

we are the underdogs of all time.......... scoring 1 goal in 2 legs games seems good

dejavu of germany vs brazil...........

benfica are superb team.............

have mercy........

shyguy1001

PostSat Oct 25, 2014 7:30 am

No, I don't know how many times I said it but I'll say it again, the away goals rule is NOT in effect. If theres an aggregate tie, it goes to ET, followed by Sudden death. The rules about that I have already repeated enough :P

Also have mercy hahahaha :P I thought u am god mod striker??

dede

PostSat Oct 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Hardest opponent for Sampdoria in the group stage has been BST. Now that we defeated it, we got GMT which is probably as hard as GMT. We are so confused, Tijny's play is easier to understand than those.

Badeend

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostSat Oct 25, 2014 5:23 pm

T's reirom impressions are better than reirom's reirom impressions. (JC)

shyguy1001

PostSat Oct 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Badeend wrote:T's reirom impressions are better than reirom's reirom impressions. (JC)

+1, but sometimes REI comes out with something so amazingly shit It genuinely makes me re-evaluate my views on the human race as a whole.

Oompa

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 1:57 am

shyguy1001 wrote:
Badeend wrote:T's reirom impressions are better than reirom's reirom impressions. (JC)

+1, but sometimes REI comes out with something so amazingly shit It genuinely makes me re-evaluate my views on the human race as a whole.

Y

shyguy1001

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Btw guys, if you are unsure about what time your game is on tonite, just type into google "what time is it GMT".

Oompa

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Should be 21:00 for me.

Jan

Community User Level: 3

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 6:26 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:Btw guys, if you are unsure about what time your game is on tonite, just type into google "what time is it GMT".

Yeah 1½ hours to go. I'll be there. ^^

Fama

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 9:53 pm

reirom? go back to the server, we might play the 2nd leg now! let's see what shy says...

About the 1st game, one thing - You and Mike (especially mike ofc) are great Goalkeepers and formed a good wall of china. Good strategy :P

edureirom

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 10:04 pm

eddie banned fama......... i am out of this.....

good game fama.............. nice game we played one of best game........... some mike mistakes dont allow us a win still mike was good........ i was superb.......... patetic eddie banned me and delet post here........ i am out......

reirom prooff again i dont need eddie to beat fama palo......

ok i am out of cup sorry mike. but eddie banned me. and i lost reason to play.......... sad................ i lost appeal to play next round........ eddie are bannning me for no reason........ sorry benfica................. i am out.........

shy i tried my best......... but eddie killed my motivation to continue

Fama

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Ok rei, i give you the opportunity to beat me easily if you come right now to the server! (You're not banned on the other Lvp I presume)

Mike Nike

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 10:23 pm

rei, come on. "man up" etc tcc tcc. do it for monaco! they died to bring us into the quaters! :D
me in defense, you the superb god striker? :D you will surprise all! peace.....

Fama

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 10:30 pm

We are on the server, Rei, if you want to play now better for us, if not, we can try tomorrow.

edureirom

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 12:09 am

patetic............ we tried to play............... mike scored. game was tie.........

after this fama got his first disconnet ............. so........... the game was to end here....... fama disconnect and we dont score...... after this benfica score 2 goals. but was not to be allow. fama first disconnet killed the pace of the game.

come on................ i want to proof this............ fama laf party killed the game.,and now shy want to count 2 goals?

for me is clear........... 4 a 4....... with like 10 seconds time........... or a new game........ 4 a 3.

i will not aceept this 2 benfica goals............... i want youtube video..... for good sake....... benfica is the best team. so play a new game............... 4 a 3....... is the fair rule for me.

shyguy1001

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 2:00 am

edureirom wrote:patetic............ we tried to play............... mike scored. game was tie.........

after this fama got his first disconnet ............. so........... the game was to end here....... fama disconnect and we dont score...... after this benfica score 2 goals. but was not to be allow. fama first disconnet killed the pace of the game.

come on................ i want to proof this............ fama laf party killed the game.,and now shy want to count 2 goals?

for me is clear........... 4 a 4....... with like 10 seconds time........... or a new game........ 4 a 3.

i will not aceept this 2 benfica goals............... i want youtube video..... for good sake....... benfica is the best team. so play a new game............... 4 a 3....... is the fair rule for me.

Except that's completely untrue. Fama disconnected right as the lights were on after their 2nd goal. That happened about 1min40 into the game. The only decision to make is when we restart, whether to restart with 4 minutes left (my preference, its better to have more time than needed than less time) or with 3 minutes left of the first half.

If your goal was fair (it was), their 2 goals were also fair (they were). The fact you are somehow trying to twist this so that your goal counts and theres doesn't by quite frankly, making stuff up proves that you are not motivated here by fairness. It's a shame, in the first leg you played well with a good strategy, and maybe you could still make a comeback from 6-4 down on aggregate and get into the Semi Finals. However, you are proving all those who thought you would be trouble and a burden on this cup right with this ridiculous behaviour. Stop doing that and play on tomorow, and try to get yourself into the next round.

For the record it was YOUR mistakes in the first game that caused their goals, Mike I thought was exceptional with one of the defensive performances of the cup so far. Stop trying to make your team mate feel bad, it's not a good way to create a good team spirit.

Also, a small note to everyone else: I plan to release 2 or 3 youtube videos this week, 3 or 4 the next week and then those of the quarter finals the week after (when the first leg of the semis are played). If I can stick to that schedule, I'll be back on track with the original plan of releasing videos about 1 week after the game is played. So I'll give everything to get that done.

edureirom

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 2:58 am

respect me shy......... i dont see videos. so i think fama first disconnent was before their 2 goals. if no...... sorry.

second this second leg game was not to be today right? dont have a second leg game here shelude. so,,,,,,,,, i could easy said. wtf. no second game was filled here so not allow. no......... i agree to play for help fama........ and you then is tring to put me against all mang? come on dude....... i think is a better way play a new game..... benfica is better. so 1 goal... will not change......... i tried to help fama....... and his lags was not made by me. so mang....... stop one time i wait almost 1 hour in server to play monaco wait rsx. shy you are very ungratefoul.... and dont try to put mike against me man......... we played superb first leg game........ we also made some mistakes. i dont blame mike........ we are a team...... for god sake......... eddie banned me........... for no reason............. i will play this......... game 2 leg was not marked or shedule so i am doing a favor and you are f*** saying i am behavind bad? f*** ungratefoul..shy.............. i joke with mike about mistake dude. he is a friend and he dont get upset he knows is a joke man............

so resume. i tried to help fama playing a game that was not to be today check.......... he gots lags... check..... i tried many time to wait his lag issue. and reirom is behaving bad shy:? gimme a break man...........

xzeal

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 5:09 am

shyguy1001 wrote:Also, a small note to everyone else: I plan to release 2 or 3 youtube videos this week, 3 or 4 the next week and then those of the quarter finals the week after

I will believe that when I see it.

What were the results of the other quarter final games anyway?

rei - you are not getting a rematch the results are final, stop bugging shy about it.

Don't you watch football? Arguing with the referee is a bad idea. Especially if Shy did everything by the rules he stated earlier. You agreeing to play at a different time does not mean the game doesn't count if you don't like the results.

shyguy1001

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 5:26 am

xzeal wrote:
shyguy1001 wrote:Also, a small note to everyone else: I plan to release 2 or 3 youtube videos this week, 3 or 4 the next week and then those of the quarter finals the week after

I will believe that when I see it.

I understand, all I can say is I'll try my best and if its unposs, it am unposs..

But I should remember nothing am unposs :D

Also, I'm now putting up results on topic, and then I'll put up doodle topic for 2nd legs. Theres a few shocks in there to enjoy!

Fama

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 2:29 pm

While reading rei's posts I'm affraid that my english skills decreased throughout this cup :-( "total...:".

Shy, you will be an excellent father one day, with all that patience. I salut you!

Mike Nike

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 3:50 pm

let's see the log.txt...

Message: <2.97.40.231> I'll add on an extra minute after the half
Message: <Server admin> (Tijny from IRC): treirom excuse is me stop

so, summarized:
- shy announcing that there will be an extra minute added after the half (likely meaning: 1 minute per every minute of pause due to lag).
- i realized rei might have missed that, so i requested to repeat it for rei.
- i then just more or less repeat it for rei. [now reading the log, it looked like rei maybe didnt see that, maybe next time CAPSLOCK THE RULE ADDITION LIKE THAT :D]
- rei saying "if he lags i will continue no way" -> sounds kinda unfair, but as long as you are gonna "give the goal back" if we are playing basicly 2vs1, it's probably not totally uncool^^
- rei agreeing "i will play" (even though he has a certain amount of lag anyway, so we probably start into the game a bit unbalanced if it comes to disadvantages with the connection/prediction thingy)

in this case i would probably say, yes, it was a bit "unfair" in terms of benfica had better connection (maybe, dunno bout fama, palo, reis lags - i luckily had great connection except close before the 4-6 for 10ish seconds)
but either way, goals were done fair. the current score (4-6) is ok, all happened fine within the rules.
thx shyguy for all the patience! :D

@rei
i will go check for you, if fama had lag right after 4-4 or after 4-6. my bet is, after 4-6. if after 4-4, i will report it here. so: dont expect a report.

@rei/shy/palo/fama
hmm, well, right after the 4-5 fama said "fff thiiissssssssssssssss go away lag".
i remember once waiting, trying to watch if fama has lag or not. but i didnt remember when, so it could have been the same day, but in another game. watching the replay, it actually looks like i waited a bit (and even rei waited a bit before the kickoff, i think, but then looked like playing normal again). but my waiting could have also been strategical. maybe both was the case, yep...
Well, there might be a small case, reirom thought, if fama has lag, the game doesnt count anymore at this point. i kinda doubt it though^^
after the 4-6 fama disconnected then.
but the lag statement was before (after the 4-5), which means most likely though, fama had already lag before the 4-5 was done.
so...i think i'd still vote for the game should be played 9 more minutes, 4-6 it is. 4-5 would be an option, but it feels like 0.1% it shoud be 3-4, 3.9% 4-5, 96% 4-6. xD
so, go let run the reiromrandomizeresult.org thingy, to see which option we take, manipulate it and LETZ BEGAN from 4-6, no REIRUN etc

edureirom

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 4:33 pm

GOOD MIKE. SO LETS RESUME............ I TRIED TO PLAY A GAME THAT WAS NOT SHEDULE......... ONLY TO HELP FAMA,

BEFORE THE GAME I SAID. IF FAMA LAG I WILL SCORE ANYWAY....... FAMA LAGS KILLED ALL THE PACE OF THIS 2 MINUTES OF GAME...... IS CLEAR FOR ME....... WE NEED A NEW GAME........... BENFICA IS FAR BETTER

AND SO 1 GOAL MEAN NOTHING

LETS PLAY A FULL MATCH .............

shyguy1001

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 5:03 pm

It's 4-6. Sure Fama was having lag at 4-5, and complained about it once, but unless he stops moving altogether or disconnects its not your problem. I should add, I plan now to make guidelines for this situation. The ones I made before the cup weren't adequate. So, I'm thinking something like this:

If there's danger of lag for opposing team, be aware of it but do not change your playing unless they stop playing
At the point they stop playing, I will quit the game, then the game will continue once everything is better from the minute it stopped in
Any attempt to manipulate the flow of the game through quitting or distracting with fake lags can result in a ban from the cup

Seems fair? Before, I was talking about adding on time at the end with the hope that we could get going again during the same game. However I see now, with people like REIROM in the cup, that's confusing, and requires too much admin instructions that could get misread or missed. It's better just to quit, and resume when the lag is over.

Oh, and btw sorry for falling asleep last night in the middle of doing results, I'll finish it now :D
Next

Return to Competitions