It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Fixtures Topic

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Fama

Community User Level: 2

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Fixtures Topi

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 5:31 pm

I started with small lag after 4-5 but it was manageable and i could still play with that, but the moment where i actually felt that it was impossible to continue (4k to 10 k ping) was after 4-6, when I disconnected.

Whatever you decide Shyguy is fine to us, we want to play fairly and we trust on your good sense as the cup organizer!

edureirom

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 7:11 pm

3 goood halfs. and last half we collapse i was a bit lag. still congratu benfica i think we could have player better

anyway thanks all

Fama

PostWed Oct 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Looking forward to watch shy's videos about this stage in particular. Initially mike's team used a strategy(partially effective) that prevented us from scoring more goals. In the second game, as we had the advantage of 1/2 goals, they were forced to adopt a new strategy and that was the key to win this game comfortably: they've opened up the breach, we had more space therefore we scored more goals(seven if my memory doesn't fail me).

I should say though that their strategy from our first game and our small advantage forced me to play more defensively and more cautious because i knew that a goal from roma could have turned the tides. That's why the score was 0-0 at half time.

Gosh, such an interesting analysis can be made about this game. Ggs "chess"player mike(but awesome) and rei:)

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

PostFri Oct 31, 2014 8:49 am

I'll be there to set up, give colours etc tonight, but if anyone is at all late, then Tijny will need to be making sure everything runs smoothly etc cos I will need to be off to work at 22:30 :)
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)

Tijny

PostFri Oct 31, 2014 10:28 am

shyguy1001 wrote:I'll be there to set up, give colours etc tonight, but if anyone is at all late, then Tijny will need to be making sure everything runs smoothly etc cos I will need to be off to work at 22:30 :)

Roger that. Good thing we're not playing Roma after all, because if I had to keep REIROM in check, he would not have made it to the second half.

Oompa

PostFri Oct 31, 2014 10:38 am

You guys have strategy? Id love to practice strategy and learn a thong or two. Usually I feel kind of lost.

Tijny

PostFri Oct 31, 2014 12:39 pm

Oompa wrote:You guys have strategy? Id love to practice strategy and learn a thong or two. Usually I feel kind of lost.

I can't speak for my mate, but I don't wear a thong when I play, let alone two.

As for strategy, anticipation is key. If a ball is likely to go somewhere, you should already be on your way. Similarly, as soon as you see your teammate has no play on the ball anymore, that's when you go to take over from him, and trust he can make his way back to a defensive position in time. That way, you keep the pressure up. A wise man once said, "Time you take away from your opponents, is time you give yourself." And he was right.

edureirom

PostFri Oct 31, 2014 3:18 pm

i will talk here..... jurgen is near became to be after adm status. he talked shit for me. and when i talk he kicks... mike nike saw..... well good games..... lost killer a new guy is good.........even fama is behaving better........

shy congratulation........

Oompa

PostFri Oct 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Tijny wrote:
Oompa wrote:You guys have strategy? Id love to practice strategy and learn a thong or two. Usually I feel kind of lost.

I can't speak for my mate, but I don't wear a thong when I play, let alone two.

As for strategy, anticipation is key. If a ball is likely to go somewhere, you should already be on your way. Similarly, as soon as you see your teammate has no play on the ball anymore, that's when you go to take over from him, and trust he can make his way back to a defensive position in time. That way, you keep the pressure up. A wise man once said, "Time you take away from your opponents, is time you give yourself." And he was right.

Was that man related to you, or to us all?

You don't have to be so defensive, I never said anything about you wearing a thong or two, or three if you really want to impress.

edureirom

PostFri Oct 31, 2014 10:44 pm

i think we should work in 5h place game....... celtic roma sampdoria and leverkusen......
lol............ if they want......shy draw....... winners go to another game..

good cup............ hope we have a cup all teams players each other

Oompa

PostSat Nov 01, 2014 12:24 am

Rei, why the many dots?

Whip and I will win.

Tijny

PostSat Nov 01, 2014 1:04 am

Oompa wrote:Rei, why the many dots?

Whip and I will win.

If you adopt my strategies, you can't lose. Except when the other teams do the same, then nobody can lose.

As for REIROM, I think he uses the dots to include secret messages into his posts using a Morse-like encryption, but so far I have not been able to decipher them. If I had to guess, I would say it's to report back his findings of the human race to his home planet.

xzeal

Community User Level: 3

PostSat Nov 01, 2014 8:31 am

At first I thought "man we are so unlucky to get Arsenal"

and then I realized there was a 33% chance of that happening.

Anyway... we like lost and shit... meh... pfft...

I am not that keen on the 5.th place tournament, but if it is happening i will do it.

At least our game wasn't too embarrassing, Main reason we lost was we were over committing in offense and not properly prepared for interceptions can counter attacks. Wish I could just blame Fatty for all of that, but I can't. Some nice goals though.

edureirom

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 1:35 am

HEY XZEAL. YOU Today insult me and said i am sux.... so YOU AND jurgen other ......... papangu that said i sux. lost to me and mike nike ? uahuhauauhuha respect me xzeal...... you are not this good... either is jurgen, i proof again me mike nike win you both clowns. so silence............ you are not eddie;; dont talk shit about me. when you are in same level or worst than me..... REIROM MIKE NIKE CAN BEAT MAJORITY OF PLAYERS HERE....

respect me................. just talking. you lost..............

edureirom

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 1:37 am

TOP PLAYERS BETTER THAN ME..... EDDIE DEDE PALO BADEEND FAMA.... JAN MAYBE......... MODRIC A BIT BETTER TOO.

I AM AMONGS THE OTHERS......... SAME LEVEL AS XZEAL JURGEN MIKE NIKE FATTTY AND MANY..

so stop bullshit me xzeal......

xzeal

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 7:23 am

Respect you? HA!

You lose 90% of the time, you sometimes win because your teammate is good or your opponents are having a bad game. When you do win you act like this:

Message: <R.E.I.R.O.M> bye cry zeal? gg mike i f*** silence xzeal
Message: <R.E.I.R.O.M> bye cry zeal? gg mike i f*** silence xzeal

Also for the record I have never actually claimed to be a top player. You are the only one who actually thinks I am one, since you have this constant need to tell me how I am playing shit and am not a top player? Also we beat you 10-3 right before that game, you don't seem to be mentioning that?

You are a terrible terrible player, you force your teammates to play defensively because you are running around the track aimlessly half the time and even when you do win it is your defensive teammate that does most of the scoring, you keep blaiming your teammates when you are losing and being obnoxious when you are winning, in both cases you are making the game less enjoyable for others. You winning has very little to do with how you play, so it is essentially luck for you. When you are playing well it is when you are not f*** up your teammates game.

Respect you? Hahahahahahah!!!! The way you behave - you are f*** clown, a bad joke, a disgrace with a superiority complex that he can't back up with skill. Nobody takes you seriously nobody even wants you around.

You have tormented this community for how many years now? 5?. You are probably a grown up not a 12 year old little shit we have to put up with. You are annoying, offensive, you suck the fun out of every game you join, you don't seem to change or grow as a person instead you have delusions of grandeur.

Clearly you want people to acknowledge you, otherwise you wouldn't be doing these stupid posts. First you should learn how to play this game, you have no idea what teamwork is, all you do is play the Tijny gung-ho attack style of punaball with non of the skill required to pull it off properly.

Most people would rather not play punaball than play it with you, so guess what? YOU are the one who is killing this game not Fama and Jurgen and Tijny like you always seem to be claiming.

You want to be treated better? Become a f*** human being you troll!

Tijny

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 10:07 am

xzeal wrote:...

...you keep blaiming your teammates when you are losing and being obnoxious when you are winning, in both cases you are making the game less enjoyable for others. ...

Respect you? Hahahahahahah!!!! The way you behave - you are f*** clown, a bad joke, a disgrace with a superiority complex that he can't back up with skill. Nobody takes you seriously nobody even wants you around.

You have tormented this community for how many years now? 5?. You are probably a grown up not a 12 year old little shit we have to put up with. You are annoying, offensive, you suck the fun out of every game you join, you don't seem to change or grow as a person instead you have delusions of grandeur.

Most people would rather not play punaball than play it with you, so guess what? YOU are the one who is killing this game not Fama and Jurgen and Tijny like you always seem to be claiming.

You want to be treated better? Become a f*** human being you troll!

+10000000.

REIROM, read xzeal's post very carefully. Then read it again. And again. Print it out and hang it above your bed. Read it every day before you go to sleep. Let it really sink in. It's the truth.

Respect has to be earned, and you didn't earn very much of it.

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 11:11 am

i was playing with xzeal that game, and i have to agree with xzeal and tijny for the matter.
and after you left i banned you hoping the server wont restart for a long time.

i dunno why people question my decision of banning you on the spot when they see what shit you give them in the game and after the game, you still get too much defense in my opinion but keep this up and that will change (i hope).

besides we could've won that game but i wasn't up for a super long game getting past mike, as i was short in time so i was playing more offense then defense and forced xzeal to play more defense i suppose.

so yea you didn't real beat us mike just kept the goal clean.
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

edureirom

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 3:21 pm

mike nike post here........................... i was in my place. silence........... xzeal and jurgen became trash talking me........
they said i sux no skills. etc. so who began talk trash was they not me...xzeal...... many guys love to be as a partner. mike nike is a example....... dede other........ i dont said nothing to you...... puna is growing and this is because me.... i respect all players.......... i dont blame mike in any losss......... and you dont know what puna is....... scoring........ no goal no win.......... i am better at atttack but i can defend tooo. we have a near first game against palo fama........ so your way is all sucess is mike nine. i dont have any ................. if my team lost is my fault if i win is because my parter uauha;...........gimme a break dude.if icould learn any thing in this game is not about you..... is dede eddie palo fama. and even fama is liking playing with me..........punaball am complex............. you dont know. what you is saying mang......

mike nike is a betterdefender..... so i need to atacck more................ i am loved here......... only you and jurgen dont like me. majority likes me.............i am peace here. you and jurgen became trash talking. so after my win and i was superb . i talked trashed........ i repeat again ask mike. if i am this bad........... if i was so bad......... how i won test cup with edie. and lost one game 4 a 3 against fama palo top team with mike............ mike nike know my skils..............

Tijny

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 3:57 pm

edureirom wrote:i am loved here......... only you and jurgen dont like me. majority likes me.............

You are so clueless. Why is it that whenever there is conflict in this community, YOU always seem to be involved?

xzeal

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Somebody tell me why do we put up with Reirom? He is like the Berlusconi of Turbo Sliders. No matter what kind of shit he pulls he comes back and is completely ignorant of any wrong doing.

Any cup in the future that has Reirom, irregardless of the type. I am automatically out if Reirom is allowed to participate.

He has an insufferable case of narcissism. Just googling "reirom forum" tells me the only way to fix this is to permaban him from everything.

edureirom

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 pm

sure ban is the only weapon you have .......... words? logic reason? no

i am loved here............ i was superb in cup. ask shy.............. mang you are the only one with hateness here...

relax............. i dont did nothing agaisnt this community..........

really sad you want me out............ i never ask for anyone to be banned........

lets move on.............. i will not put more fire in this.......

xzeal

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 5:22 pm

You are not loved here - that is my entire point - everybody either hates or dislikes you, because you behave like an asshole. Both off and on the track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4a5ZaPW0w

Tijny

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 5:49 pm

xzeal wrote:everybody either hates or dislikes you

Not everybody! Mike seems to tolerate him at least, and there are also those who merely laugh at his idiocy. (Whiplash, dede, ...)

...but yeah, the rest of us hate him.

Luka

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 5:55 pm

We can talk all day and he will not understand..
PreviousNext

Return to Competitions