It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:48 pm

Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Fixtures Topic

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

Re: Punaball Champions League - Quarter Finals Fixtures Topi

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 11:47 pm

dunno what did for 5 guys to hate me........ fama is playing with me.......

mike nike superb player and friend........

shyguy good man jan too

dede awesome

i think one hand can i put dont lke me..... well none am loved..... all.

peace.........

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 1:11 am

edureirom wrote:dunno what did for 5 guys to hate me........ fama is playing with me.......

mike nike superb player and friend........

shyguy good man jan too

dede awesome

i think one hand can i put dont lke me..... well none am loved..... all.

peace.........

wtf,and me..............?

edureirom

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 1:41 am

good whippppp....... true legend.

the most ppl that dont like me is the most they less play against or with me.............

xzeal;;;; i think i played 5 times in puna........................... if mike nike or other guys that played me many times dont like me i should be worrried........ but jurgen a f*** cry baby......... and xzeal.................. no man......

i am one of most loved guy here.............. and for otherwise xzeal have 10 years of puna...... i have 3...

i am the most improved puna player in all time here......... in one year i was a f*** joke.............. today i am among the 2 level of best......... simple this.........
I CAN PUT ONLY 6 OR 7 GUYS TRUE ABOVE ME. REST IS SAME LEVEL.

Mike Nike

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 3:26 am

edureirom wrote:if mike nike or other guys that played me many times dont like me i should be worrried

hmm...well, let's have a look at what else you wrote:

edureirom wrote:i am one of most loved guy here..............

popular: well, ts players will remember you
entertaining: certainly, in a way, a lot of ts players could agree here, i can imagine.
but what do i know...i'm easily entertained. anyway, i think i remember 1 or 2 new players saying they like you, Reirom. Or "Reirom is funny" or something like that.

edureirom wrote:i am the most improved puna player in all time here.........

cavani, playing 2 days ago kinda bad, as a new player, no big deal. 1 game later, it looked like he copied my DEF lines, we still lost 1-10 or so in 13 minutes vs Palo and xzeal or so, but just have a look what i wrote after the game:

Message: <[x] Mike Nike> 1-10 but im happy as shit my teammate played so good in DEF :D

and after the 2-0 was done (4min passed already):

Message: <[x] Mike Nike> you are already better than reirom in defense :D

Anyway though, as a brasilian player, in european servers, i think you are playing pretty good (so far i haven't seen a better brasilian one in european servers).
Your kamikaze attacking style obviously suits players like me a bit, who defend a lot and have no chance to beat 2 strong players who are good in defence and somewhat good in attack, unless they have a team mate who can shoot goals vs them, striking alone vs both.

edureirom wrote:I CAN PUT ONLY 6 OR 7 GUYS TRUE ABOVE ME. REST IS SAME LEVEL.

let's see, out of my head AND just the active ones:
1 Tijny
2 Fama
3 Palo
4 dede
5 Badeend
6 Rub
7 Jan
8 me
[to all the rest i dont mention here: dont feel insulted, but i dont want the post to be too long!]

in 1vs1 and in 2vs2 (teaming up with a new player, a middle good player, a strong player) i think each of those players will, in comparison to you, "look better" in more than 90% of the cases.

edureirom

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 5:47 am

8 me joke.......mike nike........ joking? cavani is a 9 years old man.......... kooler brasilian am far better

lol he defends better than ,me? wtf; i win this kid easy.......... lol

you maybe one me 1 vs 1.... but is hard as f***...... in 2 vs 2 matchs i am the better player...

i won you many times.............. and you are decreasing a lot in defensive...... some last games you played you was patetic in bad posiiton.... and 1 vs 1........... stop mike........ you are a clown...

in cup i was the most score...... etc... i am not engadget that you are this good defender.

all 1 vs 1 matchs we played was close i am so bad in 1 vs 1..
some day you play better than me other day not. we cant save who is better.....

stop mike. you are not respecting me...... well i want to end this ego bullshit..

for all you i am sux........ ok..................... for me no....... so move this ............. i play for fun not for win.

my last post in this topic........ cheers............ i am the worst player in puna.... :mrgreen:

shyguy1001

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 pm

REI, Me and Olio beat ur ass. I score more goals against playing you than almost all the other players I play combined. You turn me into godmode striker cos I want to beat you so bad.. if only Roma was in BVBs group in PCL, we coulda had a chance :(
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)

Mike Nike

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 3:39 pm

well, actually in the list before i feel like the only one who might fail with the ">90%". My eyes dont get better and/or it's a bit of a laptop view thingy. I missed quite some balls that one day lately, but sometimes it's also a bit of a warmup thingy. warps, right light, sitting position, other distractions.. :D
i would wonder how shyguy would rate my "worst game last week" compared to your "best game last week", but...

edureirom wrote:well i want to end this ego bullshit..
............. i play for fun not for win.

sounds good. so, in this matter i'll skip the comparison for at least a while now (i try^^). i just felt like i might have to say something, since you were writing a lot of things, others might call "bullshit". but probably the words/sentences mean other things, when you say them, so it's not that "bullshit" like it might sometimes look to people.

anyway, you joining in skype as well could be fun, i think^^
it doesnt matter who, playing PB via skype makes a lot of fun :D..although it might take some funny chatlines out of the game here and there. but that's worth it.
also: fama saying "you take it" (= you take the ball!) is improving the communication in the game for example.
uff, if i think about Tijny telling Badeend "cornerpass!", Badeend automaticly positioning to make a goal, knowing the pass is coming. Not that Badeend doesnt already predict in a high% of the cases that Tijny is passing perfectly into his shotline, but let's imagine all the "strategy commands" they would use to pwn us even more...
Like: attacking 2vs1 and instantly saying "i push" as ball leader (Tijny), who then tries to push the goalkeeper off, Badeend knowing very early that he now has to care about scoring.

Jan

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Mike Nike wrote:it doesnt matter who, playing PB via skype makes a lot of fun :D..although it might take some funny chatlines out of the game here and there. but that's worth it.

I would join but nobody ever invites me. :<

edureirom

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 9:46 pm

badeend banned me for no reason..... sad......

Mike Nike

PostMon Nov 03, 2014 11:44 pm

bad end, getting banned by badeend. bad and sad -.-
but you might have else talked during the game, causing mainly warps to me and mainly headaches to others.
because that happened in the past a couple times too often.
that...or some other somewhat understandable reason, i bet..

edureirom

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 12:14 am

stilll banned wtf mike,........ wtf many guys talk in games

Tijny

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 12:27 am

*** 177.206.161.89 has been banned.
[+] Badeend: seriously
[+] Badeend: i hate that guy

Seems clear reason to me... weird though, seeing as how you're loved by all...

edureirom

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 12:48 am

........................ wtf.... see no reason....

hate me for what? i near out of this comunity,

even mike nike is allowing ban against me

mike nike betraywed me.

i dont talk nothing to badeend......... i played some games with him.................... wtf..... see jurgen and others .........

reirom NEAR END OF TS CAREER. i respect all ppl here.............. eddie superb guy. dunno still he dont like me....
mike nike i think was a friend but seems he a wolf in sheep skin.... sad mike nike........ your post against me was so sad.........

Mike Nike

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 2:34 am

edureirom wrote:reirom NEAR END OF TS CAREER

*flipping a coin*
head: crushing REIs soul, so he might leave the community. make many people happy? except me and REI...(and those who like REI)
tale: keep on taking REI seriously, where others don't. trying to support him, respect him, where he deserves it. forgive him being naive where he shouldn't, forgive him where he was "offensive" vs others (well, now me included), where they didn't deserve it..

REI, Turbo Sliders is too nice of a game that i wouldn't want to share it with anyone. Osama Berlushitler could play this game, i'd at least tolerate him (just how Tijny says) in some way...
So, i'm not gonna flip a coin here and go always for the tale. Hopefully <3 (peace etc.)

edureirom wrote:even mike nike is allowing ban against me

sigh...
well, i just restarted the server. i dont know if that automaticly clears the bans.
If not, i might execute the /clearbans command tomorrow, if nobody else tells me a good reason not to.
Anyway, REI: joining the PB Server during a game as spectator and write "TOPEN" (as if someone needs to leave instantly, just because you arrived) is so ...eh...ridiculous, it's entertaining. But maybe you didn't do that and i just remember it wrong. Sorry in that case, in advance.
I haven't asked Bade or whoever banned you, why he did it, i think. But usually, when i ask, there is a good reason for the ban. This time i skipped asking. It sounds fair that you deserve to know the reason of your ban (i think there is one and an acceptable one), but probably, you do not deserve it and that might have to do with your past...but it can also have to do with something else.

edureirom wrote:mike nike betraywed me.

edureirom wrote:mike nike i think was a friend but seems he a wolf in sheep skin.... sad mike nike........ your post against me was so sad.........

if you'd read my posts more carefully, you would probably realize, that it wasn't meant mean. i think i said some things in a friendly, respecting way, where others wouldn't have. i can't let bad truths (or somewhat-truths) look much better though. so, hearing them in a slightly less bad sounding way by me, might still hurt you in a way, but i don't remember me thinking i did that in an unfriendly way.
"Mike seems to at least tolerate Reirom" - Tijny (or something like that he said)....
Something between tolerate and being a friend might actually be the case. In comparison with your relation to a lot others here, this could be probably called as "good friend" as well. because, in the end, i might keep there whenever you need to be defended.

by the way, that wasn't a joke with the skype thingy. Jan "pm"ed his skype to me before and we teamed up in a 2vs2 match. very solid play by Jan there! the more in skype, the better (as long as it doesnt cause too many warps^^), imo...

edureirom

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 2:49 am

LOL. open is a joke ............. i always talk lol. well i was in full conctac.... and after i tried puna got a ban......
so mike you still think you are this good defender? i challegenge you in 1 vs 1..... well i always said i am so bad 1 vs 1.

so if is a close game......... you lost......... last time you won 10 a 9.......... in 1 vs 1 i am one of worst players here now i call talk. see. i asssume things here. in 1 vs 1 i lost for everybody...... 2 vs 2 is other history.........

lets try some 1 vs 1. is a good way to practime my shit defensiver. well for all guys that i dont know to defend

cup game roma 3 benfica 4...... we should saw this video of this..... shy could post..... even fama said reirom was a china wall............... even fama................................... so is wrong............... i know to defend............. this 4 a 3 game cup was one of best game of mine............. i wil wait shy video.

10 minutes of pure defend wall............... and one of best goal evar....... mine. i run in palo back and scores...... superb goal.............this game was superb ........ fama said reirom was magnificient..........

i dont like marathon games............. dunno what was the max minutes i played one game....... 60 minutes to close a game seems lack of talent................ i will wait another puna cup......... still shy the 5th place not worked?
i am angry to beat xzeal ass.......... :mrgreen:

edureirom

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 2:04 am

wow me fama............ won mike stealth................. goood game i scored 5 and assistance 4. not bad

some brazilian name kaka seems good............ mike nike is as good as me?lol

FAMA IS BECOME A GOOD PARTNER.........

steath good player too............ we need another cup ..........

Mike Nike

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 2:57 pm

that reminds me of throwing an old but yammy idea into the round:

Mixed 2vs2 PB Cup

Group stage: 4 groups, each 4 players
Seedings could exist in a way that top 4 players dont play in 1 group and will be seeded as "skill A players".
same with "skill B players", C and D...

Each group has 3 matches:

AB-CD
AC-BD
AD-BC

Example:
A=Fama
B=Stealth
C=Mike
D=Reirom

AD-BC 10-7 (7yhuaehaueh mike as good as rei? lol) goals: 5f5r,5s2m
AC-BD 10-4 (stealth sux) 8f2m,3r1s
AB-CD 10-3 (mike sux) 6f4s,3r0m

1. 9 30-14 Fama (19 goals)
2. 3 21-23 Stealth (10 goals)
3. 3 20-24 Mike (4 goals by Mike)
4. 3 17-27 Rei (11 goals by Rei, 2nd best goalscorer in group, poor Rei had bad teammates)

other results:

Group 2:
1. Tijny
2. Palomies
3. Kapa
4. Luka Modric

Group 3:
1. Badeend
2. Jan
3. Xzeal
4. Kyna

Group 4:
1. Dede
2. Rub
3. Kapa
4. Oompa

Round 2 (Semi Final Stage)

Group 2.1
1 Fama
2 Badeend
3 Palomies
4 Rub

Group 2.2
1 Tijny
2 Dede
3 Stealth
4 Jan

Round 3 (Final Stage)

1 Tijny
2 Fama
3 Badeend
4 Dede

There might be a couple of situations, where sportsmanship will play a big role.
Either way, i'd rather prefer to play such a tournament with some drama in it...than not playing it at all.

any thoughts?

Tijny

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Mike Nike wrote:AD-BC 10-7 (7yhuaehaueh mike as good as rei? lol) goals: 5f5r,5s2m
AC-BD 10-4 (stealth sux) 8f2m,3r1s
AB-CD 10-3 (mike sux) 6f4s,3r0m

1. 9 30-14 Fama (19 goals)
2. 3 21-23 Stealth (10 goals)
3. 3 20-24 Mike (4 goals by Mike)
4. 3 17-27 Rei (11 goals by Rei, 2nd best goalscorer in group, poor Rei had bad teammates)

huaehuaheuhae!

I like this idea quite a lot! We played a cup like that many many years ago, but I'm not sure if it was ever finished... I believe Nibbit played in that cup and even Kobradog. :D

Organization should be quite straightforward, you would really only need two meetings per group if every match is to be played twice, which I would prefer. About drama, well... if REIROM joins he will exclaim that the whole world is biased against him in the likely scenario that he loses with two or more different teammates.

Where am videos shy?

Luka

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Good idea ! I'm in :D

edureirom

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 5:07 pm

my idea of next cup is this........... players seed ................... 1 tier................... tijny dede palo badeend fama jan

6 tops................ called as a................. b guys................... reirom mike nike fatty jurgen modric olio and others.........

i dont think we have some diferences in this groups.... maybe modric is the best b.... but is still not top..........

so a guys will partners with b guys......................
we dont have many weak players....... so dont have a c group..........

so 6 teams.............. only............. and 5 matchs....... all teams plays with others. who won more won....

edureirom

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 5:10 pm

mike nike idea is good. but why he rankl c d players i am curiosity? we dont have more amateurs players mike.....so for me is a crew of 6 tops and rest are all b players....

i want you explanation and nominee...... some d players....

edureirom

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 5:11 pm

C=Mike
D=Reirom joking mike?

you are not better than me by any means..... this is not f1..........

well still explain who win in your cup who scores more? wtf mike.

Tijny

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 5:22 pm

good god reirom, it's just an example............... and don't triple post.

PS. Mike IS a better player than you.

Mike Nike

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 8:42 pm

- more pts (win=3pts, draw=1 pt), then goal diff, then goals shot count as group player ranking
- if games should be timebased or 10+0 or 10+2, i dunno. (for scheduling stuff, timebased is nice, but if people have lag during game and people wait for the guy, nontimebased might be better)...id vote for nontimebased (10+0)

here an example ranking of active players (few not included, like the well playing Devedor = Sig or Juquinha?)
it's taken from current PCL+uefa ranking+old rankings with a weighting formula.. (it should be somewhat weighted by pro players maybe, so we end up with a ranking where tijny is on #1 and other players are ranked more accurate)

as you can see, top8 players are all strong players..so the ranking doesnt sux total............
unfortunately others were partly ranked a bit strange

1 A Badeend
2 A Tijny
3 A Fama
4 A Palo
5 A Jan
6 A Kapa
7 A Rub
8 A Dede
9 B Whiplash
10 B Pewex
11 B Xzeal
12 B Olio
13 B Luka
14 B Lavon
15 B StealthBD
16 B Mike Nike
17 C Oompa
18 C Szymek
19 C Kyna
20 C Arsen
21 C Popowitch
22 C Shyguy
23 C Reirom
24 C Fatty
25 D Etmil
26 D Jurgen
27 D Muffin
28 D RSX
29 D Hejman

with 29 players, we could still "simulate" a 32players cup, with 8 groups, by just letting the 3rd places of first 3 "good" groups play in group 6,7,8:

Group 1 1 9 17 25
Group 2 2 10 18 26
Group 3 3 11 19 27
Group 4 4 12 20 28
Group 5 5 13 21 29
Group 6 6 14 22 G1.3rd
Group 7 7 15 23 G2.3rd
Group 8 8 16 24 G3.3rd

so, in that case Oompa could finish 3rd in his group (group 1) and play again in group 6.
Yes, group 6-8 would need to wait until group 1 to 3 has finished their matches. ;-(

of course though, the later somewhat manual ranked players (A to D = 8xA,8xB,8xC,rest D) would be seeded randomly.
So... Tijny could end up in Group 8.
RSX could still be ranked as "B Player" for example and randomly get into group 1..

@everyone
anyone who is interested into getting a somewhat accurate seeding: please send me a PM with a ranking (A-D or 1-29 skill 0 to 10..whatever you like) from your point of view. and add other active pb players, if they are missing in the upper list.
i will most likely try to weight opinions of higher skilled pb players higher, since they are usually more skilled to rank peoples pb skills.

edit
@rei
not trying to piss you off here, in case you wonder.
dont make a mistake and read carefully: i wrote "example ranking" and i haven't let your testcupwin taking influence in it, although a lot of people might have likely played somewhat seriously in this cup. i already forgot who was my teammate in that cup (so "important" it was to me, it seems^^). could be xzeal, whip or someone else..
Last edited by Mike Nike on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tijny

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Mike Nike wrote:[ranking]

Why are you trying so hard to piss off REIROM? He's going to rage so hard at this list... I'm preparing to read epic barfarrhea in the next few hours.
PreviousNext

Return to Competitions