Full Contact Championship #2

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Enrico Papi
Community User Level: 1

Re: Full Contact Championship #2

Post by Enrico Papi » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:56 am

Yesterday was the 4th time out of 4 that i easily join the Div1 (2nd time in a row from the groups) and it's the 4th time out of 4 that i get hit, pushed, shot, pressed, mauled, ravaged, torn apart, ambushed, hurled, thrown away, demolished, destroyed, crushed, cracked, slammed and cleaved in the first turns in almost all races in div1. I suppose i'm not able to manage the 20 cars (and 20 elite players) mayhem...

I can't wait to see the record of that Unidentified Flying Kid Masters rolling over the trees after being fucked by someone ahahahah

By the way i tried to say i'd be there, waiting for...(cit.)
Btw i mean...it's clear that just 3 people passing by groups (3+3) is not enough, on the other hand i believe that 7 drivers (7+7) from there and just 6 out 20 by the apocalyptic div2 is mistaken in the same way...we have to find an agreement for a middle way. For example what about 5+5 from groups and 10 from div2?

max tre

Post by max tre » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:40 am

Enrico Papi wrote:By the way i tried to say i'd be there, waiting for...(cit.)
Btw i mean...it's clear that just 3 people passing by groups (3+3) is not enough, on the other hand i believe that 7 drivers (7+7) from there and just 6 out 20 by the apocalyptic div2 is mistaken in the same way...we have to find an agreement for a middle way. For example what about 5+5 from groups and 10 from div2?
afaik, they want to fill up both div2 & div1
then, let M be the number of players qualifying from each group, you have to change* this M according to the total amount N of players racing in the single event (in order to have a 20-players div2, i mean)
id est, you cant have a fixed M!
the issue about yesterday is that we were said about guys who would have joined the div2 directly, then whip had to guess if these late players were only the 4 (?) we were aware of or if it was not so
if they had been more, we would have had the trouble you and feoli had in the first event
thus, the melius abundare quam deficere rule spurred him to use a greater N, he's not to blame :wink:

*exempli gratia M=(N-20)/2 (if N is odd, take the ceiling)

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:52 am

damn, the greatest moment of this cup was when I send Kid Masters to other galaxia :D :D :D

max tre

Post by max tre » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Luke wrote:damn, the greatest moment of this cup was when I send Kid Masters to other galaxia :D :D :D
guarda dove soooooooono finiiiiiiiitoooooooooooooo cit :lol:

Azev
Community User Level: 2

Post by Azev » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:05 pm

Luke wrote:damn, the greatest moment of this cup was when I send Kid Masters to other galaxia :D :D :D
Ahahahah! Kid, tell us, what did you see when you left the game flying? :mrgreen:

Hejman

Post by Hejman » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Kid Master - I belive I can fly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioEf5RI ... e=youtu.be

Laf - You shall not pass !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmp_d7k ... e=youtu.be

:)))))))))))))
Last edited by Hejman on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:32 pm

DAMN! AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carlos Sainz Jr

Post by Carlos Sainz Jr » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Hahaha that's the perfect moment in which Kid should say: "Guarda dove sono finitoooooooo". My epic fail after the overtake on laf :(

Btw Whippe you assigned points to 'Cccezzzionale in 3rd Cup but he didn't show up that day ^^

Whiplash
Community User Level: 5

Post by Whiplash » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Enrico Papi wrote:...i get hit, pushed, shot, pressed, mauled, ravaged, torn apart, ambushed, hurled, thrown away, demolished, destroyed, crushed, cracked, slammed and cleaved...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enrico Papi wrote: For example what about 5+5 from groups and 10 from div2?
Well, max tre explained you nicely why we can't make fixed number of players qualified to Div1 from groups or from Div2.
I set that number according to number of players showed up at the each event. And I always aim to have full grid for both Div2 and Div1 cup. Last night we had 16 players in Div2 just because there were too many amateurs like T, Jurg and others who I expected to join later. 4 of them obviously didn't show up.

And, buahaha, nice videos Hejman. :)

P.S.
I've set the ranking to count best 3 results for now, to show you better preview of expected positions in the end.
Mistake about Cccezzzionale's 3rd race is cleared.

Enrico Papi

Post by Enrico Papi » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:43 pm

ahahahahahahahahahah POVERO KID raped by Luke :mrgreen:

Azev

Post by Azev » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:08 pm

Luke wrote:DAMN! AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do not miss, next Sunday, 21h00GMT: FCC2/CUP5 - The Revenge of KID MASTERS.

Be afraid, VERY afraid!!! :mrgreen:

Oompa

Post by Oompa » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Nice cup, again second but I let go of trying to win after race 8, so still 4 points isnt bad. Nice driving by all. Thanks Whip, thanks Jurg!

See you gentlemen next week! X

Sig

Post by Sig » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Thx Whip. This gave a bit of luck, my performance was not as good, but I relied on luck and won. Oompa Loompa went from a checkpoint, it gave me the title.
Sig, since 2006.

Oompa

Post by Oompa » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:26 am

It was a mistake :( Had I gone back, I would have lost 10 seconds, so I gambled, but then I saw you were further back, so it could have been a nice fight after all. I still have to work around your blocking techniques.

I see you brake and slide where you shouldn't, but then I hit you and it only affects me, so you catch my advance without crashing. Also I seem too eager, but then again, I never really like brake tests. I was thinking because it's a cheap trick, but I have those too and it's FC for crying out loud, so I shouldn't whine. Best thing to do is learn I think. And smoke less, Azev. You can't say smoke weed and then say I shouldn't. But I shouldn't, really.

Sometimes I am overtaken in the same manner as I often overtake. It is confusing, it angers me, but it's kind of nice too. I shouldn't leave you any space, what a lucky bastards!

Will

Post by Will » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:11 am

Sig brings bad luck to other players :wink: In the 3rd round somehow i found myself on top of his car and ended up falling from a bridge and lost a lap as a result.

Oompa

Post by Oompa » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:43 am

I think he did that on purpose, like a purple turtoise!

Azev

Post by Azev » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:47 am

Oompa wrote:It was a mistake :( Had I gone back, I would have lost 10 seconds, so I gambled, but then I saw you were further back, so it could have been a nice fight after all. I still have to work around your blocking techniques.

I see you brake and slide where you shouldn't, but then I hit you and it only affects me, so you catch my advance without crashing. Also I seem too eager, but then again, I never really like brake tests. I was thinking because it's a cheap trick, but I have those too and it's FC for crying out loud, so I shouldn't whine. Best thing to do is learn I think. And smoke less, Azev. You can't say smoke weed and then say I shouldn't. But I shouldn't, really.

Sometimes I am overtaken in the same manner as I often overtake. It is confusing, it angers me, but it's kind of nice too. I shouldn't leave you any space, what a lucky bastards!
I hate blocking. "I'm glad I'm not fast enough to battle with Sig", or it would be frustrating. He is too damn good! For my skill I have Ninjinha and Torello and their brakes. Sometimes they make me laugh, when they brake and stay behind :lol:

And Oompa, that qualify was not easy, that's why I said "smoke less" eheheh.

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:33 pm

I count myself lucky that I didn't find myself battling with Sig too much, even though we usually started near each other. He's a master at breaking your spirit, and in Full Contact that can be considered a compliment.
I did get involved with Oompa a number of times, and that pretty much always ended badly for me, whether due to stupid mistakes, bad luck or simply because I like Oompa and don't want to murder him.

My cup went pretty okay, I was right up there until I had a bad result on a bad track in the second-to-last race. I sort of lost my focus a bit after that, partially because I was observing how Oompa would pull off a Houdini act and snatch the cup win at the last second. But he didn't. At least I held on to my podium finish.

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Guys, I got one really cool and original idea:
Let's all annoy and molest Tijny to find a way to automatize FCC for the future.
I kinda feel bad doing it alone all the time.

I already feel bad about losing this hype about TS after the next 2 events. Thats exactly what happened after the first FCC season.
Things that can be considered as potential exemptions in that sense are:
- changing the competition format a bit;
- keeping some of the things manual (subscriptions, ranking updating, videos uploading)

Enrico Papi

Post by Enrico Papi » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Azev wrote:
I hate blocking. "I'm glad I'm not fast enough to battle with Sig", or it would be frustrating. He is too damn good! For my skill I have Ninjinha and Torello and their brakes. Sometimes they make me laugh, when they brake and stay behind :lol:
When Torello does that,i insult him on teamspeak :mrgreen:
And i laugh the hell out of me when i manage to avoid him :roll:

Azev

Post by Azev » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Enrico Papi wrote:
Azev wrote:
When Torello does that,i insult him on teamspeak :mrgreen:
And i laugh the hell out of me when i manage to avoid him :roll:
Ahahaha! Yes, it's so funny to see them stoped on the track :lol:

Well, this last cup I used brakes to block too (but not like they do), we have to learn and adapt :twisted:

Oompa

Post by Oompa » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Braking is going backward in reverse. I don't have time for that on straights, but if I have to, I'll take the fight to Sig.

What do you suggest we change Whip? After cup everybody is gone, but the last cup was pretty late. I think it's very nice to unwind after a cup and just go shooting a bit, or XB, letting off some steam. Maybe we could change the lobby to something more open?

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Oompa wrote:What do you suggest we change Whip?
You obviously didn't get the point. I'm speaking about having FCC running automatically every week without any admin needed to host it. FCC generates bigger overall online activity and it would be good to have it always going on.

Enrico Papi

Post by Enrico Papi » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Azev wrote: Ahahaha! Yes, it's so funny to see them stoped on the track :lol:

Well, this last cup I used brakes to block too (but not like they do), we have to learn and adapt :twisted:
I benefit of those blocks too, i find them necessary to defend my poor car from rapes :cry:

Sig

Post by Sig » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:15 pm

I know many do not like me, because they knew I brake to pick up speed and mainly because like do fly, but that's the game, FCC is the essence of it. And all this do in order to win, not just to f*** someone in particular. It's my style of play, aggressive, Tijny also has an aggressive style, making the brake. Oompa to improve this mode of play, defensive and offensive, it will be hard to stop you.
Sig, since 2006.