Formula 1 World Championship #1

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

lucabadoer

Re: Formula 1 World Championship #1

Post by lucabadoer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:00 pm

giurato

FTronc

Post by FTronc » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Tijny wrote:
Kid Masters wrote:And he didnt compete because he cannot set the fuel correctly!!
It's even worse than that, he announced he would only do 10 laps... Whip told him that's not fair to those who do want to play, but there's not much time to negotiate in the 2 minutes before the race starts...
I understand Kid's frustration. I could also have that spot. But you know what? Etmil got qualified below P20 and deserves his points. So I he didn't take anyone's spot and he has the right to abandon his race at anytime. Another example: Whip raged and left as well. It's ok.

Whiplash
Community User Level: 5

Post by Whiplash » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Carlos Sainz Jr wrote:...and again one of the best in "Pixels Travelled", which I don't know if it is a good thing or not :mrgreen:.
No, it's not. It means you used shortcut somewhere, so we'll need to punish you by moving you few positions back. :twisted:
Carlos Sainz Jr wrote:Isn't Div.1 race at 22:00 GMT? I'm confused :roll:
Last Division 1 race was at 21:00 GMT (still 23:00 your time). We wanted to keep the same local time for most of us. 21:00 GMT is now the same as 22:00 GMT earlier, because time counting is changed in Central Europe from CET to CEST (It happened on Sunday morning, you amateur).

FTronc

Post by FTronc » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:16 pm

Whiplash wrote:Ok, the time is changed for Division 2 races back to 21:00 GMT. So, now both of the races will be driven at 21:00 GMT Sunday and Monday.
Fair enough, thanks admins!

Alexander Wurz
Community User Level: 1

Post by Alexander Wurz » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:25 pm

I agree with Kid. If etmil knew he would race just for 10 laps I don't see why he took his or another driver's spot who would drive all 52 laps.
@ftronic: he didn't rage like Whip. He knew from the statt he was going to do only 10 laps.

And moreover, this was his first tournament race and asked to change the racetime....who do you think you are mate?

Also, he was crazy in lap1 and 2 trying to overtake everyone, failing and thus hitting everyone provoking damage. If you don't know how to race properly and you know you're gonna do just a small part of it just take a step back and let other people play. I don't care if you're Mika Hakkinen, Schumi or whoever.

Anyway, speaking about my race...it's the first time I completed lap1 without any damage and it seemed like there were way less contacts than other races. Good for us.
Then I had some good battles but I failed to set a good strategy and it cost me 2 places. I don't know if I would have stayed in front of both Laf and Silva, but at least I could have fought with them during last laps. 3 mistakes: a crash at turn 7 all alone, race strategy and 3rd pitstop in which I didn't wait for tyres to fully recharge.
All in all ended in a decent spot that keeps me close to top10 in rankings.

FTronc

Post by FTronc » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:11 pm

Alexander Wurz wrote:
And moreover, this was his first tournament race and asked to change the racetime....who do you think you are mate?

Also, he was crazy in lap1 and 2 trying to overtake everyone, failing and thus hitting everyone provoking damage. If you don't know how to race properly and you know you're gonna do just a small part of it just take a step back and let other people play. I don't care if you're Mika Hakkinen, Schumi or whoever.

Then it is very bad and deserves penalties. I was just analyzing himself qualifying in P21 and having the right to quit the race.

Alexander Wurz

Post by Alexander Wurz » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Just to signal: div2 is going without damage on.

Kid Masters

Post by Kid Masters » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:38 pm

Again nice div 2 race. I felt very bad cause i felt a lot of pression (you can see it just watching my start and first two turn) and i pathethically never get an 1.09.999 when i can reach that easily in qualification.

Now i have a question: was done on purpose no damage on div 2? Why?

I wanna say that i have a great battle with my buddy Magnam and he is absolutely faster than me. He overtaked me at lap 20 and then i never felt like im gonna get him simply because he is so damn faster. He crashed into a corner so i gained a lot of time and also crashed on him too but i wasnt able to mantain his race rhytm so he deserve this victory. :mrgreen:

Special mention also for ftronic and Max Trestappen, veterans of div 2 just like me. Maybe not a good strategy here max.

Lema we missed you, come back next time :twisted:

FTronc

Post by FTronc » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:43 pm

Kid Masters wrote:Again nice div 2 race. I felt very bad cause i felt a lot of pression (you can see it just watching my start and first two turn) and i pathethically never get an 1.09.999 when i can reach that easily in qualification.

Now i have a question: was done on purpose no damage on div 2? Why?

I wanna say that i have a great battle with my buddy Magnam and he is absolutely faster than me. He overtaked me at lap 20 and then i never felt like im gonna get him simply because he is so damn faster. He crashed into a corner so i gained a lot of time and also crashed on him too but i wasnt able to mantain his race rhytm so he deserve this victory. :mrgreen:

Special mention also for ftronic and Max Trestappen, veterans of div 2 just like me. Maybe not a good strategy here max.

Lema we missed you, come back next time :twisted:
Nice race, Kid! Let's keep Div2 clean! No cheataliation! 8)

Azev
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2

Post by Azev » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:57 pm

lucabadoer wrote:
Azev wrote:
Will wrote:I was a bit worried because the barriers on turn 5 seemed a little loose. so I decided to test their sturdiness with my front wing at full speed. Since life is full of coincidences, Laf decided to also test my rear wing precisely when I was stooped analyzing the results of my 'barrier evaluation'. He didn't seemed pleased with his own test, but mine was a success, the barrier didn't move an inch!
Damn barrier. I got to 9% on the first lap there. :evil:

yes and you got 5% to push me on pit lane :)
there were 100 mt of asphalt but you want that place :roll: :roll:
and why on lap number 8 you were a butcher and you kicked my ass out?
so nice 8) :mrgreen:

Yup, that was bad, sorry! :?

FTronc

Post by FTronc » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:10 pm

allegation.jpg
allegation.jpg (200.27 KiB) Viewed 910 times
Image speaks for itself. It happened during the warm-up for Div2, with clear intention to not let me train and set my strategy for the race.

Admins must act exemplary to assure the game has to be clean.
That's severe intentional misconduct by Wurz and Pinilla. Clear team orders also must generate multiple bans to all concerned.
Everything because I won one fantastic clean Div2 race. Let's clean the game! No cheataliation!

Btw: Pinilla can't speak now. He is still lost and stuck in the bushes after being dodged by me and going straight in high speed... :D

power79
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3

Post by power79 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:18 am

Race Stats Div 2:
Race Stats(Katakomba) Div2

Alexander Wurz

Post by Alexander Wurz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:55 am

FTronc wrote:
allegation.jpg
Image speaks for itself. It happened during the warm-up for Div2, with clear intention to not let me train and set my strategy for the race.

Admins must act exemplary to assure the game has to be clean.
That's severe intentional misconduct by Wurz and Pinilla. Clear team orders also must generate multiple bans to all concerned.
Everything because I won one fantastic clean Div2 race. Let's clean the game! No cheataliation!

Btw: Pinilla can't speak now. He is still lost and stuck in the bushes after being dodged by me and going straight in high speed... :D
1. How the f*** do you set strategy for a race if the track is completely different?
2. It would have been a 1-turn thing.
3. Explain wtf you mean by team orders because races in div1 don't contain nothing comparable to team orders.
4. We're not envy of div2 wins.
5. Cheaters are not shitters. At least call us by our real name: shitalians.

Badeend

Post by Badeend » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:21 am

And some other stats of the division 2 race: http://lvp-ts.com/races/detail/4214/

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:48 am

ftronic, it was clear that they're just kidding with you there trying to scare you for the main race, because they knew the server will be restarted. And they succeeded. :) You were scared to death once you saw Pinilla in front of you in Div2 race. And there was no need for that - he passed you nicelly. Just focus on your own races and podiums will be yours. ;)
But, yeah, we don't want to see such nasty attacks even in 5 laps races.
redcloud also had his moments in the main race, but I guess he was just confused.

FTronc

Post by FTronc » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:03 am

Whiplash wrote:ftronic, it was clear that they're just kidding with you there trying to scare you for the main race, because they knew the server will be restarted. And they succeeded. :) You were scared to death once you saw Pinilla in front of you in Div2 race. And there was no need for that - he passed you nicelly. Just focus on your own races and podiums will be yours. ;)
But, yeah, we don't want to see such nasty attacks even in 5 laps races.
redcloud also had his moments in the main race, but I guess he was just confused.
And once Pinilla couldn't make it, he quit the race.

OK, cheataliation was clear and recognized by admins!
It is unbelievable how a Div1 driver can be so scared to articulate those things. Too narrow minded.

And there is more dirty cheataliation that will be proven in the future! More to come about the truth! Just wait... :D

We'll make the game clean!

lucabadoer

Post by lucabadoer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 am

Azev wrote:
Yup, that was bad, sorry! :?
Yea, no problem!
Its ok.

Enrico Papi

Post by Enrico Papi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:52 am

My reaction when I read ftronic's conspiracy theories

lema

Post by lema » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:27 pm

Kid Masters wrote:Lema we missed you, come back next time :twisted:
Not this weekend mate, i think i made a pretty good lap that should secure top 20, hopefully. 8)

So Kid, try harder for DIV1.

magnam

Post by magnam » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Kid Masters wrote:
:twisted:
i would not agree completely kid, i m quite sure you were faster on new tyres, i won only becouse you were slower on bad tyres, it was soo hard keeping up with you in first 10-15 laps. i did not expect that from kid MASTERS.

as for the crash goes, maybe i should let you pass, it just didt cross my mind at the moment, i was bussy yelling ;D

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:20 pm

Just gave this to Whippe, so i might as well share it here:

Qualifications so far: (currently only showing the frequent participants)
http://mikenike.bplaced.net/public/ts/c ... ations.htm

Best Av Position & most poles: Tijny (1.4) (3)
Average most close to lap record: me <3 (until T decides to run over me in this statistic as well)
Most constant players: Badeend (5x 3rd place), WILL (15th +-1), Max Tre (28-32)

Whip's form seems to be somewhat antiproportional to Oompas.

Alexander Wurz

Post by Alexander Wurz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:41 pm

FTronc wrote: And once Pinilla couldn't make it, he quit the race.

OK, cheataliation was clear and recognized by admins!
It is unbelievable how a Div1 driver can be so scared to articulate those things. Too narrow minded.

And there is more dirty cheataliation that will be proven in the future! More to come about the truth! Just wait... :D

We'll make the game clean!
Pinilla didn't drive to kill you. He could have done that in turn1, don't you think?
It's so unbelievable because it's simply not true. I think you are the narrow minded one who cannot see reality man.
So stop talking all that BS, you are embarassing yourself with these conspiracy theories that really don't have a clue. If I were you I would concentrate on racing because you're always behind us. And that hurts.

Alexander Wurz

Post by Alexander Wurz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Mike Nike wrote:Just gave this to Whippe, so i might as well share it here:

Qualifications so far: (currently only showing the frequent participants)
http://mikenike.bplaced.net/public/ts/c ... ations.htm

Best Av Position & most poles: Tijny (1.4) (3)
Average most close to lap record: me <3 (until T decides to run over me in this statistic as well)
Most constant players: Badeend (5x 3rd place), WILL (15th +-1), Max Tre (28-32)

Whip's form seems to be somewhat antiproportional to Oompas.
Well this is really interesting.

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Mike Nike wrote:Average most close to lap record: me <3 (until T decides to run over me in this statistic as well)
No no NO! The pole positions that you got were because you deserved them, not because I decided to let you have them! If only it were that simple...

Carlos Sainz Jr

Post by Carlos Sainz Jr » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Nice stats Mike, I take advantage of them to say that I granted my Div.1 spot in "Circly" with a 1:32.466 that gave me 20th place, but the site somehow didn't upload that time. I asked B to fix it but he told me to not worry 'cause the game itself saved it and it was a bug of his script. I say that 'cause I never missed a Top 20 and I want some justice!! No cheatalions!!! [Cit.]

Oh, you should remove double Silvas and Magnams too from Elemterekejfe if you want those stats to be really accurate. I know I'm annoying don't worry :mrgreen:

Ps: T, I want your dynamic chart of last race :!: