It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:48 pm


10 facts about REIROM

Chat about anything. Non-TS related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1514
  • Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:59 pm
  • Location: Netherlands

10 facts about REIROM

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 6:07 am

Ten Punaball-related facts about REIROM!
  • REIROM is a very humble player, by his own words. By his own words, he's also the BEST EVAR.
  • REIROM says to be near the level of top players. Depending on the scale, Paris may also be near Tokyo.
  • When REIROM loses a match, it's never his fault.
  • When REIROM wins a match, it's always because of him.
  • When REIROM joins a server, people go "oh f*ck." REIROM believes this to be out of fear of losing to him.
  • REIROM erases all of his losses from memory, he only remembers his wins.
  • Statistics have shown that REIROM mistypes the word 'f*ck' over 60% of the time. And he tries to type it a lot.
  • Even if REIROM loses all games in a session, one victory is enough to prove that he's the best player there.
  • When REIROM scores a lucky goal, it's miraculous. When someone else scores a miraculous goal, it's lucky.
  • Rumor has it that REIROM's gravestone will read "2014 Punaball Test Cup Champion."
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 7:16 am

:lol: i liked this :!:
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 8:30 am

Laughed a lot, but it's all real :D
Offline
User avatar

Jan

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

  • Posts: 333
  • Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:41 pm
  • Location: Finland

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:36 am

Tijny wrote:[*]When REIROM joins a server, people go "oh f*ck." REIROM believes this to be out of fear of losing to him.

:DDDDD
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:42 am

Facts 11 & 12:
When playing with REIROM and you win you can be proud and take all the credit for that win since REIROM plays so random. When playing with REIROM and you lose its not your fault you did the best you could since REIROM plays so random.
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 7:43 pm

NOT TRUED AT ALL. SEE THE PUNA TEST CUP I PUT 80% WINNING IN EDDIE PERFOMANCE......

SO UNTRUE. I NEVER SAID I AM THE BEST............ EVAR. I KNOW MY LEVEL.I AM STILL LEARNING and have only 2 years of puna. majors of you have 10 years......... i dont belong in same level as tijny dede palo fama badeend this 5 are above me easy. but i can fight with good partner with jurgen mike nike xzeal etc, for me i with good partners are same level of jurgen....... is jurgen is good i am too. mike nike is only a bit better than me..... sometimes i win him others no...... if i total bad i could never scored 3 goals against fama and palo....... i dont like fama arrogange .... he is annoying....... i am here to have fun. i dont blame my loss in my partners....... i blame my self many time i said sorry with mistake......i did. this eddie forget. but he dont play with me many times..... jurgen is not this good and this is real..... he won only with better partner.... so i am one level behind the top 5 best players. i am among the 20 players that can play good........ peace........ for me only 5 players are far above me...... fama palo dede badeend e tijny, others are average and near me total.
Offline
User avatar

Mike Nike

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1131
  • Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:11 am
  • Location: Germany

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:49 pm

fama is probably just skilled and there isnt much arrogance.
just like the following analyzing might look arrogant from some point, it's actually not there to let me look good, it's besides other things there to give a little closer look at reiroms performance.

1vs1 mike vs rei, punaball (car=speeder), lvp1 or 3
circumstances: rei probably played this for the first time and i didnt for quite a while.
i actually played pretty sucky in this match compared to when i used to play with speeder in pb matches. believe me, i sucked. but rei sucked more (although he hit more balls than i expected).

m'ss
0'57 1-0 [x] Mike Nike
1'16 2-0 [x] Mike Nike
1'27 3-0 [x] Mike Nike
1'40 4-0 [x] Mike Nike
1'53 5-0 [x] Mike Nike
2'17 6-0 [x] Mike Nike
2'33 7-0 [x] Mike Nike
2'49 8-0 [x] Mike Nike
3'04 9-0 [x] Mike Nike
3'29 10-0 [x] Mike Nike

interesting sidenode: reirom hit the acceleration key 50% more often than me (57% vs 38%).

Seconds needed till next goal:
57,19,11,13,13,24,16,16,15,25

11 sec = shortest time from last goal to next goal
24 sec = fastest hattrick
37 sec = 4 goals in such a short time from germany vs brazil. reminds me of something
56 sec = 5 goals within a halfti..eh...within a minute
199 sec = 10-0 win under 200 sec. faster than the 5-0 in "<2min" in the 1vs3newbies video i made. faster than the 25-0ish win i did in the 1st 10min leg in some brasilian 1vs1 punacup years ago vs some newbie.

the next match we played with spinner and i actually only won 10-5. and meanwhile it was 5-5!

in the end though, i still wonder how rei actually performs so well in european servers compared to other brasilians. seeing him play in brasilian servers though he didnt play as good as i thought though. it's like he lives in an area somewhere on an island on the ocean, 160ms ping to LVP and 160ms ping to terra servers huaehauhe.
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 2:21 am

Fact 13: REIROM will judge your skill level by last game played
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline
User avatar

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1514
  • Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:59 pm
  • Location: Netherlands

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 5:11 am

edureirom wrote:...random ramblings...

huaheuhaeuhae!

This list does NOT make fun of your skill. I repeat: this is NOT about your skill. It's about your overly competitive nature and your unhealthy obsession with winning. Thank your for proving the point by making a ranking list of people's skills.

Besides, people here seem to agree with it, so there must be some degree of truth to it.
Offline

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 8:05 am

in the end though, i still wonder how rei actually performs so well in european servers compared to other brasilians. seeing him play in brasilian servers though he didnt play as good as i thought though. it's like he lives in an area somewhere on an island on the ocean, 160ms ping to LVP and 160ms ping to terra servers huaehauhe.

BRAZILIANS PLAYERS ARE BETTER THAN TOPS PLAYERS HERE MIKE

sig batjr they said the beated fama all time. but they cant play in europe server due to ping......

yes i have less leg in euro servers than brazil. my city is near europe. :roll: fortaleza.

brazilians top players> fama tijny....... this was they said...............

kooler is one of worst brazilains there and can win majority players here

tijny........ winning is good............. lol............ i mike was first time i played with cars man one game spinner was 10 a 5 still good for me
i already said 1 vs 1 i am not this good. even jurgen can win me. you mike maybe could win in a tough play... fama is arrongate none brazilian like him......... fama is portuguese and all my brazilians players said he insults then in past.

jurgen is same level of me still he played puna for what 10 years? i only race in sliders in begin. with puna is 2 years playing or less. so jurgen you are average and dont belong to top players.

i am not arrongat

i said my cup winning was 80% tijny work
still i was good in cup

i play bettter in cup due to motivation... random game for me is nothing cup is where you separate the man from child like jurgen......

palo for me is regreting...... fama is good but not so good. soon i will be better than majority here is a time .....

puna is not like race........ in race i never will catch the tops. in puna i can...... i love soccer .......etc

mike nike is not better than me in antislider car..... same level....... i am far better whiplash arsen shaytun shygay.

rsx etc.............. like i said my goal is be in the top 5 soon......... tijny is afraid because he saw my improve. none improve in puna like me. i was a total joke in 6 months back. now i am competitive..... this is the deal. none can make fun of me now. in race all you are better than me now in puna i other hystory deal with it.......
Offline

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 8:11 am

REIROM is a very humble player, by his own words. By his own words, he's also the BEST EVAR. false
REIROM says to be near the level of top players. Depending on the scale, Paris may also be near Tokyo. soon i will
When REIROM loses a match, it's never his fault. false
When REIROM wins a match, it's always because of him. false
When REIROM joins a server, people go "oh f*ck." REIROM believes this to be out of fear of losing to him. f*** i write when i miss easy goals or made mistake.
REIROM erases all of his losses from memory, he only remembers his wins. not true
Statistics have shown that REIROM mistypes the word 'f*ck' over 60% of the time. And he tries to type it a lot.yes fat fingers lol.
Even if REIROM loses all games in a session, one victory is enough to prove that he's the best player there. not true
When REIROM scores a lucky goal, it's miraculous. When someone else scores a miraculous goal, it's lucky.lucky goals in common in puna. i made few lucky goals.
Rumor has it that REIROM's gravestone will read "2014 Punaball Test Cup Champion." funnny..........
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 12:03 pm

lol ill keep it short and simple

1. you are not grate (great) player, a great player can compensate his teammates lackings and still make a decent match (when you get paired up with a random player you just blame all the shit on them even though your scoring own goals)

2. this week i have been playing for a diffrent location then from my comfortable home i know i was playing like crap and admitted several times i was i hardly hear you say "i crap play i bad play"

3. i can play alot better if i wanted too for example play more defensive with someone like you reirom,
i just choose not too makes it kinda boring for myself too play 90% defensive and 10% offensive while i ussually play 50/50 and im pretty decent in doing so.
And no im not as good as tijny or dede or fama or whoever i think is better then me but im not far off.
Id like to think on good days i make it pretty hard for tijny to play his game for example

4. last but not least you think your at the same level as me and in 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 when we get the same teammates you go off crying 1v1 is not for me and 1 v 1 sux or you insult me in 2 v 2 when im beating your ass and you still go like jurgen does notin ... does everything and then when i kick your ass off the server you go like sorry only joke you good player

if your not careful im giving you bans for your ARROGANCE learn to not chat at all and just play besides these days your so bad you were alot better 2-3 years ago ill give you that you were beating 50% of the players back then which has now been reverted back to 10%

i also have been alot bettter in the past i was beating 70% of the players back then these days it might just be 55% or 60% orso

enough said since you will not agree to anything i just said anyway and just say false false false you REIROM am in denial learn to admit your mistakes thats what makes a player GRATE and makes a player improve
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 12:12 pm

ok mangs had a goods games with tijny and dede like i said in doubles i far better than 1 vs 1

i win tijny first time evar me and dede had a clean run 7 a 0 and with some relax mistake we won 10 a 7

i scores 6 goals ....... and won dede whip with eddie last game, lost the first game because eddie played shit. i scored 8 goals. still love eddie. dede still pretty good player.......... i love playing with the best players........... good games here i will talk more about my punas wins.... uhahua.......... eddie have a style of play more attack than dede. dede is more think play and more slow......... i am more a forward scorer.... i scored many goals even with dede and eddie. i still need to defend better...
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 12:18 am

Damn I'm slow!
Offline
User avatar

Mµff!ñ

  • Posts: 14
  • Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:58 am
  • Location: France

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 9:21 am

I just come back on TS, then i don't know REIROM yet.....

But i already love him, dede's picture of REIROM is so nice :)
Offline
User avatar

szymek66

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 am
  • Location: Biala Podlaska, Poland

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 9:55 am

dede wrote:Damn I'm slow!


That's why you never won anything.


Oh wait...
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 11:47 am

I actually never won anything about punaball!!
Offline
User avatar

szymek66

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 am
  • Location: Biala Podlaska, Poland

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Ask REI to teach you. Maybe one day you'll become as good as him
Offline

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 2:21 pm

OK SOME WINS TODAY. dede is so good. I TOLD HE IS MORE SLOW THAN TIJNY. ONLY THIS. HE IS A BETTER THINK PLAYER THAN TIJNY. AWESOME TO PLAY WITH HIM WE WIN EASY JURGEN MODRIC. jurgen abused power kicking for no reason

after me and modric beated jurgen and other guy........ jurgen need to stop abuse power
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 3:55 pm

I am so looking forward to the new version of TS so we can mute Reirom

Playing with reirom against dede and spectre jaws nothing seems wrong good game its 2-1 in our favor.
I'm doing all i can to disallow dede (hidden under the nickname titty) to play and then we have minutes and minutes without a goal, and reirom decides to sit still in the goal suddenly and then goes like... R.E.I.R.O.M: who are you tijny?
Then things get fucked up a little bit and dede scores more and more goals, while reirom still tries to guess his opponent "Titty".
Then at 7-3 or so he goes like R.E.I.R.O.M: OMG jurgen Defend

You are blaming me for doing my best and the sad thing is, after a few games dede even encourages reirom.
And tells me not to abuse as if "he does nothing wrong" that made me lol and mad at the same time.

This same day i played with reirom, it was a good match and i gave the Rei compliments and then he gives me all this shit on the server and on the forum.
Yes i am going to kick your ass if not ban it for a full day

Your retardness actually lowers my morale which makes me play worse

FINAL WORD HMKAY
Last edited by Jurgen-NL on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline
User avatar

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1514
  • Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:59 pm
  • Location: Netherlands

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Both of you should learn to write coherent sentences.
Offline

edureirom

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 8:37 pm

ok nice games with badeend tijny and a new guy forget his name he in end was learning fast.

man i love dede game,. i have more chemestry with dede . me and him complete each other. serious more a team work, with eddie he play almost alone... tijny is more a one army guy... dede thinks more ....... still i think tijny is the best player. but my chemestry with dede is top... i think we can made a hard game against tijny badeend. mike nike and jurgen draw with me and cookie. i think day by day i am become almost unstopped with good partners. jurgen is abusing power. even dede saw. tijny saw too. he said no chat. and sundly he talks and blame me... i like jurgen but he is becoming arrongat and talking too much. still peace all.
all fun
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Tijny wrote:Both of you should learn to write coherent sentences.


There edited hope your happy as i don't see a lot of difference in it :)
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline
User avatar

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1514
  • Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:59 pm
  • Location: Netherlands

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 am

edureirom wrote:man i love dede game,. i have more chemestry with dede . me and him complete each other. serious more a team work, with eddie he play almost alone... tijny is more a one army guy... dede thinks more .......
I feel forced to play alone with you because you are too slow to keep up! In the past some people have said to me that I didn't let them play, I say they didn't let themselves play. ;)
Offline
User avatar

Jan

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

  • Posts: 333
  • Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:41 pm
  • Location: Finland

Re: 10 facts about REIROM

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 9:05 am

Tijny wrote: In the past some people have said to me that I didn't let them play, I say they didn't let themselves play. ;)

Yeah I wouldn't blame you for that. There's some truth to Reirom's words about dede being more a team player but it's just a playing style difference in my opinion. I always take into account when playing with you that you can do incredible individual performances and letting you do them benefits the team. Dede on the other hand usually tries to get his teammate involved by passing and blocking and that maybe requires more from his teammate but when working well it can result in a very balanced team play.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron