I wonder if i could join a different team! Any offers?

Chat about anything. Non-TS related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Burn
Community User Level: 2

I wonder if i could join a different team! Any offers?

Post by Burn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:53 am

I want to join a new team, im an up and coming new racer who is getting much better everyday. I really would liek to join a different team because NOS doesnt seem to be around anymore. Please, someone leave an offer! I am embarrased with my team reputation and I need a different team so for now, i dont know if ill keep the NOS tag----Burn :cry:

[Swoot]Prazene
Community User Level: 1

Post by [Swoot]Prazene » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:42 am

As you know NOS team has the worste reputation around nowaydays.
Probably no serious teams will take any NOS members because of their bad behaviours.

What i can say now to you, as Swoot leader, is that my team is open to all active and good players who like having fun in ts with a good and loyal spirit.
If you really believe to be a good player and you want starting an experience in a real ts team you should leave NOS tag and starting behaving like an adult.

Mouse
Community User Level: 5

Post by Mouse » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:28 pm

Oh good to hear this. Drop that NOS tag man... it is only dragging you down. Start racing and build your skill, then you can try to get in a real team. You seem like a much more mature driver than the others in NOS, you gotta get away if you want a better reputation! Run from NOS and dont look back! :P

Prazene said it best. :wink:

Burn

Post by Burn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:49 pm

Prazene what do you mean by 'you are looking for actice and good players" would that have anything to do with ME join YOUR team? Because i would love to! :D

Burn

Post by Burn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:55 pm

Also Hatu, Mouse, or Waz whoever can do this, can you please make my name Burn without any tags?

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:23 pm

Omg go read the NOS subject at our forum before you decide BTW i have been on for along time this month

wazaari
Community User Level: 3

Post by wazaari » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:01 pm

[NOS] Burn wrote:Also Hatu, Mouse, or Waz whoever can do this, can you please make my name Burn without any tags?
I can't do it!!!
I will ask mouse to. It is a good start point Burn, i am sure you will find a good team soon

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:37 pm

[Swoot]Prazene wrote:As you know NOS team has the worste reputation around nowaydays.
Probably no serious teams will take any NOS members because of their bad behaviours.

What i can say now to you, as Swoot leader, is that my team is open to all active and good players who like having fun in ts with a good and loyal spirit.
If you really believe to be a good player and you want starting an experience in a real ts team you should drop the NOS tag and start behaving like an adult.
Prezine the reason we dont act like adualts is becase are whole team is age 11 throgh 14 years of age btw Burn your not new your lucky me and raptor trained you to be good thats not it is it you must have just leached on like a leach, we got you to be good then you quit to go find a diffrent team to suck skill off of just to be good then betray them just like you did to our team, still if you betray us your a new enimy or in a diffrent for of wording its like the saying; if you go black you cant come back.... if you quit your not allowd back on ...:::... another saying If your not with us your against us

Keep in mind once you quit you cant come back.

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:21 pm

Sniper:
Age has nothing to do with behavior. It IS possible for and 11 year old to act mature, you just need to try (which you guys dont).
Sniper, i think your whole post was totally laughable.... Give us a break please.

Burn:
Hatu can change your name, he has done it for Wolf in the past. I would do it but, i dont know how... sorry...
Also, do not listen to Sniper. He is trying to give the "me made you, you are nothing wothout us" crap. What you need to do is get into a real team, with true and mature drivers.

[quote=Prazene]What i can say now to you, as Swoot leader, is that my team is open to all active and good players who like having fun in ts with a good and loyal spirit.[/quote]

Burn, i think it is open for you to enter. :wink:

xzeal

Post by xzeal » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:27 pm

{NOS}Sniper wrote:btw Burn your lucky me and raptor trained you to be good
You've got to be smegging kidding me? Do you even seriously believe that?

Burn

Post by Burn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:28 pm

Mouse, do you think i can add swoot's tag. also on the nosteam website they say that swoot is the worst team lmao!!!
Last edited by Burn on Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Burn

Post by Burn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:29 pm

mouse i'm wondering if i could start a competition with you, with all those Track Competition Track. :D I think the winter track makin competition is a good idea!

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:35 pm

[NOS] Burn wrote:Mouse, do you think i can add they're tag. also on the nosteam website they say that swoot is the worst team lmao!!!
There is no need to add a team tag to a forum membership. I think NFS and NOS are the only ones to do this....

Swoot is a good team actually, they have fast drivers. That is just NOS's stupidity to speak down to other teams.

Burn

Post by Burn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:36 pm

I meant in the game.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:39 pm

yes i trained burn to be good i duno why your quitting but i know your ingnoring me!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:44 pm

any way im most likly going to quake 4 now, havent seen [ anyone] that acually respects me or likes me in the least or great so ill be on Quke killing people Good by [ might be forever] most likly though cya latter! well cya BTW if any one does play quake 4 here is a forum raptor and me put together for our team *WAR* only people that play quake 4 can register

i need a translation

Hatu

Post by Hatu » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:53 pm

Ippon-wazaari wrote:
[NOS] Burn wrote:Also Hatu, Mouse, or Waz whoever can do this, can you please make my name Burn without any tags?
I can't do it!!!
I will ask mouse to. It is a good start point Burn, i am sure you will find a good team soon
Done :P
Jollygood Games Community Manager - http://www.jollygoodgames.com

Burn

Post by Burn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:54 pm

Thank you hatu!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:54 pm

go cheak the NOS forum Burn

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:03 pm

one las thing before i go...........burn i cant believe your buying into this muture shit when ur only 13 its like saying go smoke crak and you do it your a wuss your just playing safe so you dont get in trouble by a moderator

Burn

Post by Burn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:16 pm

im not 13 i lied also because i wanted to get to know you but you acted like idiot and there's nothing wrong with being mature! Yur gonna have to start trying to be an adult when you get older but most likely that WONT happen!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:35 pm

Burn, I don't understand why you are leaving the team? I remember when I got you as a team member I was very happy and you were the best friend/helper i've ever had in TS history. You would always encourage us to keep up the good work, and the same with you. I don't want to lose such a good player to another team. besides if you leave Hakkinen is the only person that really know's how to post in the forum.

When we recruited you we are suppose to train you and we did, the first time I saw you race you were alright, but now you are alot better and I respect that. Sure i'm not on but that does'nt mean other [NOS] members are Sniper plays all the time now. I can't race i'm grounded from the computer.

Looks like Burn is Burning out, but you can go if you want.

Burn

Post by Burn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:38 pm

Raptor, that's very touching but people have to move on sometimes. I will be happy if you keep NOS going. I hope that you all become and better team and gain a better reputation, maybe i could help you get some if you stop cursin, swaring, spamming, and being annoying to people.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:40 pm

Sniper said,i seehow you used us its like a draft you pull into the team then pull out of draft when ur good so that way you get better then dum them for another team to draft with untill your good
Last edited by Guest on Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Burn

Post by Burn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:43 pm

NO actually its because i want a better reputation, if you become more mature yur repotation will go up and you will have more people to help you and back you up. Just please don't shut down the nos forum, keep your team going!