It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:46 am

invent Racing [iR] team

Advertise websites, games, projects, etc. HERE.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 pm

iBlaze² wrote:Whiplash, if you're reading this can you please confirm whether or not you are joining Invent Racing?

Whiplash always read all posts. :wink:

Protocols and Philosophy
We do not expect our members to constantly be active in-game or forums. We understand that sometimes you just don't have the time to play. We also understand that many players take occasional breaks from playing.

Whiplash wrote:I like making teams in TS.
The idea for making invent racers team is cool. But if you change that name to something like "TS addicted players", then sign me in please. :)

Actually, I wanted to make a joke with this. "I don't understand that sometimes people just don't have the time to play and that many players take occasional breaks from playing ", because I'm too addicted to be part of team with this philosphy. :) I guess this will not change our nice friendship. :wink:
But, in any case, I am honored by your invitation and I'll have it on my mind. I guess you will still watch the "Whiplash" nick only. :wink:

The best thing with your team is that you can have really big number of members. That will help us to have more fair players and more fair races, because it is a prerequisite for entry into the team. Maybe for some time in a future you will wish to make some real goals with your team. It would be something that I'd like too see. Big number of players + big goals = team with big T. :wink:

iBlaze²

Community User Level: 3

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Haha, no that's ok - thank you for showing an interest anyway.

As for the big team of fair players - that is the aim. But the bit about big targets - we tried that before, and it didn't work, I just drove the team somewhere it was never intended to go and it was a mess. Now, we're sticking to our guns - we're just going to be a big friendly team :D

Anyway, I'll probably see you in the rough server as usual sometime soon, so prepare to be battling it out with [iR] :wink:

Whiplash

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 11:39 pm

iBlaze² wrote: Now, we're sticking to our guns - we're just going to be a big friendly team :D

Yeah, that sounds good too.

iBlaze² wrote:Anyway, I'll probably see you in the rough server as usual sometime soon, so prepare to be battling it out with [iR] :wink:

Don't forget, you need to be fair now. :)
Last edited by Whiplash on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iBlaze²

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Whiplash wrote:Don't forget, you need to be fair now. :)

Not in rough servers I don't - fairplay is for fairplay servers :)

Whiplash

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 11:51 pm

iBlaze² wrote:
Whiplash wrote:Don't forget, you need to be fair now. :)

Not in rough servers I don't - fairplay is for fairplay servers :)

I just wanted to confuse you so I could easier to win. :P
Last edited by Whiplash on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

iBlaze²

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Another announcement to make!

As of this evening, my former [FTR] team-mate, Lexx has joined Invent Racing.

This means that - for the first time in over 2 years - me, lux and Lexx will now be playing in the same team again :)

iBlaze²

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm

...and following on from the earlier announcement ^ - I'd also like to say:

Another former team-mate of mine has re-joined us on a trial period, the same as kapa112's. We'd like to welcome Jurgen-NL to Invent Racing.

It's great that, over the last few days, we've actually developed into quite a large team of friends already - both old and new. I've got every reason to think that this time, Invent Racing will be nothing other than a success! :)

Burn

Community User Level: 2

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Wow, nice job with the new people Blaze. I've been away and haven't been able to check the forums but I'm happy to see the progress!

iBlaze²

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 am

I'm pleased to announce that both kapa112 and Jurgen-NL have passed their trial periods and will now be made full members of Invent Racing :)

Now let's go and own that wanking cup - top 5 spaces are reserved for [iR] ahaha :D

iBlaze²

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 am

Hello, just a quick message to Invent Racing members say a few things:

Firstly, I'm going back to university tomorrow so from then until Christmas I'll probably be a lot less active in the game. General rule is that when I'm at university, drinking/party time increases and Turbo Sliders time decreases haha. Anyway, I'll still be reading the forum so I'm not completely disappearing at all and I'll only be a PM away if any of you need me :)

Secondly, I'm aware of a situation developing in the team at the moment between Lexx and Jurgen. To put it simply, if you guys end up fighting then you'll both be kicked from the team. Allow me to underline this point to make it crystal clear - if you are not mature enough to resolve this like adults, then you are not mature enough for iR. We are a friendly team and I will not allow in-fighting. So the ball is really in your court - either get on with each other or simply ignore each other and you'll be fine. Lexx, stop flaming Jurgen. Jurgen, don't react to it. It would be a great shame if you two were the first players to be kicked out of Invent Racing. Now let me hear nothing more of this matter please.

Thirdly, my apologies for failing to organise a TRC or XBX during August as I promised I would. Unfortunately, on the two weekends where I was definitely free and was planning to run them, the Community Server [ITA] was down and by the time it came back up it was too late to organise anything since I am too busy this weekend with sorting everything out for my return to university (maybe I could've found a spare few hours but I didn't want to commit to something I was unsure of). So, partly my fault, partly bad luck with the server, but my apologies anyway and hopefully they'll be back at Christmas.

Finally, good luck to those members who will participate and represent iR in the upcoming F1 League. As I've mentioned, I'll still be reading the forum so I'll be able to keep up with your results and I won't settle for anything less than championship domination ( :P ). But seriously, good luck guys and I'll see you all on track soon!

iBlaze²

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Hello Invent Racing!

Firstly, I apologise for my extended absence - there were many reasons but I'm back now anyway. Good to see team [iR] is still going strong by itself. And also good to see you scored some great results at the TRC (I am actually crying that I missed this cup, but well done to you all anyway).

I've been racing under the nick of Snidey for the last week in order to get back up to speed a bit - I'd become so rusty in my absence, I was driving like a drunk! Anyway, I seem to be back up to my old level now (I guess Whiplash realised last night that I was some old ass and not Snidey lol), so I'll be racing as iBlaze again from today. That's without the ² now. Unless I can be bothered to go searching on my back-up drive for my old .dat file, which is highly unlikely lol.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to you all and let you know I'm not dead.

Oh, Happy Easter to you all, whether [iR] or not! :)

dede

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Welcome back :)

Whiplash

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm

iBlaze² wrote:I've been racing under the nick of Snidey for the last week in order to get back up to speed a bit...
(I guess Whiplash realised last night that I was some old ass and not Snidey lol)

What a pussy, I can't believe. Yeah, I realized that, but you were the last guy I could thought that Snidey is. :)
Btw, It's good to see you again. You're not the only one who came back these days. AlexNovo is another big name. :wink:
Last edited by Whiplash on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Etmil

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Heeey iBlaazee!!

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 11:59 am

sup bro welcome back :D
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Lexx

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 2:20 am

Welcome back, I guess. If you ever leave again this long, I'll whoop your ass! :(

iBlaze²

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Hello. Just a quick post to see which [iR] members still check the forum these days. If you still check the forum and/or play TS, I want to hear from you please :)

Whiplash

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:22 pm

HUAHEHAUHEHU SEEMS DEAD TEAM TOTAL!
Btw, I got Silc's pm few days ago. He's your guy too if I remember well?

iBlaze²

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Whiplash wrote:HUAHEHAUHEHU SEEMS DEAD GAME* TOTAL!

* Fixed :P

Whiplash wrote:Btw, I got Silc's pm few days ago. He's your guy too if I remember well?

Nah siLciR was never [iR]. I'm not sure he ever joined a team?

Tijny

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:53 pm

iBlaze² wrote:Nah siLciR was never [iR]. I'm not sure he ever joined a team?

What are you talking about, siLc[iR] has been on iR since way before it was invented!

iBlaze²

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Tijny wrote:
iBlaze² wrote:Nah siLciR was never [iR]. I'm not sure he ever joined a team?

What are you talking about, siLc[iR] has been on iR since way before it was invented!

Ahahaha, I never noticed that before! All this time I've been kidding myself that we're Invent Racing when actually we're just the siLciR tribute team :shock:

Lanz

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 9:21 pm

bla bla bla silc is FUN forevaaaaaa!!!!!!!! :lol:

Whiplash

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Tijny wrote:...shits...
And you, amateur, come to IRC once. I need you to hack something again. :twisted:

Jurgen-NL

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 1:16 am

seems im the only 1 active after my return i havent seen almost any of the [iR] teammates so i havent bothered to turn my nick back up but still driving :)
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

iBlaze²

Re: Invent Racing team

PostTue Dec 16, 2014 9:58 pm

I guess me and E are the only active iR players these days? Updated the first post to reflect anyway.

Remember though, if you are reading this and you are ex-iR then you are still welcome to re-join at any time. Just let me know you're still around and I'll update the member list. Would be nice to see more of us on that wanking leaderboard :)
PreviousNext

Return to Ad Rack