It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:17 pm

invent Racing [iR] team

Advertise websites, games, projects, etc. HERE.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

Re: Invent Racing team

PostWed Dec 17, 2014 2:18 am

i could have replied with the same post from about 1 year ago maybe i should edit my nick iblaze? only if your going to stick around now for at least a few months :wink: (a few being more then 6 in this case :p )
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

iBlaze²

Community User Level: 3

Re: Invent Racing team

PostWed Dec 17, 2014 7:21 am

Jurgen-NL wrote:i could have replied with the same post from about 1 year ago maybe i should edit my nick iblaze? only if your going to stick around now for at least a few months :wink: (a few being more then 6 in this case :p )

I'm always here on/off. I mean, of course I don't play anywhere near as much as I used to, but in the last year I still play at least once a month and check the forum at least once a week. Actually a lot more since the new version and the wanking cup started.

I can't make any guarantees for how active I'll be 6 months from now but I don't expect much to change from the last year.

I assumed that since you didn't use the nick in over a year that you didn't want to be iR anymore. I understand if you don't btw, given how few of us are around these days. But if you do, you should probably fix your nick and get used to the low numbers.

Either way, it's your choice, just let me know if you're in or out and I can fix the member list :)

iBlaze²

Re: invent Racing [iR] team

PostSun Jun 14, 2015 1:07 pm

We're not dead TS. We're very much alive and kicking. And we have our first new member in over 5 years.

Welcome to [iR] kikiriki.
Previous

Return to Ad Rack