It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:05 pm

[x] xTreame Team - Server(s) / Scripts / Tools / Webpage

Advertise websites, games, projects, etc. HERE.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Mike Nike

Community User Level: 5

[x] xTreame Team - Server(s) / Scripts / Tools / Webpage

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Please post your suggestions/ideas/wishes here.
Im in holidays for 9 days and i might just read some php&mysql book/stuff, nothing digital...
my plan is, if my financial situation allows it:
- write php (&mysql) scripts
- write in borland delphi 6 enterprise or 7 (both for windows applications) or crosskylix (platform independent)
- in best case ending up in a webpage which is automaticly updated with statistics

i made plenty tools for sliders, also the serveradmintool from 0.86b, which can be used for 2.0.0 with a bit of work
the main thing to know there is, that you will be able to write commands, which can be useful:

//thetime - showing date,clock info
//vote - different track and cuptype vote possibilities
//rank - shows statistics about you

lot of possible stuff, based on the possibility to:
- use the .rec files
- use the log.txt infos (no racestats.log necessary)

commands will be executed in realtime in 0-3 seconds (if you or others write few commands in a short time, then the server might wait 3 seconds between commands to execute)
note: its impossible, so far, to show stats for only you, in the race chat..so, stats should be summarized into 1 or just a few lines, as far as possible

so..whatever commands, features, statistics etc. you like, shout it out here

here some screenshots of tools i made
http://mikenike.mi.funpic.de/ts/public/x1/ptg-01.JPG
http://mikenike.mi.funpic.de/ts/public/x1/sat-01.JPG
http://mikenike.mi.funpic.de/ts/public/x1/sat-02.JPG

Whiplash

Re: [x] xTreame Team - Server(s) / Scripts / Tools / Webpage

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Mike Nike wrote://thetime - showing date,clock info
//vote - different track and cuptype vote possibilities
//rank - shows statistics about you

Woo, nice idea for a clock and rank. Also, it could be good if you could avoid to make new websites and try to build up a TS main site with new stuff. It would be much more visible and visited. I'm not only sure dede is O.K. with that. :wink:
Also, tools look cool.
About scripts:
-When we vote for wanking, that cup should have script for live results that dede or T already made.
-It would be cool if some script could calculate times of best laps for all players. 0 pts for evrybody, but positions based on calculated times of best laps.

Mike Nike

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 2:53 pm

i want to test a vserver for at least 1 month, hoping that alexnovo has no lags on it.
i need paypal to pay for it (3.79e, so..4e to be sure), but i only have 6 euros on moneybookers/skrill and money on pokerstars. anyone can help out (got money on paypal and also has a moneybookers or pokerstars account)?

Whiplash

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 5:41 am

Mike Nike wrote:i want to test a vserver for at least 1 month, hoping that alexnovo has no lags on it.
i need paypal to pay for it (3.79e, so..4e to be sure), but i only have 6 euros on moneybookers/skrill and money on pokerstars. anyone can help out (got money on paypal and also has a moneybookers or pokerstars account)?

Hmm, I have no any account in any of banks now, since I don't use any of credit/debit cards after I finished my college. Anyway, I will not be pleased if you'll have any problems with the payment of that server in the future. In that case, it 'll be better to not opening it yet until we find some stable solution. :wink:

Return to Ad Rack