It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:12 pm

switching on different game

Advertise websites, games, projects, etc. HERE.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Jazzyclub

Community User Level: 3

switching on different game

PostWed May 31, 2006 2:44 pm

i not play ts like 1 month and in this lost time i buy a new game for a lower price then ts.
After trying trackmania nations i've decided to buy trackmania sunrise extreme for only 16€, its exiting to make new tracks in 3D like TS with default tiles block, this game is costumizable in all like: tracks - cars - skin for cars - MOD to make different enviroment of the default scenary.

This game have only 3 type of scenary with 3 type of car settings but its realy funny to play on coast enviroment "i think is the better and real setting for it", by default coast have a sort of mediterranean ambient but with new mod you can create new tracks with winter-desert-arizona-maya style and too a day-light situation like: sunrise-day-sunset-night.

some example are here:
http://hosted.filefront.com/jazzyclub <----for some video preview of my tracks

Image Image Image
Image Image

PS: have fun
PSS: Ts is not dead for me but i take a long break from it :)

wazaari

PostWed May 31, 2006 6:56 pm

It is a good decision Jazzy!!!!

For Moderators: pls remove that topic....it is a simple spam!!!

Hengari

PostWed May 31, 2006 7:06 pm

Ippon-wazaari wrote:For Moderators: pls remove that topic....it is a simple spam!!!

Well, it's in the area of general discussion but should really be in the off-topic chat. Not really spam but advertising some other game.

By the way, Trackmania has that stupid starforce shit which may harm your DVD-player or such. Even Trackmania Nations installs with that shit.
oldschool slider <3 | Hengari @ Quakenet/IRCnet
sliderpoint

Mouse

Community User Level: 5

PostWed May 31, 2006 7:25 pm

I am going to move this topic to the Off Topic forum. I have the poweerrrr! :P

EDIT - oh well i guess i dont have the power to move this. I am a mod here i dont know why i cant. Oh well.

EDIT 2 - Yep i do have the power :)

Personally, i dont think this belongs anywhere near a TS forum, but off topic is off topic so, it can be here i guess :)

dby

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

PostWed May 31, 2006 7:50 pm

I've been taking quite a break from ts too, not to switch to another game thou... just been a bit busy.

trackmania looks pretty nice, but I like the old school top view of ts. Too bad the servers are so empty, otherwise I'd probably feel the urge to play more again. It's a catch 22 I guess.

Hope something is done about the demo mode soon. With more players I'd make tracks, tiles, mods again... seems pretty pointless if no one use them.

Mouse

PostTue Jun 06, 2006 7:50 pm

I dont even think my PC can run graphics like that, it would be very slow. Well, i can get graphics on my 360, AND i think trackmania is going to be up for download online someday.

as many know (except the people who keep asking me to play puna in 6 nations cup :P ) i am taking a break from TS also. I need to get a job, and finish some end of school work.

I wanna come back soon though :)

Ahsen

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostWed Jun 07, 2006 8:53 am

dby wrote:I've been taking quite a break from ts too, not to switch to another game thou... just been a bit busy.

trackmania looks pretty nice, but I like the old school top view of ts. Too bad the servers are so empty, otherwise I'd probably feel the urge to play more again. It's a catch 22 I guess.

Hope something is done about the demo mode soon. With more players I'd make tracks, tiles, mods again... seems pretty pointless if no one use them.

Yeah, that's really sad. You know I learned and made 2 tracks, both of which are really great I think and well.. fun. But how will I ever see that somebody's playing on them? I wish there was a site/server where you can post your new tracks and then they would appear on a server for others to check out. And I'd really like to see more players in the game as well. I think it can be done. Some way at least.

Return to Ad Rack