It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Servers list

Did you find any bug in TS.com? Report it here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

Servers list

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 6:03 am

my servers list doesnt seem to want to reckonize any server on the master server list its been empty for 2 days now :/ normally id just see how many people are online and ect. is this a bug?
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 8:27 am

It's because the server list script was running on my domain, which expired 2 days ago even though I paid for it. I don't know, hopefully it will be back soon.

Bullet

Re: Servers list

PostSun Oct 09, 2016 3:00 am

Server list again doesn't work. "This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions."
It is possible to share script for the master server list?
I see parameter MasterServer in sliders.ini so it can be changed but i dont see anywhere described how schould look this script.

Whiplash

PostSun Oct 09, 2016 5:48 am

Bullet wrote:Server list again doesn't work. "This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions."
It is possible to share script for the master server list?
I see parameter MasterServer in sliders.ini so it can be changed but i dont see anywhere described how schould look this script.

The problem is reported and it's going to be solved soon. The master server files will probably be moved to sliders.com in the future (it's now on another place) - and that should prevent this problem to happen again. Btw, I believe developer doesn't want us to be able to edit the files that easily (it could result with many different master servers and decentralize the system), but I'm not sure.

Bullet

PostThu Oct 20, 2016 11:43 am

Server list still not working its really imposible to share the script or any schema what parameters should have this script? one of the parameter is list but other?

Whiplash

PostThu Oct 20, 2016 11:53 am

Bullet wrote:Server list still not working its really imposible to share the script or any schema what parameters should have this script? one of the parameter is list but other?

Sorry, we have already sent mails two times to the guy who's the host. I guess he's away for some reason. This never took so long before.
Anyway, the game developer also decided to move the master server to the website domain (turbosliders.com), but that can't be done without releasing the new game version - which we try to avoid.

Return to Bugs