It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:41 am

Registration fails when trying to input confirmation code

Did you find any bug in TS.com? Report it here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Mike Nike

Community User Level: 5

Registration fails when trying to input confirmation code

PostWed Apr 24, 2013 8:12 am

KiWi wants to register to this forum and he asked me to do it for him, since he thought he had a bug with entering the code. i tried it too and it didnt work here either. any solutions? we both used firefox, but that shouldnt be the prob. and yes, we input the code correct, several times. i also tried capslock instead of noncapslock...but SEEMS REIROMPOWER FAILS HERE!

dede

PostFri Apr 26, 2013 7:07 pm

All troubles should be fixed now. Try again with signup and with tracks upload :)

KiWi

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostSat Apr 27, 2013 4:38 am

Well thx dede and Mikenike for the great help i 'll upload my cars but for tracks am just in the beginning process ( i try to find the correct resolution for a 1920/1080 monitor) and maybe i 'll make a photorealistic track like MRO or the one that i have seen on a fan's website from google map.
So for now i 'll finish to test my F3000 and formula 1 cars before to releasing and if i see enough players well maybe i 'll buy the game too...

There's a sound mod comin too :)
Thx again i had good times reading this forum and good launghing on the REIROM part XD.
Ps:sorry for my crappy english but it's way better than google trad...

Taxmgr

Re: Registration fails when trying to input confirmation cod

PostMon Aug 15, 2016 6:43 pm

My registration on the new version fails. When I enter the "Q" from the serial number it takes me back to the menu, like the program thinks I want to (Q)uit.

Rendy Andrian

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

Re:

PostTue Aug 16, 2016 4:09 am

KiWi wrote:Well thx dede and Mikenike for the great help i 'll upload my cars but for tracks am just in the beginning process ( i try to find the correct resolution for a 1920/1080 monitor) and maybe i 'll make a photorealistic track like MRO or the one that i have seen on a fan's website from google map.
So for now i 'll finish to test my F3000 and formula 1 cars before to releasing and if i see enough players well maybe i 'll buy the game too...

There's a sound mod comin too :)
Thx again i had good times reading this forum and good launghing on the REIROM part XD.
Ps:sorry for my crappy english but it's way better than google trad...

Looking forward to see it! :D
RACING SINCE 2007
OFFICIAL SITE - BLOG - TWITTER

Return to Bugs