It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:59 am


[Community Servers] Banlist

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

[Community Servers] Banlist

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 11:09 am

The new F1 server is giving new life to TurboSliders, but it's also bringing several idiots to the servers. In most cases everything gets solved by banning them couple of times and giving warnings, but in few cases those won't just stop behaving like idiots.
Community Servers implement a permanent banlist which doesn't allow most of those players to join and play. In case you host servers yourself, you might consider to include this banlist in order to lower the possibility to meet that kind of players.

You can add the permanent banlist by copying these lines to the ServerStart macro on macros.ini file.

Code: Select all
/ban 213.100.232.210
/ban 213.100.232.221
/ban 213.100.232.222
/ban 213.100.232.13
/ban 213.100.232.166
/ban 213.100.232.39
/ban [COL]SirBlack
/ban [COL]SirWhite
/ban 84.250.168.8
/ban 88.193.73.228
/ban 87.207.86.39
/ban 87.206.193.19
/ban 89.76.202.164
/ban [PTr]serial_man
/ban maka
/ban "gollob tomek"
/ban "kasanova bejker"
/ban 200.206.252.13
/ban 89.152.210.151


This list will be updated frequently.
Last edited by dede on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Offline
User avatar

Scud

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

  • Posts: 425
  • Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 pm
  • Location: Imatra, Finland

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 11:14 am

Schumi_01 201.92.139.141 Maybe add this boy in this banlist. I have never seen him driving normal. Today he was driving in gpor-server, crashing in pits, blocking in pits, driving backwards...
~siLciR <3~
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 am

Scud wrote:Schumi_01 201.92.139.141 Maybe add this boy in this banlist. I have never seen him driving normal. Today he was driving in gpor-server, crashing in pits, blocking in pits, driving backwards...

Little harder, because he has dynamic ip..
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 7:49 am

Pingu and Emanuel have been unbanned, so their "second" chance starts now (or when servers will restart).

Keep an eye on them, admins.
Offline
User avatar

Pingu

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1191
  • Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 am
  • Location: NETHERLANDS

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 am

Thanks! I just saw it :)
Offline
User avatar

pablinho15

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 261
  • Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:41 pm
  • Location: Tigre,Buenos Aires,Argentina

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Scud wrote:Schumi_01 201.92.139.141 Maybe add this boy in this banlist. I have never seen him driving normal. Today he was driving in gpor-server, crashing in pits, blocking in pits, driving backwards...


Schumi_01 201.68.59.205 Maybe add this boy in this banlist. I have never seen him driving normal. Today he was driving in gpor-server, crashing in pits, blocking in pits, driving backwards

saludos
Offline
User avatar

Chess

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:44 pm
  • Location: Florida, USA

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 pm

I second Schumi. Everytime I've seen him race he acts like an ass.
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 8:34 pm

I can't ban him permanently, because of dynamic IP. But admins can ban him as soon as he joins the server.
Offline
User avatar

Chess

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:44 pm
  • Location: Florida, USA

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 5:02 pm

PauGasol

Not only does he ram in the pits he blocks people from leaving pits. I have a video of him doing it if you need proof. I tried to get his IP but he disconnected. He really is a bother when he's on.
Offline
User avatar

iBlaze²

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

  • Posts: 411
  • Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:42 pm
  • Location: England

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Chess wrote:PauGasol

Not only does he ram in the pits he blocks people from leaving pits. I have a video of him doing it if you need proof. I tried to get his IP but he disconnected. He really is a bother when he's on.


I second this one. The annoying thing about this particular guy is, as Chess mentioned - whenever he does something wrong, he immediately leaves the server so you can't warn/kick/ban him - so he must know he's doing wrong and yet still continues each day.
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Okay, Emanuel is now banned from all servers for life-time. I'll update the banlist later, so if admins see him online at any server, they are expected to ban him as soon as they can. It's time to start kicking rotten apples out of the community.
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 10:53 am

Can I suggest:

[SP*]Sebol (or someone like that, not sure of his full nick) for blocking on straights and parking in the pit lane once disabled

And tondos, I disabled him because he would not move over when I was lapping him, and he kept on blocking me all the way through the corner, making obvious attempts to try and block me.

And olli, for backwards driving in the rough racing server.
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 10:57 am

Ok also certainly el-nino, just drove backwards in F1 server.
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 1:38 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:Can I suggest:

[SP*]Sebol (or someone like that, not sure of his full nick) for blocking on straights and parking in the pit lane once disabled

And tondos, I disabled him because he would not move over when I was lapping him, and he kept on blocking me all the way through the corner, making obvious attempts to try and block me.

And olli, for backwards driving in the rough racing server.


these are serious complaints but do you think all of them should deserve a ban for 1 month or longer?

i mean your complaint about tondos might be right but we all see dozens of people defend their spot when their about to get lapped i think a warning for this person could do the trick,
but what olli did id get pissed aswell so i understand :twisted:
Last edited by Jurgen-NL on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 2:06 pm

For sebol, when I say parking in the pit lane, I mean in the pit lane entrance part sideways so no cars can pass. Also by blocking on straights I dont just mean a slight move to the side, I mean proper moving wherever I am moving so there is almost no way I can get past as if I do he will knock me off at the hairpin anyway (this was at hockenheim)

These people do not change, they will keep on doing it forever until they are banned.
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

PostTue Oct 20, 2009 1:36 am

Most players have dynamic IP, which means they can't get a permanent ban on TurboSliders. You could try to warn them and eventually call an admin to ban them when they are online.
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm

i would like this nutcase banned again ''Pingu'' playing by his own rules in the pesol server. also months ago he was annoying me by bumping me in the Full Contact server not in the same lap i figured his behaviour had changed from that time but.....

ill tell the whole story 1 time or else hell be in here bragging about shit.

first i played with [gasp]popowitch vs Pingu-and idk anymore which is not my kind of teammate,
whatever i try with these people communicating with them is not 1 to put in the list of successes.
so therefor i skipped the torture part and made the last 2 own goals.
then the game after i played with Lukasz vs Pingu and popowitch after a score of 3-2 for them (lal) lukasz asked to wait and Pingu charged me (dragging popowitch along in this stupid action) with the reason that i told popowitch too many times to f*** off.
and i had to defend on my own, the score is not something i care about anymore its the way people act.ending score (12-10) for them so i wish his ban to be reinstated untill the moment arrives he gets he has to play by rules that count for everyone not just his own rules
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline
User avatar

Pingu

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1191
  • Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 am
  • Location: NETHERLANDS

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Jurgen-NL wrote:i would like this nutcase banned again ''Pingu'' playing by his own rules in the pesol server. also months ago he was annoying me by bumping me in the Full Contact server not in the same lap i figured his behaviour had changed from that time but.....

ill tell the whole story 1 time or else hell be in here bragging about shit.

first i played with [gasp]popowitch vs Pingu-and idk anymore which is not my kind of teammate,
whatever i try with these people communicating with them is not 1 to put in the list of successes.
so therefor i skipped the torture part and made the last 2 own goals.
then the game after i played with Lukasz vs Pingu and popowitch after a score of 3-2 for them (lal) lukasz asked to wait and Pingu charged me (dragging popowitch along in this stupid action) with the reason that i told popowitch too many times to f*** off.
and i had to defend on my own, the score is not something i care about anymore its the way people act.ending score (12-10) for them so i wish his ban to be reinstated untill the moment arrives he gets he has to play by rules that count for everyone not just his own rules


Ugh

I can't even be bothered with lieing people like you, just tell everything the logs will show it anyways.

And for real stop acting like the perfect role model admin lol (what you want to be -> punaball forum), you are also wrong as hell. You insult everyone who dont have equal or better skills then you. Popo is always at gpor playing good and nice and he comes to puna for first time today or so and you treat those people like this... And that wants to be admin lol. You get mad about the tiniest things

Some quotes:

When i leave the server after a 1vs1 match between eachother:

[Jurgen-NL] pingu dont leave again or i will make sure you lose 10-0

---

[Jurgen-NL] kapa?
[[gasp]popowitch] ??#
[Jurgen-NL] shut up opop you noob win chance wtih you is 9 %

---

[Jurgen-NL] if only i had someone using his/her brain
[Jurgen-NL] sytop getting in thwe way and dont come near me
[Jurgen-NL] DOJNT COME NEAR ME
[Jurgen-NL] eey ffuck off
And then you start to score own goals to end the game, because i guess you can't take a normal loss.

And how can you say that thing about the non contact server if i did that surely other people also noticed lol!

"with the reason that i told popowitch too many times to f*** off. " Quote me saying that lol......
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Why do you keep playing in random games if you don't like them?
Newbies should be helped, not insulted. That said, I don't quite care about these complaints. Behave like men, not like kids.
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:49 pm

dede wrote: Behave like men, not like kids.


<3 dede
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Pingu wrote:
Jurgen-NL wrote:i would like this nutcase banned again ''Pingu'' playing by his own rules in the pesol server. also months ago he was annoying me by bumping me in the Full Contact server not in the same lap i figured his behaviour had changed from that time but.....

ill tell the whole story 1 time or else hell be in here bragging about shit.

first i played with [gasp]popowitch vs Pingu-and idk anymore which is not my kind of teammate,
whatever i try with these people communicating with them is not 1 to put in the list of successes.
so therefor i skipped the torture part and made the last 2 own goals.
then the game after i played with Lukasz vs Pingu and popowitch after a score of 3-2 for them (lal) lukasz asked to wait and Pingu charged me (dragging popowitch along in this stupid action) with the reason that i told popowitch too many times to f*** off.
and i had to defend on my own, the score is not something i care about anymore its the way people act.ending score (12-10) for them so i wish his ban to be reinstated untill the moment arrives he gets he has to play by rules that count for everyone not just his own rules


Ugh

I can't even be bothered with lieing people like you, just tell everything the logs will show it anyways.

And for real stop acting like the perfect role model admin lol (what you want to be -> punaball forum), you are also wrong as hell. You insult everyone who dont have equal or better skills then you. Popo is always at gpor playing good and nice and he comes to puna for first time today or so and you treat those people like this... And that wants to be admin lol. You get mad about the tiniest things

Some quotes:

When i leave the server after a 1vs1 match between eachother:

[Jurgen-NL] pingu dont leave again or i will make sure you lose 10-0

---

[Jurgen-NL] kapa?
[[gasp]popowitch] ??#
[Jurgen-NL] shut up opop you noob win chance wtih you is 9 %

---

[Jurgen-NL] if only i had someone using his/her brain
[Jurgen-NL] sytop getting in thwe way and dont come near me
[Jurgen-NL] DOJNT COME NEAR ME
[Jurgen-NL] eey ffuck off
And then you start to score own goals to end the game, because i guess you can't take a normal loss.

And how can you say that thing about the non contact server if i did that surely other people also noticed lol!

"with the reason that i told popowitch too many times to f*** off. " Quote me saying that lol......


will you please shut the f*** up your only posting negative about me while you leave the worst what you did out of this.....

ill only reply to this post of yours once

1. you dont want me to be an admin fine dont need to write it in here for you allready did this in the punaball forum so shut the f*** up #1
2. i ended the torture that was hanging around my neck i scored 2 own goals not that it would have mattered and any admin could have kicked my ass for that, then you go off crossing the line in the next game dragging popowitch`s (according to your blabla his first time my ass story)
into crossing lines and playing me 2 vs 1 while lukasz asked to wait so shut the f*** up #2
3.
Pingu wrote:And how can you say that thing about the non contact server if i did that surely other people also noticed lol!

i cant prove this and i really give a rats ass if i can proof it or not the reason your beginning to get out of my throat is:
you think your the judge you can hide any evidence needed where i as the lawyer have to put everything on paper about everything you did and everything i did.
and i dont feel like doing that people should just know to keep 4 eyes on you cause if they only look with 1 eye your off playing the judge again so shut the f*** up and i mean it !!!
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline
User avatar

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1514
  • Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:59 pm
  • Location: Netherlands

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Jurgen-NL wrote:... and Pingu charged me (dragging popowitch along in this stupid action) with the reason that i told popowitch too many times to f*** off.
And DID you tell him to f*ck off? You're absolutely right that ignoring a request to wait isn't the nicest thing to do, but it's certainly not ban-worthy. Also, going by these stories it's not like you have been acting like a saint all the time; show some respect and people will respect you.
And next time, try to use proper formatting in your posts, I had to read it 4 times before I kind of understood it.
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:55 pm

dede wrote:Why do you keep playing in random games if you don't like them?
Newbies should be helped, not insulted. That said, I don't quite care about these complaints. Behave like men, not like kids.


heey werent you the one that said admins should keep an eye on emanuel and pingu well here ill make it simple as a regular player keep 4 eyes on him.
newbies shouldnt be taught in the game after mine they are allowed to play 2 vs 1 are they? which Pingu gladly taught him well i guess
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline
User avatar

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

  • Posts: 718
  • Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Tijny wrote:
Jurgen-NL wrote:... and Pingu charged me (dragging popowitch along in this stupid action) with the reason that i told popowitch too many times to f*** off.
And DID you tell him to f*ck off? You're absolutely right that ignoring a request to wait isn't the nicest thing to do, but it's certainly not ban-worthy. Also, going by these stories it's not like you have been acting like a saint all the time; show some respect and people will respect you.
And next time, try to use proper formatting in your posts, I had to read it 4 times before I kind of understood it.


acctually i only told popowitch to shut up cause the win chance was 9% orso, plus the endless times i requested him to not get near me in normal ways and as you saw pingu posting DONT GET NEAR ME.
in fact if i use my brain now the reason Pingu started was i scored 2 own goals and the rest idk Pingu will gladly help you give an answer.

when communication with my teammate is less then nihil why should i care about his feelings when he hasnt spoken a word to me whole match except once ???
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!
Offline
User avatar

Pingu

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1191
  • Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 am
  • Location: NETHERLANDS

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Lol already to much has been said. This uber small fuss wasn't even post worthy and only wastes all our time :)

And if you dont like playing with newer players just don't join the game indeed. Because yesterday when you and Bajamaja crushed me and shyguy (the puna king) you laughed at us i didnt hear you :wink:. But when you are randomly teamed up with a bit worse player, the hell brakes loose :p

But greetings this was the last time i posted in this section of the forum
:wink:
Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron