It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:18 pm


[Community Servers] Banlist

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Lexx wrote:Well, so far it's just you and Drago who wants him here. The rest says the fool should leave.

Your point, Del?

It's useless to keep discussing about Reirom. He is out. If [dp] guys do not agree and keep arguing, I'm available to find some kind of agreement with them. Not sure if they want to receive the same treatment as Reirom or what else, but I'll leave all options open in their case.
Offline

Ivan Drago

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 118
  • Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:09 am
  • Location: SIBERIA

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 7:31 pm

dede wrote:It's useless to keep discussing about Reirom. He is out. If [dp] guys do not agree and keep arguing, I'm available to find some kind of agreement with them. Not sure if they want to receive the same treatment as Reirom or what else, but I'll leave all options open in their case.


Wtf man? What were you smoking while I was gone?

Are you now threatening to permban Me and Del as well? Something has obviously gone totally wrong in your head. Why do you even care, you aren't playing there at all. Must be because of some crybabies reporting anything they see, although some of those things aren't obviously illegal at all. And of course they'll never report any positive things.

Lexx etc obviously have no idea what they're talking about and I don't blame them. Must admit though that I was initially wrong about some of the new admins, they are totally sensible and ok after all. There are some exceptions though.
Offline
User avatar

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1514
  • Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:59 pm
  • Location: Netherlands

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Okay, I haven't officially said anything regarding this issue, but I feel the need to make a statement because some people just won't stop going on about it on the FC server and especially on IRC. REIROM has been baving reasonably well in the last two days, and consequently he hasn't been banned during this period. Still, the [dp] team doesn't seem to be happy about this and keep obsessively jumping on anything that is even remotely relevant to the subject in order to make the same points they've made a million times.

The legend Z once wrote a great article about perceived competitiveness, suggesting that two players of similar skill aren't viewed in the same way if one's reputation is better than the other. This is normal, that's just how the human brain works. Well, there is also such a thing as "perceived lameness." People's personal feelings are always going to influence their judgment, and there's nothing you can do about that. Sure, this isn't completely fair, but then it is, because the only one responsible for REIROM's reputation is, believe it or not, REIROM himself.

I believe REIROM has at least somewhat changed compared to the old days. He doesn't break the rules as often, he doesn't really spam the chat like an idiot after every race anymore and he's of course an overall better driver, actually being competitive now. The fact that I've (almost) come to tolerate him says a lot. I am, however, getting sick of reading about this crap here and especially on IRC, so I would like to ask Drago and particularly Del to stop trying to make the same points over and over again - at least until he gets banned again, but preferably after that too. As for REIROM, I can only advise him to keep playing fair in order to get accepted, but if his teammates continue to make a fuss around him, they will only slow down that process.
Offline
User avatar

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 2323
  • Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm
  • Location: Bosnia

PostTue Oct 04, 2011 12:15 am

In order to be more fair, I think you should allow REIROM to use forum (of course - on one really specific way). Just make one topic called "REIROM AM WRITING HERE", so he can post his "posts" only there. That will free me (and probably many others of chatting with him on MSN).
If he post anywhere else on the forum - ban again.
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

PostTue Oct 04, 2011 6:25 am

Whiplash wrote:In order to be more fair, I think you should allow REIROM to use forum (of course - on one really specific way).

No.
Offline
User avatar

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 pm
  • Location: United Kingdom

PostTue Oct 04, 2011 11:24 am

No offence but I like to forum free of REIROM's spam.. although it's funny it also pisses me off after a while, and I know for a fact people are demotivated to sign up to any cup he attends. Atm he's being fine to me on full contact, only mistake yesterday was going round the wrong way at a set of arrows (which he then later asked for someone to be banned for, this pissed me off a bit :roll: ), but there is no place for him in a fairplay racing league that's for sure.
Offline

JoHn_5

  • Posts: 14
  • Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:55 am

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Del wrote:You may also like to note that he played 3-5 hours today without getting banned even though John and Shy kept discussing the possibility..

One sparrow does not a summer make. If he manages to play a whole month without pissing anyone off, I would consider an improvment.

Del wrote:In a small community like this +1 fair player is, IMO, better than none...

This I agree with.

Tijny wrote:I am, however, getting sick of reading about this crap here and especially on IRC, so I would like to ask Drago and particularly Del to stop trying to make the same points over and over again - at least until he gets banned again, but preferably after that too. As for REIROM, I can only advise him to keep playing fair in order to get accepted, but if his teammates continue to make a fuss around him, they will only slow down that process.

+ a million.

Whenever the [dp] gang joins, a wall of text appears.

Del wrote:hat was me, actually... My reasoning was that most admins would ban rei for that, why not Jankov...

Because Jankov is a new player, who shows intent to learn, to race and not piss anyone off. So there is huge likelihood a warning is enough when he does something wrong. Not so with Reirom.

One word - reputation.
Offline
User avatar

Dide Dide

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

  • Posts: 230
  • Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am
  • Location: Mozambique, Maputo

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Offline

Buraczek

  • Posts: 22
  • Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:56 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Maybe its funny but not for me.

Image

Plus 100 bw.
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/6ebfc8b7cb108220902f5f1
Ban this idiot
Offline
User avatar

dede

Community User Level: 5

Community User Level: 5

  • Posts: 3314
  • Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
  • Location: Milan (Italy)

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Well, sorry for that. Banned.
Offline
User avatar

Sig

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

  • Posts: 45
  • Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:25 pm
  • Location: Brazil

Re: [Community Servers] Banlist

PostWed Jun 17, 2015 4:09 pm

I come constantly being banned from the servers to punish, by having Brazilian IP, and because Reirom exist. Autoban this is not good for us Brazilians.
Sig, since 2006.
Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest