It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:41 pm

[Community Servers] Banlist

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Etmil

Community User Level: 3

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 12:25 am

And thus dies Reinglish! :'(

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 6:19 am

lol another REI-venture i see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Ivan Drago

Community User Level: 2

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 1:24 pm

I see Lexx is already here waiting so let's post :D

I was banned again. Some points:

- I do this to everyone, when I do it to an admin, I get banned. I thought everything was allowed except bw.

The video:
www.freewebs.com/joindp/drago_banned2.tsr

Lexx

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 1:35 pm

Hey buddy - Can you show the video of the race before, and the comment I made? Thanks.

Ivan Drago

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Lexx wrote:Hey buddy - Can you show the video of the race before, and the comment I made? Thanks.

In the race before I did almost the same thing. Pushed you out and came after you again. You then said that you will ban me if I do it again. That comment by you makes this even worse, you know :).

Lexx

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 2:20 pm

That wasn't the answer to my question.

Show us that vid!

Ivan Drago

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Lexx wrote:Show us that vid!

There you go.

www.freewebs.com/joindp/race_before.tsr

Nothing illegal there either. Learn to take it, please.

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 3:04 pm

According to the rules displayed when a cup starts, this could easily be explained as "excessive laming" and is perfectly ban-worthy. Especially because it happened two races in a row. Learn to drive your own race, please.

Ivan Drago

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Tijny wrote:According to the rules displayed when a cup starts, this could easily be explained as "excessive laming" and is perfectly ban-worthy. Especially because it happened two races in a row. Learn to drive your own race, please.

Some points:

- Had this happened to anyone else on track, even in front of Lexx's eyes, he wouldn't have banned me. especially if I did this to some of his main opponents.

- He was the cup leader, which usually means more hits. Back in the day it used to be so that almost everyone targeted just the leader in the last races of the cup. These were races 9 and 10 of 12 or something like that and he was leading.

- Will some admin ban someone from doing that to ME? I get a lot of action on track, which I totally deserve, but I can take it. I'm not even asking for a ban to someone. But I also know that the admins wouldn't even consider banning.

- Couple of cups later (when my ban was removed), I was leading the cup myself. The POL guys were coming after me like shit to make pelbel catch me. And they did all they could, I'm telling you, but it was very much fun, and in the end I was the last man standing and won the cup, because that's what it takes to be a real winner in full contact. If you have the password, you can ban the difficulties out of your way but that doesn't make you a winner, it makes you a pussy.

Lexx

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Drago - I don't care who does it. Don't think you're so special.

Ivan Drago

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Lexx wrote:Drago - I don't care who does it. Don't think you're so special.

I do think I'm special, maybe you should try that too. But you missed the point, I didn't mean who does it, I meant who is the target.

Dide Dide

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 4:43 pm

i really don't see the idea of driving like an ass! then come here and post a video, if there was a admin in the server why not directly talk to each other.
I think this arguing is not about FC anymore it looks more like a personal fight between u and Lexx.
Sure FC is a server will rules :the most important is not backwarding: then there are other rules that dont even need to be wrote, anyone human, can easily think what is allowed or not...
Sure i like the FC Syte which basically is to fight for the pole with contact/rough: making crazy moves without thinking of driving carefully/Anti-Contact, which makes the game more fun.
I have been around pretty much like 1-2 years, I trust the admins around they don't take any decisions just for fun. If there were judgment like u r saying, there would be a small number of players around, just enjoy, and stop this meanless discussion :D

------------------------REIROM AM SHIT---------------------
- Even if u guys forgive him, he will strike again :lol:

Ivan Drago

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 am

Dide Dide wrote:i really don't see the idea of driving like an ass! then come here and post a video, if there was a admin in the server why not directly talk to each other.
I think this arguing is not about FC anymore it looks more like a personal fight between u and Lexx.

Kinda hard to talk directly to each other when you're banned.

Dide Dide wrote:Sure FC is a server will rules :the most important is not backwarding: then there are other rules that dont even need to be wrote, anyone human, can easily think what is allowed or not...Sure i like the FC Syte which basically is to fight for the pole with contact/rough: making crazy moves without thinking of driving carefully/Anti-Contact, which makes the game more fun.

When Full Contact first started, everything was allowed except bw. I did the kind of stunts shown in the video to the server hoster, Maunokasa, numerous times and never got banned. Instead in the next races he would come after me very hard and it was even more fun. Also part of being successful in FC is to be able to avoid and counteract those moves.

Back in the day, the cup leader was very much in danger in the last races, and the position changed a lot. People would call (or spam) on the chat "KILL DRAGO" or someone else, any many guys would come after me/him. Had this kind of action happened today to Lexx or someone else who is too soft, they would've just banned the mean "asses" and cruised to the victory with a smile on their face.

I must say I'm happy to see the POL guys though. They still know what to do and how choose one target to help their own team member.

I'm not the only one who sees the difference between today and the past. There are at least Jan, Keppana and Matti who must know what I'm talking about. Also Janne if he just was around.

Dide Dide wrote:I have been around pretty much like 1-2 years, I trust the admins around they don't take any decisions just for fun. If there were judgment like u r saying, there would be a small number of players around, just enjoy, and stop this meanless discussion :D

Maybe it's about time to open your eyes and stop trusting blindly.

shyguy1001

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 4:52 am

Well don't forget Scuderia Ferrari copyright Shyguy and Paolo, "Ross Brown" gives us plenty of team orders ;)

In all seriousness, I really think moves with a double hit should be allowed - after all, its a viable racing move that allows you to win the race by a larger margin! The only things I really hate is purposeful bw or shortcutting to take out another player, or waiting a lap to block someone. If you go a lap down then block someone, it's not so bad. Also I hate it when someone hits you into scenery and then traps you there - that's just being lame and not really acceptable.

misterpom

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 12:37 pm

You guys am REIcists.

JoHn_5

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Ivan Drago wrote:1. REIROM's behavior is a response to other people who didn't get any penalty for their violations. Instead of banning him, I suggest making him admin :)

2. The full contact server is full of ladies. I don't accept bw myself, but REIROM gets the attention of admins from things that others can do without any fear of ban.

1. What is this, kindergarten? Others' similar actions do not justify yours.
2. One word - reputiation. And being a nuisance. And a hypocrite too.

PS. You should see how reirom can cry after even a mild roughing. You'd be ashamed of him.

Etmil

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Why is it that I personally have never had any trouble or mishaps with REIROM? :roll: He doesn't really do anything bad to me on track, so I don't know.. there have been so many episodes that we've had with creeps and between different teams and what not. But what I just don’t get, is WHY. WHY don’t people just forget the past, make friends with their enemies and play the game well?

lux2

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 pm

What's this thing that reirom is not banned? Yes, no, yes, no...
I'm beginning to be tired.

If he is free like a bird, how can you ban somebody in the future. Whatever thing a player could be, why not give him another chance? And after that, another one... and so on.
Easy. Nice. No admins are needed. No usless complaining threads here.
Good!

I'm really surprised about some people comments after I banned reirom. I banned him for his usual behaviour and not at first see as I would prefer since there were many other admins and he was playing.

Bah.

Ivan Drago

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Let me just mention that it wasn't only dp people who were against the ban...

Matic

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Tijny
did u see the videos
i think drago needs a permanent ban for his actions month or 2 for sure

Ivan Drago

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 2:19 am

Matic wrote:Tijny
did u see the videos
i think drago needs a permanent ban for his actions month or 2 for sure

:D

I'm laughing my ass off, literally :D. It could've been sarcasm, but having been said by Matic, I doubt it very much. Uhuahuahuahhuahuahuhuauhuha!

Lexx

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 7:19 am

Del/Drago you guys just can't take hints?

We don't want REIROM here. WOOSH. Got it now?

Lexx

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Well, so far it's just you and Drago who wants him here. The rest says the fool should leave.

Your point, Del?
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion