It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:55 am

[Community Servers] Banlist

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

semir

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 10:24 am

Del wrote: Also he didn't say intentional waiting.

O yes, Reirom definitly didn't have any intention to slow down, and his stop under the bridge is just lag attack (and he have lot of those atacks every day). That would be racional explenation for you?

Jan

Community User Level: 3

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Ivan Drago wrote:Ok here we go again. This time it's me who got banned.

http://www.freewebs.com/joindp/drago_banned.tsr
Normal Full Contact activity there in my opinion. The server's name is Full Contact for a reason. Nothing bad in pushing others for whatever reason as long as you don't bw or get lapped intentionally. Chaos and pushing and beefing is the best thing in Full Contact. Lux, don't take things too seriously. And if you want clean racing, change the server. :)

dede

Community User Level: 5

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Okay, I verified REIROM's play today and I announce that he can be banned freely on servers without any reason. I think it's a good idea to ban him as soon as he joins, in any server. This thing worked out nicely with bad people such mr. ENORME 35CM, so in a while we could help him quit TS definitively.

Let's just avoid banning him for fun, just ban him as soon as he joins and the job is done without problems.

He is also banned from any kind of cups I organize in the future, no exceptions and forever.

Yo

Ivan Drago

Community User Level: 2

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 1:54 am

dede wrote:Okay, I verified REIROM's play today and I announce that he can be banned freely on servers without any reason. I think it's a good idea to ban him as soon as he joins, in any server. This thing worked out nicely with bad people such mr. ENORME 35CM, so in a while we could help him quit TS definitively.

Let's just avoid banning him for fun, just ban him as soon as he joins and the job is done without problems.

He is also banned from any kind of cups I organize in the future, no exceptions and forever.

Yo

You're killing the game, mr. Mussolini.

I thought you were the one who said that roughing etc is ok as long as it's not targeted just on one person. Banning seems to differ from this principle?

The general problem of you and the other admins is that you have picked REIROM as your single and only target. You don't see what Pablinho's and the BzK guys are doing for example. If I provide you with videos, will you give the same advice on others as well?

Who are you to verify anyone's play anyway?

Tijny

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 4:20 am

Ivan Drago wrote:The general problem of you and the other admins is that you have picked REIROM as your single and only target. You don't see what Pablinho's and the BzK guys are doing for example. If I provide you with videos, will you give the same advice on others as well?
You're right, other idiots should be banned too. Too bad they're not stupid enough to let themselves get caught in the act over and over like REIROM.

dede

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 6:48 am

Del wrote:Community servers only, I guess...

Servers where I'm admin. If you believe this is misuse of admin powers, please contact server hosters (if you need contacts, just PM me) and complain about my behavior. Motivation of my actions will be given directly to server hosters, if needed.

If server hosters do not agree with my actions and decisions, please change server password and do not give it to me anymore. I'm fine with that, seriously. Power in the community is given by admin status. I got no personal servers, if the community agrees on removing my admin status on all servers I would have no powers anymore. It's up to all of you guys.

Ivan Drago wrote:Who are you to verify anyone's play anyway?

My own opinion is that I am the one who takes care of the community, of cup organizing and of servers organization (ok, LVP servers aren't configured and controlled directly by me). It has been like that for more than 3 years, I have 6 years TS experience. I dedicated a lot of time to the game (playing, organizing, programming...), I'm probably the one who dedicated most time to this game ever (more than Ande also? could be..).
I believe I'm in the right position to decide what's good for the community and what not. Or at least I believe I have the rights to take these decisions. Call it dictatorship, I could agree. However, as I pointed before, if people do not agree with me they can take away all of my "powers" is easy: change the password on all servers.

misterpom

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:35 am

Seems like Reirom has been doing shit again. :lol:

Normally I'd say "let it be". Now I just don't care anymore. He has been given millions of "second chances". He's not going to change.

Ivan Drago

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 am

dede wrote:My own opinion is that I am the one who takes care of the community, of cup organizing and of servers organization (ok, LVP servers aren't configured and controlled directly by me). It has been like that for more than 3 years, I have 6 years TS experience. I dedicated a lot of time to the game (playing, organizing, programming...), I'm probably the one who dedicated most time to this game ever (more than Ande also? could be..).
I believe I'm in the right position to decide what's good for the community and what not. Or at least I believe I have the rights to take these decisions.

You have done a lot, nobody is denying that. You have put voluntarily lots of time to the game. However, I can't see how your voluntary work has given you the right to decide who plays and who doesn't. It's not like you were voted to be the Führer.

Also, you didn't answer the other question. If I provide you with videos of others, will you post the same message telling to ban them at sight.

Hell, I can't deny REIROM doesn't occasionally break the rules. But there are much worse cases out there everyday. And on many occasions, it's these other idiots that make REIROM pay back illegally, after they have first broken the rules to get to him. You are putting all the blame on him, but you aren't there often enough to see the real action. And of course, no one ever reports when he's been driving by the rules, which happens a lot more often than not. On the other hand you are ready to ban him for actions that you wouldn't ban me or someone else, just because it's REIROM. Our admins are over-sensitive about him, so much that they are totally blind for many other players.

JoHn_5

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 10:12 am

Ivan Drago wrote:On the other hand you are ready to ban him for actions that you wouldn't ban me or someone else, just because it's REIROM. Our admins are over-sensitive about him, so much that they are totally blind for many other players.

One word: reputation. Reirom has worked for his. Having an ego the size of a small galaxy doesn't help either.

pablinho15

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 11:32 am

Hello, good evening

If I talk about this issue, it could be hours and hours but I'll make short.

The issue with Reirom is simple, is "provocative" always, Brazil - Argentina, again, again .... it is time to have fun and play more calm.

For me personally, it bothers me my actions I mucho.De charge but always do a "why".

-----------------------

I do not speak English and hate the English apart lol, but whenever I make a mistake without meaning to, they all say "was CONSCIOUS" but it is not, but as no English I can not complain or I can not explain what happened.

And this happens to me for 4 f*** years since 2007.

----------------------------------

I personally am not so, I'm always a lot of comerntar and reflect, but this prevents me much.
Sometimes it happens that when I finish an excellent career in the league f1 (example), I can not comment on what was all the race details and only luxury I have to conform to tell everyone "good race guys, bye."

I just want to make clear that I do not comment much that no English and I hate it, nothing more.

The MRO is very different and I'm known for my comments, my strateguias and other things, but this game is just English in general communication.

Greetings.

pablinho15

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 11:35 am

pablinho15 wrote:Hello, good evening

If I talk about this issue, it could be hours and hours but I'll make short.

The issue with Reirom is simple, is "provocative" always, Brazil - Argentina, again, again .... it is time to have fun and play more calm.

For me personally, it bothers me my actions I mucho.De charge but always do a "why".

-----------------------

I do not speak English and hate the English apart lol, but whenever I make a mistake without meaning to, they all say "was CONSCIOUS" but it is not, but as no English I can not complain or I can not explain what happened.

And this happens to me for 4 f*** years since 2007.

----------------------------------

I personally am not so, I'm always a lot of comerntar and reflect, but this prevents me much.
Sometimes it happens that when I finish an excellent career in the league f1 (example), I can not comment on what was all the race details and only luxury I have to conform to tell everyone "good race guys, bye."

I just want to make clear that I do not comment much that no English and I hate it, nothing more.

The MRO is very different and I'm known for my comments, my strateguias and other things, but this game is just English in general communication.

Greetings.

f*** YOU GOOGLE TRADUCTOR

thx

Ivan Drago

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 11:40 am

JoHn_5 wrote:One word: reputation. Reirom has worked for his. Having an ego the size of a small galaxy doesn't help either.

Eh.. my point exactly. Now that he has this "reputation" you are ready to ban him even if someone pushes him to the other side of the track and he manages to hit someone while coming back. You wouldn't ban others for that and also you ignore illegal moves by others when your magnifying glass is on REIROM at all times.

His ego is still far smaller than mine. And maybe that's just part of the game which obviously seems to have successfully worked at least on you. You know, I don't act like an ass in the chat just for fun, everything happens for a reason...

shyguy1001

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 12:05 pm

REIROM am persecuted for speaking REIENGLISH abuse of power total

dede

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Ivan Drago wrote:However, I can't see how your voluntary work has given you the right to decide who plays and who doesn't.

Yes, you are correct about that. I used wrong words, in fact I'm contradicting myself in the post. I wasn't voted by anybody, I just got control over servers and the website. As long as it is ok for the community, I will decide who can join (my) cups, who will be allowed to play on each servers (where I'm admin), who will be allowed to post in this forum, etc.

Ivan Drago wrote:Also, you didn't answer the other question. If I provide you with videos of others, will you post the same message telling to ban them at sight.

In case of behavior against the rules, players will be warned and then banned. If the behavior doesn't change after a while (months?), let's ban people at sight. Sooner or later they will stop joining servers and uninstall the game. Or they will get new IP and nickname and new reputation. Both things are ok to me, as long as behavior is acceptable.

REIROM can be considered as a big problem for this matter. Any player that will be banned at sight in the future might protest against me/admins: people will ask for same treatment as REIROM (=unlimited second-chances). This has been a very big lack by me, I apologize with the whole community. Probably I got fascinated by his funny english, by his crazy posts, by his stupid behavior. It won't happen again.

Ivan Drago

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Happy now dede?

REIROM says:

[he's not allowed to post anything here, nobody is allowed to quote his words]

Tijny

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Oh please, he'll be back same time tomorrow. It'd be awesome if he really meant it this time, though.

Ivan Drago

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 5:16 pm

dede wrote:Or they will get new IP and nickname and new reputation. Both things are ok to me, as long as behavior is acceptable.

Happened today that REIROM came back with new IP (check), new nickname (check) and new reputation (check). He drove totally nicely and didn't say a word in the chat. But, happened also that Mr. Humungus, always willing to serve, had written REI's ips on a paper (:D) and banned at sight as soon as he noticed that the ip matched. Go figure if this really encourages to behave better or not...

Lexx

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 5:17 pm

I was actually planning to stay out of this one, but what the heck.

Drago - You are re-playing this game since what? 1 month? So basicly, your points are invalid. You weren't here when REIROM screwed the F1 league, you weren't here when he went backwards 100's of times in 1 race, you weren't here when he screwed something else up.

You should realise that everyone here (especially Tijny and dede) wants the best for TurboSliders. They are doin' a hell of a job to keep this community together by organising cups, building tracks etc.

Imma go the the point; This is fair and square. Sure, his behavior became better the last weeks. Then again, if you're an idiot already it's easier to improve than being a God. As in, your weight is 150kg, it's easier to lose 50 than when you weigh 100. Anyhow, I don't understand why you're constantly pleading for him. His behavior is just unacceptable, and you can cry and moan about it all you want. All I say is; I will ban him on sight because dede said it's ok.

I trust dede more on this game than myself, so you should stop yo bitchin' woman, and get on with it. Also, it's not like this is a surprise. You just think that because of his unlimited second chances he'll eventually get another (and another, and another, and ano.....).

I hope other idiots in this community will understand that you can go too far, and if you think that you are some kind of Mr. Awesome and that you have some reason for pushing it over the line, you can f*** off.

Lexx

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Ivan Drago wrote:
dede wrote:Or they will get new IP and nickname and new reputation. Both things are ok to me, as long as behavior is acceptable.

Happened today that REIROM came back with new IP (check), new nickname (check) and new reputation (check). He drove totally nicely and didn't say a word in the chat. But, happened also that Mr. Humungus, always willing to serve, had written REI's ips on a paper (:D) and banned at sight as soon as he noticed that the ip matched. Go figure if this really encourages to behave better or not...

Ah yes, he comes back 2 hours after his 'goodbye'.
HE AM A CHANGED MAN!

Ivan Drago

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Lexx wrote:I was actually planning to stay out of this one, but what the heck.

Drago - You are re-playing this game since what? 1 month? So basicly, your points are invalid. You weren't here when REIROM screwed the F1 league, you weren't here when he went backwards 100's of times in 1 race, you weren't here when he screwed something else up.

My points are perfectly valid, because I've seen his actions in the last month and they are nothing, I repeat nothing, compared to what used to happen back in the day.

You don't judge me by what I've done 4 years ago, but for what I've done in the past month. Why should we judge REIROM for some old shit (F1 league... come on, who doesn't f*** around in those :D).

Lexx wrote:You should realise that everyone here (especially Tijny and dede) wants the best for TurboSliders. They are doin' a hell of a job to keep this community together by organising cups, building tracks etc.

I'm not so sure of that. Dede wants what he thinks is best for him. Not everyone likes it and I question, like I did before, his unlimited power in the community. Tijny is just a sidekick.

Lexx wrote:Imma go the the point; This is fair and square. Sure, his behavior became better the last weeks. Then again, if you're an idiot already it's easier to improve than being a God. As in, your weight is 150kg, it's easier to lose 50 than when you weigh 100. Anyhow, I don't understand why you're constantly pleading for him. His behavior is just unacceptable, and you can cry and moan about it all you want. All I say is; I will ban him on sight because dede said it's ok.

This is just another prove of what I've been trying to say. You're so obsessed about REIROM, you never see anything else.

Lexx wrote:I trust dede more on this game than myself

Nice one :D.

Lexx wrote:I hope other idiots in this community will understand that you can go too far, and if you think that you are some kind of Mr. Awesome and that you have some reason for pushing it over the line, you can f*** off.

But I am Mr. Awesome. You know, unfortunately all the other mr. awesomes seem to have disappeared from this game and been replaced by boring people like you.

JoHn_5

PostThu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Ivan Drago wrote:This is just another prove of what I've been trying to say. You're so obsessed about REIROM, you never see anything else.

Maybe you should try to understand, that Reirom wasn't randomly picked by the rest of community to be a scapegoat and maybe he worked himself for that. If you indeed haven't been following what was going on here in the last year or two, then I don't wonder you don't see that and waste your time and server capacity for all those posts.

Ivan Drago

PostThu Sep 29, 2011 2:25 pm

I see I'm not getting anywhere here.

I just want to list my points:

1. REIROM's behavior is a response to other people who didn't get any penalty for their violations. Instead of banning him, I suggest making him admin :)

2. The full contact server is full of ladies. I don't accept bw myself, but REIROM gets the attention of admins from things that others can do without any fear of ban.

3. Getting rid of players isn't good community policy for small communities like ts. I don't remember what finally happened with Kometen, but I'd be happier if he still was around. Hopefully REIROM will get a new chance as well.

There it is. No further discussion needed, unless someone still wants to keep it going.

dede

PostThu Sep 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Yes, I seriously hope that the reirom-problem will be solved in the same way and with the same result as Kometen's. He got helped successfully (to quit TS).Sooner or later reirom will be convinced by our bans to quit ts too. No other options are possible anymore.
Last edited by dede on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion