Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4

Post by Jurgen-NL » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:37 pm

ok im posting this crap because i just have enuff of this childish fights i find in the servers between me and pingu.

he ruins my fun in the Full Contact servers always braking on me slowing me down pissing me off losing time makes me almost impossible to win single races let alone cups in there FINE hes a child trying to piss off.

Trying to avoid him in servers when i leave to a diffrent server he wins but he doesnt stop there he has to ruin all my fun tracking me down in all the other servers FINE he has no life and ruins the time i play ts

He uses nicknames as Jerk=Jurgen Si jung Jurgi Jurgisux.
He is obviously trying to piss off to the fullest and its working.

I just had enuff when i stop he starts and my control to not let him have his way got so low i start cursing like hell and to anyone who tries to defend pingu.

Is there anyway this childish behaviour can be eliminated.

''NO Pingu im not the f*** holy pope''

edit: Even when i join the team [iR] he immediatly starts insulting me and the [iR] team aswell.
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Tijny
Community User Level: 5

Post by Tijny » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Yep, he's an idiot. Must be Turok's influence.

Whiplash

Re: ...

Post by Whiplash » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Jurgen-NL wrote:He uses nicknames as Jerk=Jurgen Si jung Jurgi Jurgisux.

Ah, that's him. :?

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Lol 80% you told there is not true, I never tracked you down in servers. and whatever more, but I won't go into that. Maybe you could back up your words with some proof too.

Anyways i said that iR first only existed out of gentlemans, and since you aren't one I said your iR membership was a disgrace for the iR clan :) For example Lexx his one is definitely not.

You shoudn't care so much... you make from every musquito an elephant. I and others could make dosens of topics of this about you, but we won't because it's just plain sad. You're offending everyone every day, and if someone does it back you immediately get offended urself, you really got a short fuse.
About those things you just listed, you did them ALL yourself atleast once. You even started with the name changes, also something with PinguChild or something like that, don't remember exactly.

Also those personal accusements are quite pathetic and hypocrit. Your 80% of the times fighting yourself and if someone else plays a little bit "childish" if you want to call it that, you are instantly mad. Also calling someone nolife over a game while playing it yourself everyday doesn't really make sense.

Another thing, you are so "scheinheilig" (dutch word, what is the translation... google translate says canting). If there are no admins in the server you behave like a total madman short of nicotine, and if any iR member joins or some other admin or legend player you instantly change to a "nice-jurgi" I would say.

dede

Post by dede » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Even though I don't know anything about this story, except for some sentences and complaining in the servers, I would like to remember that we are a small community and that our main goal is to have fun together. Let's play with a little more brain and avoid childish actions if we know that those would hurt others.

I hate these situations almost as much as people driving backwards in official cups. And Pingu should know what's the punishment for those.

Make peace or just ignore yourselves.

iBlaze²
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3

Post by iBlaze² » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Pingu wrote:Anyways i said that iR first only existed out of gentlemans, and since you aren't one I said your iR membership was a disgrace for the iR clan :)

I think actually this is for me and the rest of the [iR] team to decide. And since me, lux and Lexx have already been team-mates with Jurgen back in 2007/08 with [FTR] and have therefore known him a lot longer than you and many others, I think we know that, unless people like you taunt him in this way, he is just as much of a gentleman as all of the other [iR] members. If he was an ass, I wouldn't have even considered offering him a place.

Pingu wrote:If there are no admins in the server you behave like a total madman short of nicotine, and if any iR member joins or some other admin or legend player you instantly change to a "nice-jurgi" I would say.

I also believe this to be completely untrue since, as mentioned above, I've known him for a long time - long before I was an admin - and, again, during this time I never saw anything which would lead me to believe this is true. If you deliberately go out to annoy people, you should hardly be surprised when they react. Also can I remind you that, as far as I'm aware, Jurgen has never been banned at all, yet you already have some history of this behind you despite only playing for a year - so maybe you should look at yourself first before deriding others.

I'll also say this - everybody has people they don't particularly like or get on with. I'm sure I have as many people in this community who dislike me as I have friends. Nobody can get on with everybody, but at the same time there's no need to deliberately annoy him to try and provoke a reaction. It's just completely childish and unnecessary (as is the new nick, which I and many others have also seen). If you can't get on with him, ignore him, it's as simple as that.

EDIT: seems dede already beat me to my last sentence 1 minute ago lol - I guess that's an accurate reflection of mine and dede's relative speed :D

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Yeah, but it's nothing. But Jurgen keeps making topics lol.............. Next day I'am happy all again but then he stars acting weird. For me it's no fuss.... he gets mad because I beat him on Fullcontact server the other day.

But really.... you should read all the logs and search what jurgen said. (Only the big admins have those I think..) But it's ok. Its not a problem at all, who cares! You think I would behave me like a total crazy nub who breaks rules (which i never ever do, owning someone bigtime on FCS isnt breaking a rule, is it lol) while I know how it is to be banned???

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Pingu wrote:Yeah, but it's nothing. But Jurgen keeps making topics lol.............. Next day I'am happy all again but then he stars acting weird. For me it's no fuss.... he gets mad because I beat him on Fullcontact server the other day.
I think it's funny that you bring up some lame, insignificant example about the Full Contact server and fail to see the bigger picture here. He doesn't get mad because you beat him; he gets mad because of the mutual disdain that exists between you two. At least Jurgen acknowledges that there's a problem and intends to do something about it. You on the other hand seem to enjoy this situation or at least don't care about it, which tells me that you're the bad guy here and not him.

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Tijny wrote:
Pingu wrote:Yeah, but it's nothing. But Jurgen keeps making topics lol.............. Next day I'am happy all again but then he stars acting weird. For me it's no fuss.... he gets mad because I beat him on Fullcontact server the other day.
I think it's funny that you bring up some lame, insignificant example about the Full Contact server and fail to see the bigger picture here. He doesn't get mad because you beat him; he gets mad because of the mutual disdain that exists between you two. At least Jurgen acknowledges that there's a problem and intends to do something about it. You on the other hand seem to enjoy this situation or at least don't care about it, which tells me that you're the bad guy here and not him.

Well yes there is certainly mutual disdain, but he act's like he doesn't do wrong himself which is hella annoying and that it's all me. And I have zero respect for those hypocrits..... and so it's hard to care about Jurgen. :wink: