WHAT I DID TO BE BANNED IN FULL CONTACT SERVER

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

reirom
Community User Level: 3

WHAT I DID TO BE BANNED IN FULL CONTACT SERVER

Post by reirom » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:35 pm

SERIOUS I WANT A ANSWER

JANNE WHAT I DID MAN

YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND?

reirom

Post by reirom » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:40 pm

wtf i need some aswer janne wtf man you f*** coward ungratefoul

i dont did nothing in this server wtf

this is dictadory shit

f*** off janne you fooled me i was your friend i got banned for nothing

whiplash can confirm i dont did nothing

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4

Post by Jurgen-NL » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:14 pm

reirom wrote:wtf i need some aswer janne wtf man you f*** coward ungratefoul

i dont did nothing in this server wtf

this is dictadory shit

f*** off janne you fooled me i was your friend i got banned for nothing

whiplash can confirm i dont did nothing

you damn retarded child if you use that small pink thing in your brain you should see that the full contact server is not online.

your definitly 1 of the biggest brainless monkeys i have encountered in my life. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

edit: and if you mean the LVP full contact server i believe janne does not have any admin powers in there and i guess the admins there dont want you to join just because your pathetic. UNDERSTOOD
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

reirom

Post by reirom » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:49 pm

yes this new server wtf tinjy..

jurgen is insulting me why no warn or ban for him?

Tijny
Community User Level: 5

Post by Tijny » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Both head admins on the LVP server (being me and Badeend) want you banned on account of you being an idiot. End of story.

reirom

Post by reirom » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:13 pm

WHY?

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 pm

i feel a bit evil thinking that...but i want to buy a "REIROM - NOTHING AM EASY!"-T-Shirt right now!

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:52 am

Only $18,99!!

reirom

Post by reirom » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:44 pm

badeend please unban me man

wtf if i made someting wrong banned me.

i want a chance

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Why does everytime I see a Reirom post I am reminded of the Wizard Of Oz song "If I Only Had A Brain"? I guess I'll never know. :lol:

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:06 pm

^^ t-shirt..bought!

iBlaze²

Post by iBlaze² » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 am

Mike Nike wrote:^^ t-shirt..bought!

When it arrives...

pics or it didn't happen! :D

Reirom, I have nothing against you - since I didn't participate in the F1 cups, I don't know you well enough really, so I can't prejudge - however, I must say that posting thread after thread like this on the forum is not going to solve your problem (and I've decided to actually take the time to respond to you properly because I'm getting fed up of reading them, as I'm sure many other players are).

What you need to understand is that, in this game, there are 2 types of server - community and private. A community server, although owned by an individual, is governed by the community admins. In those servers, there are a set of community rules that are used and applied to decide if a player should be banned and the community admins must follow those rules. However, a private server is governed by those who own it and whoever they decide to share the password with. Since it is a private server, it isn't governed by the community and therefore doesn't need stick to community rules at all. The admins of private servers don't need any rules about who should/shouldn't be banned, it is entirely their own choice. Players may choose to allow those that are banned in community servers to play in their private servers - similarly, they may choose to ban whoever they wish for whatever reason.

I can't speak for Tijny and Badeend, but it's clear to me that they aren't your biggest fans. Tijny has already provided you with an explanation why he banned you - in his words, you are an idiot. Since LVP is a private server, not community, they don't need any other reason than that to ban you.

Similarly, cups and tournaments are down to whoever organises them to decide who they would/wouldn't like to play with. They don't need any reason to decide they do not want somebody to play - it is their cup so their choice.

Therefore, I think you just have to accept that Tijny and Badeend do not like you and do not wish to play with you in the server that they govern or the cups that they organise. Crying about it on the forum will not get you anywhere because they have the freedom to do what they wish with their servers/cups. If you want things to change, you'll just have to change their opinion of you, and I suggest the best way to start that process is to stop posting these nonsense threads, be a man, accept their decision and keep your head down. Remember - the things which are most important don't always scream the loudest - and the more you continue with this silliness and these protests, the more you are likely to be judged as an idiot.

Etmil

Post by Etmil » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:02 am

iBlaze² wrote:....

Words of wisdom! 8)

reirom

Post by reirom » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:28 pm

got banned even not racing dictadorism total

see iblaze...

but move on...

i like many of you but seems the heads dont want me to play

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Nevermind.... musikito > Elephant
Last edited by Pingu on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

iBlaze²

Post by iBlaze² » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 pm

I have no sympathy Pingu - you've had that coming for a while now.

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 pm

For a while? That's ridiculous , you must be bad informed since you never played with me, please explain lol.

iBlaze²

Post by iBlaze² » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:58 pm

I have played with you many times actually. Yet, every time I have, you appear to very much like annoying people deliberately and making them angry - parking in front of them even if you're a whole straight ahead or parking on a jump to deliberately harm other people's races, even if they are a long way behind - classic examples of Pingu flaming.

I've fallen foul of your style a few times and it's highly irritating. Ok, if you're in a close race with a rival and are battling with them - fine, braking tactics, pwning, anything you can to beat them - it is full contact after all. But why deliberately harm someone's race who is half the track behind you by parking on a jump and waiting for them? That isn't racing, that's just being an ass.

You're the type of person who likes to push the rules as far as you can and annoy people as much as possible without technically doing anything illegal and it was only a matter of time before somebody snapped and banned you anyway.

That's just my opinion though - obviously I can't speak for other people, they may find your flaming highly amusing - I certainly don't and you won't get no sympathy from me for being banned.

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:10 pm

iBlaze² wrote:I have played with you many times actually. Yet, every time I have, you appear to very much like annoying people deliberately and making them angry - parking in front of them even if you're a whole straight ahead or parking on a jump to deliberately harm other people's races, even if they are a long way behind - classic examples of Pingu flaming.

I've fallen foul of your style a few times and it's highly irritating. Ok, if you're in a close race with a rival and are battling with them - fine, braking tactics, pwning, anything you can to beat them - it is full contact after all. But why deliberately harm someone's race who is half the track behind you by parking on a jump and waiting for them? That isn't racing, that's just being an ass.

You're the type of person who likes to push the rules as far as you can and annoy people as much as possible without technically doing anything illegal and it was only a matter of time before somebody snapped and banned you anyway.

That's just my opinion though - obviously I can't speak for other people, they may find your flaming highly amusing - I certainly don't and you won't get no sympathy from me for being banned.
Wow. Yet another iBlaze² post that I couldn't agree more with. It's like you're me, only a lot better at verbalizing your opinion :D

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:53 pm

I agree with his post too, but you make it look like i keep waiting whole laps to jail someone, which is not true. Yes iam one of the sub-top racers who test the brakes of his rivals in the cup a little bit more then others. But still it's easy avoidable. I'am not banned right, Tijny just gave me a "sit-out". Del can agree that in that certain game, 22, some g.y Oringinal and others where alot worse. I can never loose my imago of a controversial player i guess LOL. Just like Jurgen :wink:

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Del wrote:What makes this particular ban strange in my are the obvious double standards used. If some admin did indeed watch what was happening, I seem to remember 22 pushing Pingu right into the path of others in one of Keppana's (I think) ice tracks... And it's not the first time 22 has done it either.. http://www.filedropper.com/22_8 He's not just an ass but he also breaks the rules and I think there's no excuse since he has played longer than me and must know the rules by now. Ok, he was kicked a bit before Pingu was banned and again when he teamkilled in dogfight... Others have been banned for much less. He seems to bw pretty much every day.
Yes, 22 was going to be banned sooner or later, but no admin has caught him with his hand in the cookie jar so far. However, the videos you posted, along with the daily complaints about him, serve as enough proof to ban his IP. Thanks Del.

iBlaze²

Post by iBlaze² » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Del wrote:What makes this particular ban strange in my are the obvious double standards used. If some admin did indeed watch what was happening, I seem to remember 22 pushing Pingu right into the path of others in one of Keppana's (I think) ice tracks... And it's not the first time 22 has done it either.. http://www.filedropper.com/22_8 He's not just an ass but he also breaks the rules and I think there's no excuse since he has played longer than me and must know the rules by now. Ok, he was kicked a bit before Pingu was banned and again when he teamkilled in dogfight... Others have been banned for much less. He seems to bw pretty much every day.

Yes, you're right about 22, I've watched the videos and I agree - and I'm sure with that evidence you've provided somebody will now take action against him. (EDIT: and it seems Tijny already has whilst I was writing this post lol)

However, two wrongs do not make a right - if somebody is breaking rules, an admin will spot them, warn them and kick/ban them if necessary. You can't be vigilante and take justice into your own hands by responding in the same manner, else that puts you in the wrong too and makes you as bad as them - no matter if you're the provoker or the responder, you are still in the wrong.

Anyway, in the case of Pingu, he performs his "not illegal but deliberately annoying" actions all of the time, no matter what other players are doing around him. You simply have to read the post above yours as a fine example of Pingu immaturity and provocation - what relevance has Jurgen got to this conversation may I ask? None at all. And yet Pingu still feels the need to mention him and try to cause more argument where there is no need.

I'm afraid you can't argue that somebody was not in the wrong simply by pointing out somebody else who was. And Pingu needs to learn to either get on with people or ignore them.

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:09 pm

I was just trying to say that it felt like the world was upside down if you know what i mean. And that what I did was just a minor offense of unwritten rules.

reirom

Post by reirom » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:08 am

where is my unban del.

pingu is anoying he stop and brake deliberaty

patetic