Ban Pingu.

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Post Reply
misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Ban Pingu.

Post by misterpom » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 pm

I want to ask for Pingu's ban.

Today he went to Puschtras 2nd test race with the exclusive intention of doing harm to my race. He used the nickname "PurplePapangu" and he pushed me off the track so I couldn't win. Everyone saw this. It was not the first time. He did the same on Full Contact and many people witnessed it, including Dede I think. He goes around the servers and every time he sees me playing, he uses a different nickname and comes after me. Now it's happening even on an official Turbo Sliders cup, which is unnaceptable. Enough is enough. I'm not doing anything to him.

I posted on the F1 Season topic to make this bullshit end, inviting him to take part on the last race of the 3rd season. He said he wasn't going to race. Okay. Later he chased me on Full Contact server, showing he still has issues.

I sent private messages to him so this bullshit would stop. He just told me to shut the f*** up and said I was a hypocrite. I have the messages still, in case anyone needs any proof of his behavior. I tried to solve our problem but he just won't let it go.

Here is the replay. I want the moderators to see what he did to me on an official cup: http://www.mediafire.com/?ptwhis7ag8khrd6

Link to the pictures:

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6576/pingu3.jpg

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5866/pingu1.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4120/pingu2.jpg

I'm pretty sure respect is one of the foundations of this community. I hope it remains that way. I don't want to sound like I'm blackmailing or pushing the moderators, but if something isn't done to make sure things like that won't happen on an official TS cup, I might as well just leave the community.

Bye

User avatar
Etmil
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Tartu, Estonia
Contact:

Post by Etmil » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Dunno, Pingu hasn't been an ass towards me, but from what you say - that kind of behaviour is intolerable indeed.

Tijny
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by Tijny » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:47 pm

For some strange reason this doesn't surprise me. Thanks Pingu for showing your true colors, you're hereby permanently banned from the LVP servers.

Lexx
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by Lexx » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:51 pm

First of all, what Pingu did was childish and can not be accepted by the TS community.

Then this, Pom. We all know you are a good racer, we all know you don't like losing and that you love to say you are better than others [Even when it is untrue]. A lot of people don't like that behaviour, so you should watch your mouth sometimes as it can get really annoying, that's why I do understand Pingu's response.

I'm not saying Pingu did the right thing though, but if you were more mature you could've avoided this all. Then again, you chose to go against it, argue with Pingu all the time, and now this shit happened. :(

misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by misterpom » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:00 am

Lexx wrote:First of all, what Pingu did was childish and can not be accepted by the TS community.

Then this, Pom. We all know you are a good racer, we all know you don't like losing and that you love to say you are better than others [Even when it is untrue]. A lot of people don't like that behaviour, so you should watch your mouth sometimes as it can get really annoying, that's why I do understand Pingu's response.

I'm not saying Pingu did the right thing though, but if you were more mature you could've avoided this all. Then again, you chose to go against it, argue with Pingu all the time, and now this shit happened. :(


I don't love saying I'm better than others. It's funny that you would say that because the first thing I did when Reirom said "HAHAHA JURGEN SUCK POM ROOKIE AM BETTER" was to say that Jurgen had beaten me on the season and that Rei had no basis for the assumption that I'm better other than his own judgement.

Also, Pingu was the one who said "in the long run I will always see you in my mirror" to me. I don't remember you having anything against that. As a self proclaimed bully, you were probably having a good time with the whole fight. I always recognized Pingu was a good player, even though I think he's not a good person.

As long as Pingu kept racing in a fair manner, I considered him just as good as me, maybe better because of his consistency. Now he did this, he has proven himself as a bad loser. Anyone who goes against the rules to hurt others is a loser.

Anyway, my "beef" is not against you and I'm very happy that Pingu got banned because he was getting out of line. We don't have to like each other in order to be fair. I said to him many times on private messages.

Thanks to everyone who listened.

Bye

**Dide**
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:32 am

Post by **Dide** » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 am

Well, i am waiting for the my inative account, i hope dede show's up!!!

Well i saw that Mission that Pingu did, i didnt understand cleary until i crossed that turn, i saw Misterpom in the grass.

He is so childsh :evil:

That makes me remeber a post, that he make it because of a permanent ban
http://www.turbosliders.com/forum/viewt ... light=eric
Image
And he told that he wouldnt do again:lol:


Dont tell me that was your brother again :D

I get pretty angry on full contact when he blocks in front of me, on punaball, when he plays bad just to make me loose

misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by misterpom » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Now he posted a video on the Puschtras cup thread of me being supposedly "owned" by him. The video is on youtube and includes a picture of me, which I didn't authorize the use, obviously. That's the second time he posts something related to me without my authorization to try (in vain) to humilliate me.

I think he should be banned from the community as well, as it's pretty clear he will be following me around here posting shit about me just like he did on the servers. He's trying to be funny and it's pathetic because nobody seems to to think it's funny. Pathetic guy.

He doesn't deserve to play on this community, really.

User avatar
Pingu
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: NETHERLANDS

Post by Pingu » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Actually I tried to blur your face in the video, in the previews during editing it was fully blurred, but after rendering it totally changed :shock:

misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by misterpom » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Well, whatever. I don't know where you're trying to get with this. I'm certainly not feeling humilliated, only slightly annoyed because of your childish actions that made me lose 2 spots only. You're not getting respect from people in this community and you caused yourself to be banned from the LVP servers. You're not hurting me, you're hurting yourself and the community as a whole, since they have to put up with this crap that should be only between us. The only problem I had was that you were following me around and trying (keyword here is trying) to humilliate me. Now it's gone for good, thanks to the moderators.

Yes, you put my face on the video because you had no intentions of showing it. Sure. Let me guess: your brother used your account and made the video too? Really man, you're such a child. Grow up and maybe you can play this game again.

I wonder what he's doing here still in this community. Reirom was banned (and rightfully so) for doing much less.

Bye

User avatar
Burn
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Burn » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 pm

I have to agree with Lexx's point of view.

Even so, from what I've experienced socially and in-racing with Pingu, this ban is very fair. The photos are just the icing on the cake!

User avatar
dede
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 3314
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
Location: Milan (Italy)
Contact:

Post by dede » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:51 pm

I hate reading this kind of topics. I know that I've been evil as well in the past, doing similar bad things, but now after 5 years I'm finally able to understand that this is not the way a game is meant to be.

I believe that games are to be played for having fun. Multiplayer games add more fun because we play with/against other real players. I love discussing in the forum, chat with other people and so on. It's nice to meet different cultures, learn new things, play with people from all over the world.

This said, the way we behave in the game, in the chat and in the forum is effectively part of the fun and of the game itself. We can have fun without fighting like Pingu and Pom did yesterday. We can have fun without attacking eachothers in the chat.

Some people say that it's just a game. This says everything and nothing. As a game, we shouldn't take it too seriously. In the other hand, we have the rights to play it and have fun. Nobody should ruin our fun, but we also have to act so that nobody is offended by our actions.

I dislike banning players from the game, but I also hate people that do not understand that EVERYBODY should have fun.

Pingu has been banned from the game already, I almost forgot that. He got a permanent ban, and he got a second chance.

Well, I want to give the same opportunity that I gave to Reirom. Either get a brain now or please quit the community, Pingu.

I hope that other players read this post carefully and think before acting as bad as them.

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Jurgen-NL » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 am

Burn wrote:I have to agree with Lexx's point of view.

Even so, from what I've experienced socially and in-racing with Pingu, this ban is very fair. The photos are just the icing on the cake!


I wonder what that point of view is,

When you state in a server your better then other players and you come in podium places after the finishline frequently enough,
I cannot see how a sentence for example: ''yee im the best ^^ eat my shorts burn slowarse'' should have to lead to what has happend between Pingu and Pom and any other players in the past or future.

The person that is offended by a similiar sentence, And tries to ruin the other player his races ect. is in my opnion a bad loser.

We all practise to drive and have fun, and it gets better when you practise more got better and are able to brag about it.

dede wrote:Nobody should ruin our fun, but we also have to act so that nobody is offended by our actions.


I agree with you here and i disagree,

I will act however i want in the game however i will always stick to the rules of the game
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

User avatar
Burn
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Burn » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:39 am

Jurgen-NL wrote:
Burn wrote:I have to agree with Lexx's point of view.

Even so, from what I've experienced socially and in-racing with Pingu, this ban is very fair. The photos are just the icing on the cake!


I wonder what that point of view is,

When you state in a server your better then other players and you come in podium places after the finishline frequently enough,
I cannot see how a sentence for example: ''yee im the best ^^ eat my shorts burn slowarse'' should have to lead to what has happend between Pingu and Pom and any other players in the past or future.

The person that is offended by a similiar sentence, And tries to ruin the other player his races ect. is in my opnion a bad loser.

We all practise to drive and have fun, and it gets better when you practise more got better and are able to brag about it.


I agree with you in regards to the fun bragging but sometimes it is taken WAAAY out of proportion. For example, Pom and Pingu's actual skirmish. Everything began to get worse and worse until the joking ended. It's almost like two brothers that start to play-fight and it becomes an all-out brawl because one of the brothers hit the other one too hard...

When this happens, I think my last post is pretty accurate, including what Pingu has done on the track.

But I'd love to forget about this because Pingu has been given another chance and I have faith he does not make the mistake he has made twice already.

misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by misterpom » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:40 am

Burn wrote:But I'd love to forget about this because Pingu has been given another chance and I have faith he does not make the mistake he has made twice already.


Already? LOL.

Yeah, that 2 days ban will teach him. :roll:

If that's true:

He paid a low price for the huge satisfaction he had when he piledived me and said "mission completed". He must be laughing his ass off now, since he made me look like an idiot to the whole community. He got what he wanted, again. I won't be surprised if he does it again. I expected one month ban minimum. I'm not the one who makes decisions here, so I can only accept them in disgust. Let's hope the feeling of injustice this causes won't make me want to do the same to him when he's fighting for a podium or something like that. I certainly have the right to do the same to him and get a nice 2 days ban, like he supposedly did. I'd probably get the f*** electric chair instead.

Anyway, I really hope this isn't true and if it is, the person who took the decision (I don't know who and I don't care who) is weak minded.

If it's not true, it's all good.

Tijny
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by Tijny » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 am

misterpom wrote:Anyway, I really hope this isn't true and if it is, the person who took the decision (I don't know who and I don't care who) is weak minded.
It's not true, I don't plan on unbanning him from the LVP servers any time soon. However, he's free to play on others servers unfortunately.

misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by misterpom » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Very good to know. I had a slight suspicion it wasn't true, that's why I used bold on "if it's true" to emphasize I wasn't entirely convinced. Just the thought of it makes me sick. :shock:

Well, I'm already done with this discussion.

Bye

User avatar
Burn
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Burn » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Does this mean he is allowed to race in organized TS championships?

[gasp]poppowitch
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Soundtrack !!! nice

Post by [gasp]poppowitch » Wed May 25, 2011 3:35 pm


Post Reply