Del is a racist and should be banned.

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

misterpom
Community User Level: 3

Del is a racist and should be banned.

Post by misterpom » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:39 pm

I want to ask for Del's ban.

He posted racist content on a topic.

Link: http://www.turbosliders.com/forum/viewt ... 3588#23588
Image: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2760/delracist.jpg

I really hope no black player read that shit, as it's really offensive towards black people. Even if you're white, it's still offensive because it's so stupid and wrong. I mean, calling black people "notoriously lazy" and "niggers" is not only wrong factually (some are the most hardworking people I've ever seen) but it's morally wrong. He even posted a "study" to support that whites are more intelligent than blacks. It's shit science, but that's okay. One is entitled to a scientific belief. Just calling people "nigger" and "lazy" because of their race is wrong, though. Knowing how he feels about blacks, the use of the study shows his true intentions.

Being Del the same guy that came to Pingu's aid when I accused Pingu of being racist, it really comes as no surprise. They tend to stick to each other. I think the community shouldn't tolerate this kind of racist behavior, as it welcomes people from many parts of the world to play together and have FUN together. When you're playing, it doesn't matter what color you are. I don't know why it matters so much and why people have to f*** use it to try to pose as superiors or show that someone else is inferior.

Whiplash
Community User Level: 5

Post by Whiplash » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:43 pm

No. Ban is not the solution. He just should delete those post by him self. Also, he should use pure black colour for one week for his car as a punishment. :D

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:54 pm

I don't think that banning him will make him wake up tomorrow as a non racist person. That being said, a ban should only serve to make people think twice before writing shit such as "niggers are notoriously lazy". I'm not the one who decides whether there is a punishment or not but it seems incompatible with what this community is about, which is playing with people all around the world.

So that's up to the moderators. I think it's much worse than pushing or blocking someone on a track, though. In some countries, he would actually go to jail for that. Not that I agree with such radical approach. Still, racism is sickness in my book.

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Misterpom is a lunatic and should be banned. You are "**** patetic"' as your friend would say :wink: . Or maybe notoriously lazy? Why care so much, jesus. You can't see the fun of things, [censored] :lol: :lol: :lol: .

[x] In before Pingu should be banned!

Greetings
Last edited by Pingu on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

No. I don't see the fun of making offensive remarks to minority groups. I really don't. Do you feel empowered? Is that the point? I guess I must be a lunatic for prizing respect in the community above everything else, including fun. Is that what some of you white european teenagers think is fun today? Bashing other people because of their races or the place they come from? Show me the fun of it so we may all laugh at other people's expense.

Again, I'm not surprised. A racist came to defend the other racist. Like I said, they stick to each other in times of troubles. You can call me retarded if you want. I know exactly WHY you do that and it ALSO has to do with RACE, not exactly the one based on skin.

dede

Post by dede » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:13 pm

I don't think we need this kind of people in the community. Next bad topic/action will result in a permanent ban from the forum and the servers.

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:45 pm

I always make fun about Tijny's race whenever we play Full Contact. Is that bad too? :P

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm

misterpom wrote:I know exactly WHY....

Not so sure :wink: