I'm out of the community

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

misterpom
Community User Level: 3

I'm out of the community

Post by misterpom » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm out of this community, at least for a while.

While there are many nice people in here who I've come to appreciate playing with (Tijny, Dede, Mike, Jurgen, Janne, Lirarn, Etmil, Burn, etc ...) , there are many bad seeds also. These bad seeds (Pingu, Del, Dide Dide) are destroying the game by being unfair and even racist, doing all sorts of shit. I'm usually aggressive on track but I am a fair player.

I just lost my head playing on Gpor after what Dide Dide did to me. We were all having fun when he made 2 mistakes on Monaco track that stole speed from my car. He didn't let me pass and even after I pleaded him many times on the chat to do so. All he said was "sry" and still he kept going. He wanted to win even if in an unfair manner and against the rules. The rules clearly state that if you crashed and made people crash on you and stole speed, you should stop and give way. Unfortunately some people think the rule do not apply to them. Who cares if they're spoiling someone fun? After that I decided to spoil his fun by bumping him on the pitstop and trying to kamizase him.

After that Pingu (who I was told was banned on every server) appeared with the nickname "ThePunaMagico" and called me a "brazilian nig". He's too stupid to notice I'm actually white, but that's not the point. The point is that somehow it seems that racist remarks such as this are allowed in here, along with all this anti-immigrant shit talk by Del on every topic.

I don't claim to be right. I know what I did was wrong and that's why I'm posting both videos in here.

Videos:

What Dide Dide did: http://www.mediafire.com/?dyik7c8p5vbtcyc

My response, after I lost my head: http://www.mediafire.com/?jgznooss3awdjc3

Pingu calling me a "brazilian nig":

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5599/nigvm.jpg

I wish success to the community. I'm sure some people will be happy with my departure. For those who won't, we can still play privately. Thanks for all the fun you provided me. I was really nice of you.

Bye

Whiplash
Community User Level: 5

Re: I'm out of the community

Post by Whiplash » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:18 pm

misterpom wrote:Pingu appeared with the nickname "ThePunaMagico" and called me a "brazilian nig". He's too stupid to notice I'm actually white.

Oh Pom, you are such a racist. Why you hate to be black?
There is nothing that you should feel shame about. You should be proud.

Dide Dide
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2

Post by Dide Dide » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 pm

I didnt know wut to do, after i crashed, so when you told me to wait, i couldnt see you even with 0.7 Zoom, and you decided to stop, i needed to stop too?, didnt know that. I stooped many times, and you wont even moving, wut i was going to do i asked my self. I didnt have any ideias, so i keep up.

And in the next track, you Were acting worser than Pingu did in the Test race, Since i am so lucky, Your "KAMIKAZE FAILED" :D, was they funniest part of all my day. So since you Failed, you decided to Hit me in the Pit "Just like a Kid":lol:, i saw Pom he was Happy. I was happy too. So i continued racing.
He tried again, I discovered in my 1st pit that was Possible to To pit even being touched, just from touching that barrier. so i decided to go there, would save me Time.

POM GOT Frustrated because even with that i won!!! " I didnt know that i was winning until lasts laps,

So POm, Sry, i didnt know these rules, since when i join the server i just race, i dont see that RUles that are Upper.

SRy!! SRy!!
If I deserve a ban, i will accept the consequences.

POM!!!

You are Only quitting Community because you Broke Many Rules, and in the Chat you told me THat you would only create this Post because you wanted me and You to be banned.

I ask You. Do you Love Banning People!
Wut is Your Problem with Banning People???

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Christ.

What Dide did was only a very minor offense and is no reason to blow your top like that. It's the track's fault, anyway.
That being said, Pom, by making such an idiot out of yourself, you're giving Pingu & co. exactly what they want. Bah.[/list]

Lanz
Community User Level: 4

Post by Lanz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:37 pm

cmon pom! last two races in Puschtras Cup are dry, you cant miss them! :D

Jurgen-NL

Post by Jurgen-NL » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 pm

im going with Tijny's opnion on this matter.

second i am irritated about dide not giving way there, dide you competed and compete in both F1 league and Puschtras Cup atm you should know the gentleman rules by now...
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Can't make a joke here, i know its a pretty bad joke, but i said it because you got very offended of it before and obv you are white so i thought you whuold think, haha stupid pingu again.. and would leave it by that. When I joined the server you were hating pretty bad on dide dide, while he's trying to improve behior to on puna etc..:P So yeah .... mission purplepapangus is where i lost my head?

Now you did the same. Maybe that makes you upset, you feel ashamed like me. You kept using arguments to me Pingu can't stand he looses, he does this and this! But now you did the same, and that makes you angry and make a stupid post like this, for a minor block lol.

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:46 pm

I promised to myself not to answer anything, but what the hell ...

Here comes the wall of text.

@Tijny

You're missing the big picture. It's not about a "minor" block. People block and get blocked all the time. The point is that he did that 2 times after he crashed. The rule is clear: if you make a mistake and people are penalized for that, let them pass. Okay, accidents happen. Still, not only he did not do that, even though I asked him many times, as he proceeded to complete and win the race, profiting from his unfair play. THAT pissed me off. It is okay to make a mistake or two. A different thing is making a mistake, acknowledging you were wrong by saying "sry" and still getting 1st place when you were told to wait and let the other player pass. THAT is wrong and that is something that you can't blame the track for. I know people want to win, but that's ridiculous. If people can't realize that, there is something wrong with them. "I'm wrong but I gonna win anyway". WTF??

Does that justify what I did? Of course not. I stated that on my first post. Still, I'm man enough to put the video right there and not hide the shit I do, unlike some people in here who use different nicknames and act surprised when they're caught. I point shit people do and they get mad at me, but I'm also capable of recognizing my mistakes. So if I get banned for this along with Dide Dide, I will totally accept it because I know I did something stupid.

Also, why no comments about Pingu playing on the server he was supposed to be banned from and the language he used and keeps using and that nobody in here does anything to stop even though I said many times that I find it offensive.

But what the hell. Being treated like shit on the server and having to hear racist comments. No reason to be mad at all.

@Dide Dide

You're lying. You either did not see me move or you saw me "not even moving". You can't have both. The first is about not even seeing my car. The second is about seeing my car, but it not moving. Be a little more creative with your lies. The times I stopped, it was to type. Isn't that very obvious? I asked you to stop and sometimes you did but when you saw me moving, you would start moving again. Very strange.

Your post just shows exactly your mindset. All you care is that you won and you enjoyed the fact I could not hit your car. Who gives a shit you won? You won in an unfair manner. You don't regret at all what you did and that's the whole problem with some people in this community. They think they're above the rules and they never think the other people might be important, because they want to win so much, even at the expense of other people's fun. Always giving excuses and expecting to be treated diferently.

You didn't know the rules? Cut your bullshit. Jurgen already answer that, so I won't say much about it. All I can say is that for someone who didn't know the rules, you were pretty fast to type "sry". What were you sorry for? Maybe breaking the f*** rule? Yeah, I thought so.

@Pingu

I didn't understand most of your post. To state I did that to Dide because I "lost" is nonsense. I don't consider people who break the rules winners. He pretty much just cheated. The only thing I lost was my mind, which is worse. Second, when you "kamizased" me, you did so without any reason, since I didn't do anything wrong against your on that track, like Dide did to me in Monaco, so the comparison is pointless.

Don't come with this "joke" bullshit. You know this kind of language is wrong and that you'd get buttraped if you said this to anyone on the streets.

@Whiplash

*facepalm*

@Lanz

Your cup is amazing but I need a time off. I might come back for the next F1 season if I still have any interest by then. The fact I'm leaving has nothing to do with your cup, I hope you know. Keep the good work.

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 am

stfu and and keep playing the game. :wink:

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:14 am

I didn't do anything wrong against your on that track

I thought you saw the vid, also you are one of the most roughest on gpor server, bumping from behind all the time.

misterpom

Post by misterpom » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Dide Dide sent me a private message apologizing and asking me to come back, which I thought was a pretty decent of his part. Thanks for the consideration, Dide. I confess I didn't expect it. I'm flattered. I might show up to the next race to show respect for your gesture.

Also, I will try to stop policing the community, which makes me tired and stressed and is not my job. Also, it doesn't work. In that sense, I will finally take Dede's advice and start having more fun.

If I start complaining again, do the favor of reminding me of this post.

Thanks for the people who encouraged me.

Bye

Pingu

Post by Pingu » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Edit: Well Nevermind

Lirarn
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1

Post by Lirarn » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:33 pm

and we all lived happily ever after.............