O man, can somebody explain this shit???

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Whiplash
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 2325
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Bosnia

O man, can somebody explain this shit???

Post by Whiplash » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm

You saw this before?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otkPC4NE ... re=related
Damn how they did that? Almost like a 3D. :)

Here is the regular one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCWuLTRl ... re=related :)

Dide Dide
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am
Location: Mozambique, Maputo

Post by Dide Dide » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:55 am

This Camera Should be Request in the game.
But this camera makes me remember Generally, it gives some 3D effect, but it stills 2D :D

User avatar
Pingu
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: NETHERLANDS

Post by Pingu » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 am

Its not ingame, he just did it with video editing software

Edit: Or wait maybe not, if its a function or so with perspective in the config files during a replay

Tijny
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by Tijny » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:21 am

Pingu wrote:Its not ingame, he just did it with video editing software

Edit: Or wait maybe not, if its a function or so with perspective in the config files during a replay
There's no function like that in the game. Although theoretically it is possible that they hooked the game's drawing routines and added this feature, I'm pretty sure they used video editing software to do it.

User avatar
Whiplash
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 2325
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Bosnia

Post by Whiplash » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Dide Dide wrote:This Camera Should be Request in the game.
But this camera makes me remember Generally, it gives some 3D effect, but it stills 2D :D

Well, Generally truly is 3D, but this isn't.

Tijny wrote:There's no function like that in the game. Although theoretically it is possible that they hooked the game's drawing routines and added this feature, I'm pretty sure they used video editing software to do it.

Yep. They probably can't play directly with it; they can just make replays with that perspective. It looks cool anyway. With 3D animated cars and houses it would be good enough. :) I'm pretty sure this could be easily implemented to the game. Developer could make that perspective just for a replays watching.

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Jurgen-NL » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:05 pm

would be hell of a lot fun with 19 cars +reirom :lol:
entertainment for days
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Post Reply