Hey :)

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
JonnO
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Nottingham, UK
Contact:

Hey :)

Post by JonnO » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Hey guys,

Registered to this forum just under 3 years ago :D and never really got into this game, downloaded it again yesterday and it's fun to play :)

Just wondering, what servers are "official servers"? So I can add my name to the players list on the Main TS website.

Happy Racing :D

Jonno :)

User avatar
pablinho15
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:41 pm
Location: Tigre,Buenos Aires,Argentina

Post by pablinho15 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Welcome to the Jungle (8)

User avatar
Whiplash
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 2325
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Bosnia

Re: Hey :)

Post by Whiplash » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:53 pm

JonnO wrote:Hey guys,

Registered to this forum just under 3 years ago :D and never really got into this game, downloaded it again yesterday and it's fun to play :)

Cool, hi and welcome!

JonnO wrote:Just wondering, what servers are "official servers"? So I can add my name to the players list on the Main TS website.

Well, for now there is no such a server that will bring your nick automatically to the main ranking (if you're asking that). We lost that kind of server.
There is only one way to do it: you need to send your videos.
We talked many times about that problem before, so i'm tired to be the only one who will ask admins for that all again and again. :wink:

Dide Dide
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am
Location: Mozambique, Maputo

Re: Hey :)

Post by Dide Dide » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:36 pm

JonnO wrote:Hey guys,

Registered to this forum just under 3 years ago :D and never really got into this game, downloaded it again yesterday and it's fun to play :)

Just wondering, what servers are "official servers"? So I can add my name to the players list on the Main TS website.

Happy Racing :D

Jonno :)


To the players list you need to upload your players data file

There are no official servers but the most active are FULL CONTACT AND PUNABALL SERVERS

There is 1 punaball server that has a rank!
But the main events are F1, Sliders and Antisliders cups.
Punaball is not often organized, but there will be 1 in 6 June, organized by Del.

User avatar
JonnO
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Nottingham, UK
Contact:

Post by JonnO » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Ah ok :) Il upload that file when i get on my pc, its not on my laptop :D

Thanks for the help! See you online! :)

[gasp]poppowitch
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Re: Hey :)

Post by [gasp]poppowitch » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 am

Dide Dide wrote:Punaball is not often organized, but there will be 1 in 6 June, organized by Del.


NICE , good work DEL!!!

Tijny
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Hey :)

Post by Tijny » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:04 am

[gasp]poppowitch wrote:
Dide Dide wrote:Punaball is not often organized, but there will be 1 in 6 June, organized by Del.


NICE , good work DEL!!!
My god.

Dide Dide
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am
Location: Mozambique, Maputo

Re: Hey :)

Post by Dide Dide » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Tijny wrote:
[gasp]poppowitch wrote:
Dide Dide wrote:Punaball is not often organized, but there will be 1 in 6 June, organized by Del.


NICE , good work DEL!!!
My god.


LOL

The 1st time i read i didnt saw the beging of the Del's Post but there wont be a cup popo

Post Reply