It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:56 am

Admin abuse topic

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Lexx

Community User Level: 2

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Okay.

In my defence, I add things up. I banned him for this before, and I do it again.

Del cry.

Ivan Drago

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Let me just say something. Please someone make clear to Lexx what bw means. If I try, he'll probably ban me before I finish the sentence.

I don't get either ban on this case. There's no bw in either case. Even if I did hit Lexx there, it would be part of that situation, not like I was cruising backwards there. I just did one damn loop there. If that was bw, he probably will ban me also if someone pushes me out and I have to go bw to return to the track.

And Reirom's case... oh man. Is this what it's going to be like? Even a slight backwards movement on the track is worth a ban? Man I do that all the time so please just permban me so there's no trouble to Lexx anymore.

Ivan Drago

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:23 pm

19:22:37 < Lexx> Everytime you'll join the server, you're banned.

Lexx

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:24 pm

American system; 3 strikes and you're out.

Ivan Drago

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Lexx wrote:American system; 3 strikes and you're out.

Yea? Well I guess we've had at least 3 unfair bans by you now. Out it is then?
Last edited by Ivan Drago on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lexx

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Bans are never unfair.

Lexx

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:30 pm

It is useful.

No, that was totally right.

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Interested to know every bodies opinion on this:

http://www.filedropper.com/20111005-165 ... hortclient

Check REIROM, Drago and me on the second? lap. Del argues that it's a beefing, I think it's probably a bw. Anyway I gave REIROM a warning for it, what does everybody think? If people agree it's legal then I won't warn for it again.

Ivan Drago

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:34 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:Interested to know every bodies opinion on this:

http://www.filedropper.com/20111005-165 ... hortclient

Check REIROM, Drago and me on the second? lap. Del argues that it's a beefing, I think it's probably a bw. Anyway I gave REIROM a warning for it, what does everybody think? If people agree it's legal then I won't warn for it again.

I'll point out that see REIROM's moves there on the first lap too. He doesn't get where to go there and does it again on the second lap. I see the situation as a legal beefing for what you do to someone who is coming back to the track from a first beefing. REIROM then continues there by mistake, like he almost did on first lap too.

shyguy1001

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:37 pm

I didn't notice the first lap thing. Clearly REIROM is just a bit thick and didn't know the way of the track, he did apologize too.. however, out of interest, ignore the first lap thing, would it of been legal? Imagine it's not REIROM. :P

Lexx

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:38 pm

I think REIROM is just stupid, so looks unintentional.

lux2

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm not use to watch replays but.. I did this time.

So these are my opinions:
First video: reirom close to bw but (with big margin) fromt the "no bw" side.
Drago close to bw but from the bw side.

Second video: I agree with all. It's maybe not intentional because rei is rei.
In other case, the answer to shy's question is yes. That clearly is bw.

Out of that, last days complainings seems to have increased the number of players on fc server and this can't be considered a bad thing :wink: , but I still think that some order must be done and I would like to have a "dede+tijny" common shared opinion about what to do.
Actually I agree 100% with dede but I think that D+T have 50+50% of right to decide about TS servers rules so, I actually don't know which is the line.

One pray to all: please only play and stop to these easyban/uselesscomplain that are really annoying IMO.

Tijny

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:21 pm

f************

Lexx, I know REIROM has been banned a million times for a million different reasons, but you were going to ban him for THAT? That's just laughable. In Drago's case I can kind of see where you're coming from, though - but he may have been doing that because of the absurd "rei bw" call. Might have to change the admin password if you keep this up, also because I still don't know who gave it to you or how you got it...

Ivan Drago

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:28 pm

lux2 wrote:In other case, the answer to shy's question is yes. That clearly is bw.

I'm not trying to start any argument here, but just to clarify my opinion on this case.

Let's call REIROM here player A and Shyguy player B.

First we have to see that this track is a big distraction in this case. B was pushed out by player C (me in this case), then B is literally off the track (pushed out) and he isn't really going forward as that's not the right direction for him, so there's no going backwards either. It seems B is going forward and A attacks him bw, but that's really not the case as that's no forward for B. Imagine if there wasn't tarmac there but grass, it would seem totally different. To me it's the same situation as if I pushed someone on the grass and then went after him again.
Last edited by Ivan Drago on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jan

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Some admins take things waaay too seriously in FC server. Why don't you just play and let other people play instead of trying to spot people doing something you think is wrong? After that there would be less people complaining too for sure.

Lexx

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Tijny wrote:f************

Lexx, I know REIROM has been banned a million times for a million different reasons, but you were going to ban him for THAT? That's just laughable. In Drago's case I can kind of see where you're coming from, though - but he may have been doing that because of the absurd "rei bw" call. Might have to change the admin password if you keep this up, also because I still don't know who gave it to you or how you got it...

I did not ban REIROM. I banned Drago, yes.

dede

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 11:30 am

Jan wrote:Some admins take things waaay too seriously in FC server. Why don't you just play and let other people play instead of trying to spot people doing something you think is wrong? After that there would be less people complaining too for sure.

Agreed 100%.

1. warn
2. warn
3. kick
3.1 warn when joining back
4. kick
4.2 "next is a ban"
5. ban

I wouldn't use /kick & /ban commands for lame moves, since rules aren't clear about those.

With reirom (&permbanned players) it's different. If /ban isn't given as soon as admin/permbanned joins the server, the ban policy should be the same for everybody. So basically, if reirom is allowed to play according to the admins, then admins have to treat him like other players.

Whiplash

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 12:43 pm

I never saw COSMO playing before. That's why I couldn't just ban him instantly. I wasn't sure if he knows all FC rules well, cause he can't write English. Also, I couldn't see why he's on the track. If I knew that he did it purposely like I see it now, I would kick him for sure. In the game it looked like somebody hit him back on the track.
About Sejtan-COSMO situation - I didn't even noticed that. I was fighting with Shyguy far in front. Sejtan could kick him, but I guess he thought that COSMO just didn't managed to be more careful after that bumping.

You and REIROM can't be compared to COSMO, cause we already made billions posts of FC rules, and you already got banned billions times. So, I expect you already know all about it. :P
Next

Return to General Discussion