It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:50 am

Admin abuse topic

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Kyna_musti

Community User Level: 1

j

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 1:22 pm

I agree what dede said. I know admin password (but actually i'm not real admin) and i only ban people who do same things again and again. If i see someone doing bw, of course i'm not banning him. I know that everyone gets mad sometimes and does some "mistakes" so why to ban for first time. I have drived backwards when i was angry cause nothing worked, but i felt sorry and people knew that i won't do it again (i wish).

Example in real life, you don't have to punch someone other if he do something wrong. First, you can tell it to him and ask him stop. If nothing else you can do, maybe then you can punch him :DDD. ok, that was bad example.. But, i think that long when you can handle the server, and players, you don't have to ban anyone. Ban is the LAST choise!

We have to remember that all of us are having only fun, and this is not so serious. IF always someone same does same faults all time, then kicking/banning would be right to do. But we lost players if everytime admins ban players who do something illegal.

Only my opinion, but this is how i act while being an admin.

dear, Not the best admin, Muna_Kysti

Kyna_musti

But

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 1:27 pm

But on the other hand, of course players who had been an asses, get ban and kick easier as players who act always well. So if reirom starts rolling track backwards of course i give him ban for first. Cause that won't be an accident or single fail.

semir

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Whiplash wrote:. Sejtan could kick him, but I guess he thought that COSMO just didn't managed to be more careful after that bumping.

Nope, I realised that this was kinda bw, but for that minor bw I wouldn't ban neither Reirom (no matter what Del says about it) neither any other player without firstly warning them, and my "pls do that again" was just an ironic way of warning, which I belive that even such an intelligent person like Del understood, but seems he just wants some forum attention.

P.S. I don't think that banning Reirom or any of dpiots would bring any good to TS comunity, but maybe someone should take care about their forum activity, and maybe reduce number of their posts, cause this is starting to be very very annoying.

Kyna_musti

Ye

PostThu Oct 06, 2011 2:27 pm

I know what you mean del, but edge of giving ban to reirom is lower. Because of his reputation. I believe (i wish) that reirom will act normally as future, and then his edge won't be so low. And i have never banner reirom actually. He was again just an example.
Previous

Return to General Discussion